Samgyeopsal

The Billionaire Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exactly 3 days passed after Jiyong and Dara met at the bus stop, Jiyong irritatingly loosened his tie while working in his office.

He can’t take it anymore. He needs to see her.

“Walter, prepare my plane. I need to go to Busan” he said to Walter on the phone.

He took his hoodie and cap lying on his chair.

 

Setting: Busan

Dara sighed as she slowly walked behind Bom. She kept on glancing on the phone she’s holding. It’s already past 7pm and they’re going home. Bom is walking happily in front of her, oblivious that Dara’s getting farther away from her.

After a few minutes, Bom finally noticed that Dara’s not beside her and turned around. She saw her still looking at her phone while slowly walking.

“Yah, Dara! If you really wanna see him then why don’t you just call him or send him a message?” Bom put her hands on her hips.

Dara quickly defended herself “Who said I wanna see him? I’m just checking my messages”

“Liar. You’ve been constantly checking on your phone for 3 days now. I know you, you don’t like technology. Don’t tell me in a span of 3 days you’ve grown to like it!” Bom accusingly pointed her finger at her.

“You should atleast text him, see how he’s doing.” Bom added as she put her arm around her shoulders. “Omo! What if he got an accident and is already dead?!” Bom panicked

“Bom- ah! Stop saying that!” Dara shrugged Bom’s arm away from her shoulder and walked faster than her, leaving her behind. Bom catched up with her and wrapped her arm on her shoulders again.

“I know what will cheer us up, let’s eat samgyeopsal! It’s our salary day today! We got mon-aaayyy!!!” Bom happily said as she walks together with Dara going to the bus stop. Dara chuckled. Bom and food are the perfect loveteam.

She’s still laughing when she accidentally looked at the person waiting at the bus stop. The guy sitting on the bench was wearing a hoodie and a cap. His hands are inside his hoodie’s pockets. He’s sitting sideview to them so he can make out his face. Her eyes widened. Bom looked at the guy as well.

“Omo! Dara, he’s so handsome” Bom said quite loudly in Korean. The guy heard Bom and looked at them. He instantly smirked when he saw Dara. He stood up. Both Bom and Dara walked inside the bus stop.

“What are you doing here?” Dara asked questioningly.

Jiyong shrugged his shoulders. “Waiting for the bus I guess” as he looked around the bus stop.

Bom extended her hand and said "Hi! You must be Angel Wings”. Dara secretly pinched Bom on her side. She winced. “I mean, Jiyong”

Jiyong smiled widely “You must be Bom!” he took Bom’s hand and shook it.

“Yah! What did you tell him?! Why does he know my name?” Bom asked Dara accusingly while whispering.

Dara shook her head, her eyes wide, “ I don’t remember telling him your name!”

Jiyong smirked. “She doesn’t remember huh?” he thought.

“So… are you going home as well?” Jiyong asked Dara. He transferred to sit beside her. Dara didn’t answer and just gave him a nasty look. She knows she can’t be angry at Jiyong for not communicating with her for 3 days. But she just can’t help it!

She turned her back on him to stop him from talking to her. She folded her arms. Jiyong almost wanted to laugh. “She’s like a kid having a tantrum!” he snickered. He quickly observed her outfit. She’s wearing a baggy long t-shirt with a cartoon design on it, yoga pants and sports shoes. She has a sling bag worn-across her body. “Even her outfit looks childish… but she looks very cute though”.

“We’re going to eat samgyeopsal tonight you wanna come?” Bom asked Jiyong. She’s sitting beside Dara.

Jiyong smiled wide and said “Sure!”

Dara quickly pulled Bom closer to her and whispered accusingly “Why did you invite him to come with us???”

“Dara, I’m really hungry now! Just continue your lover’s quarrel in the restaurant!” she whispered back.

“We’re not having a lover’s quarrel!” Dara irritatingly whispered. Bom rolled her eyes and stood up.

“Well I’m not going to come!” Dara said and folded her arms indignantly.

“Suit yourself” Bom said as she walked out of the bus stop. Jiyong followed her out.

“Wtf?! They’re really leaving me here??? Yah!” she screamed in her thoughts while she’s looking at the two walking away without her. Bom and Jiyong were leisurely walking beside each other when Dara zoomed past them. Her long hair being flown by the wind, she hastily walked in front of them. Bom smiled knowingly at Jiyong. Jiyong just smirked and looked Dara's back.

Jiyong noticed some guys throwing glances to the girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter