The Grounded

The Billionaire Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was awakened by the loud noise of the helicopter landing on the ground. She groggily straightened up from her seat. 

“Where… where arh we?” She squinted her eyes and looked around. 

“We’re now in Busan” Jiyong replied as he began to unbuckle his seatbelt and then helped her with hers. 

“Oh… what thime is it?” she asked hoarsely. 

“Half past midnight.” he got out of the helicopter and helped Dara to go down. She swayed as soon as she hit the ground. 

They walked to the awaiting Maserati that was parked a little far away from the helicopter. The chauffeur opened the passenger door. 

“Mister Kang is very..kind… this car is gorgeous.. ” she said as soon as they’re in. She sloppily sat down on her seat.

“Yes, yes.. Mr. Kang is very kind…” Jiyong agreed wearily as he put on his seatbelt

The car drove away. 

Dara looked straight blankly. He didn’t bother to disturb her and closed his eyes. 

 A few minutes later Dara spoke. 

"Why are you always in my mind?" she continued to look straight. 

Jiyong looked at her. Confused. 

 "You're even in my dreams almost every night, it's making me crazy" 

She laughed. 

"...you don't even know how many times we did it in my dreams" 

His eyes grew wide... Is he hearing her right? 

"It's funny though. The location of my dreams are always the same... It’s in that bar at the cruise ship…" 

she looked at him. "why can't I stop having wet dreams about you?"

Silence. 

"you know what… why don't we just do it?... Just to get over it… I'm sick and tired wondering how it's gonna be" she was looking at Jiyong... but was talking to herself.

"wha..what??..what are you talking about?!" he frowned

"I want to have with you tonight." she said seriously.

Jiyong's jaw dropped. 

She turned to the driver. "Excuse me, please bring us to the nearest motel"

"WHAT?!... NO!" he shouted. "stay on your track. She's going home!" 

"Yes sir " the chauffeur acknowledged. 

She looked at him pissed off. "What? ...I'm not attractive enough to make you feel ?" 

NO!...that’s not... That's not what I mean!”  he held up his hand and sighed. "You're very beautiful Sandara… But this is not the right time-" his sentence got cut off. 

"not the right time?!... Do you know how old I am?!... I'm ing 27!...and a !" she screamed. 

She calmed herself down. "look...I have...Never. Felt this to any man before.. I want to..." she was serious. "I want to DO it with you." 

"why do you want to do it?" he asked incredulously. 

"BECAUSE THIS LUST IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!... I CAN'T FUNCTION WELL!... I CAN'T SLEEP WELL!..THERE'S LIKE THIS FIRE WITHIN ME THAT I CAN'T PUT OUT!" she burst out in anger. 

Dara looked helplessly at Jiyong.

"please…" she gulped "maybe.. Just maybe...if we do it, I'll stop thinking about you.. Maybe I'll get over you.." 

Jiyong pursed his lips. "No. We can't..." he shook his head. "We can't have ... I'm sorry"

She was offended, but laughed loudly to conceal it. 

"Don't tell me you're a as well?.. Cause honestly you don't look like one… You have a very handsome face... Girls must be falling on your feet" she looked at him from head to toe tauntingly. 

"How many girls have you turned down?" 

"I don't keep records." he gritted his teeth. 

She scoffed and raised her eyebrow.

"Well just so you know, I don't accept No for an answer" She unbuckled her seatbelt and took off her jacket. 

"what...what are you doing?..." Jiyong scooted farther away from her. 

She quickly went to his side and grabbed his shirt to it. 

"SANDARA PARK! STOP IT!" he tried to grab both her hands but the seatbelt was constricting him. 

The chauffeur gave them a quick glance but continued driving nonetheless. 

"Don't fight it! I know you want it too!" as she momentarily grabbed his crotch with her other hand. He quickly swatted it. 

"! Stop the car now!" he shouted to the driver while his hands were very busy controlling Dara’s. 

The driver swerved and stopped the car at the side of the road. They're only 10 minutes away from her house now. 

Jiyong pushed her away from him, unbuckled and quickly got out of the car. 

"Get out!... now!" he angrily shouted while he held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter