Little Devil

The Billionaire Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FOUR DAYS PASSED....

 

“We will start moving in by next week” Jiyong walked towards the elevator. Daesung is behind him and his bodyguard.

“It’s a good thing you agreed in moving all your staffs to the building. It will make our business transactions and planning easier” Seungri replied as he walks beside him. His assistant and bodyguard followed behind him as well.

Seungri’s assistant pressed the button and the elevator door opened. Jiyong went inside first, Daesung stood behind him with his bodyguard. Seungri let his assistant go in first and stand beside Jiyong. Seungri and his bodyguard stood in front of him. Seungri’s bodyguard pressed B1 (carpark). The elevator door closes.

Jiyong busily fiddled his phone.

Seungri accidentally glanced at Daesung’s watch.

35th floor..

“That’s a Franck Muller watch…” Seungri pointed on his watch. He then ran his hand on Daesung suit and then checked the label on his suit collar.

“Ralph Lauren…” he slowly reads the label.

“How can you afford to buy all these?” he asked him curiously. He looked straight in Daesung’s eyes.  

30th floor…

“I....Mr. Kwon.. bought f-for..me...S..Sir..” Daesung stammered.

Jiyong looked up  and said “I gave those to him Seungri”. He then went back to fiddling his phone.

Seungri looked at his assistant. .

“Yah.. you better not expect for me to buy all these things for you” he said half jokingly to him. Jiyong smirked hearing Seungri’s remarks.

23rd floor…

The elevator stopped. The bodyguard pressed the button to close.. but it still opened.

“I’m sorry Sir” the bodyguard apologized. Seungri waved his hand to indicate not to worry.

The elevator opened and a woman in her early fifties stepped in and pressed level 1.  She’s wearing office clothes and carrying a shoulder bag, indicating that she’s going home. She gave slight bow to the men in front  the elevator and stood with them nonchalantly.

Seungri looked at her curiously. The rest of them men were really surprised that she didn’t recognize the important men she’s with. Jiyong looked at her wide eyed and immediately hid behind Daesung’s back. Daesung stood rigidly, too shocked to even move.

Seungri looked behind him and saw Jiyong crouching behind Daesung, trying to make himself as little as possible.

“Hyung… why are you hiding?” Seungri asked confusedly.  Jiyong frantically put his finger on his lip to make Seungri quiet. He’s in full panic.

“hahaha…” Daesung laughed nervously. He fidgetly fixed his tie.

20th floor..

Hearing the commotion, the woman turned around to see what’s happening. Her eyes grew wide and immediately smiled when she saw Jiyong.

“Omo! Jiyong-ah!”

“An...neonghaseyo… Aunty” Jiyong greeted awkwardly. He pretended to pick up something from the ground and stood up. He tried hard not to meet Seungri’s eyes.

“what are you doing here?” Dara’s mom asked.

“I’m with..” Jiyong didn’t dare to finish his sentence and bit his lower lip. “WHAT THE IS SHE DOING HERE!!!... AND WORSE… SEUNGRI IS HERE! ….! WHAT AM I GONNA DO??!!” he screamed in his mind.

Seungri’s frown deepened. “Who the hell is this woman? Why is she talking so casually to hyung?” he thought while looking back and forth to Jiyong and Dara’s mom.

The bodyguards and Seungri’s assistant looked shocked as well… they just looked at them in awe. Daesung put his clenched hands on his pocket and looked up the elevator cei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter