Bus Stop

The Billionaire Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

“Oh! Hello there Mr. Bartender! We meet again! What a coincidence!” Sandara beamed over to the man who is sitting beside her at the bus stop.

“uh-huh” nods the man while smiling warmly at her. “I just arrived in this country last night.” he added, not taking away his eyes from her.

“Really? Wow, If I didn't know better I would have thought you followed me all the way here!” Sandara blurted out while laughing. The man just looked at him with awe. “haha! I'm just kidding!” she said as she jokingly slaps his arm. The man smirks at her remark. “So... what brings you here? Tired of serving drinks to the retired rich folks in the cruise ship?” she jokes. “And it really is amazing to see you waiting here at the same bus stop as mine! Wow, must be destiny!” Sandara said and suddenly laughed out loud at her own joke.

“maybe” the guy whispered with a smirk.

“what did you say?” Sandara asked. She didn't hear what he said since she's laughing so hard, consumed with her own joke.

“I said I am here to unwind a bit. I left the ship to have fun”. He said while still smiling at her.

“Oh really? Well, If you come here in Korea to have fun, then you should have gone to Seoul! Busan is more for the people who likes to have peace and quiet” Sandara said.

“Well, couldn't you have fun while having peace and quiet at the same time?” he retorted.

Sandara raised her brows then the color of cheeks turned pink, embarrased of what she said. “Well, I... yeah, of course... you can” she then look away from him. She silently prayed that the bus will come soon. Why is she suddenly so cheeky with this man? She doesn't even know him. They just met in a cruise ship for god's sake. True, they may have spent time together at the cruise chatting and having drinks but that was it. She shouldn't act so close around him. She barely even know him. Her train of thoughts was broken when she heard the man beside her cleared his throat

“you know... I don't know much about this city. And since I consider you as a good acquaintance, be my tour guide during my stay” He smiled widely.

“What?” she snaps her head back at him. “ha...ha...ha” she laughs fakely, her smile crooked. “I'm sorry, but I have work to do. I'm a preschool teacher you see and I don't have extra time. You know what they say, if you're a teacher, you dedicate your life to teaching!” she exclaimed.

“oh.. you are? Fascinating. I've always wondered what preschool teachers looks like” he said while looking at her from head to toe. Scrutinizing her like a specimen. Seriously? Is this man real? Hasn't he been out of the ship for so long that he's acting like a neanderthal? Unconsciously, Sandara scooted away from the guy. The guy, noticing her reaction, suddenly laughs “Am I creeping you out? Sorry. It's just that in the world I live in, let's just say I wasn't really surrounded with real people”. He smiles warmly, gazing at her.

Sandara widened her eyes then squinted again. Real people? He hasn't been surrounded with real people? What is he talking about? He's a bartender isn't he? Or maybe... he's a spy? An undercover agent?” She suddenly gasped, covered with her hand while looking at the man as her mind twirls in her thoughts.

“hey, what are you thinking?” the man laughs. “Trust me, I'm not a spy or a retard that escaped from mental if that's what you're thinking” He said while shaking his head. He suddenly laughs again thinking of the ridiculous thoughts she might be thinking of him. “oh, the magic that you do in me” he whispers while smiling. He looks away from her with a warm smile.

“huh?” Sandara blurted, wondering why the man is murmuring again.

“nothing. Come on. The bus is here” The guy grabbed her hand and assisted her in the bus. Out of confusion, she let the man hold her and guide her in. They sat in the left side of the bus on a two seater chair. The guy let Sandara take the chair near the window.

“So, where are we heading?” The man asked.

“huh? We? No, you can't come with me” she said with a frown in her face.

“well, since you said you can't be my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter