Commodore Club

The Billionaire Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Setting: Commodore Club

Dara exhaustedly lied down on her bed. For the past 12 days on the cruise, she’s been always bugged by Grace to join them in mingling with people. Turned out their suite is just across from her suite so she has no escape from the old couple. From playing badminton, spas and massages, even in ballroom dancing she was tagged along. She doesn’t even know how many old men she had danced with for the past twelve days! Most of them were old men, who’s very happy to dance with a young pretty lady, some of them were like a father to her and some of them were like dirty old men flirting with her. But Thomas had always been to the rescue, asking Dara to dance with him whenever he sees her partner is giving her advances.

The only thing they couldn’t force Dara to go with them was swimming as Dara doesn’t know how to swim. In this lucky moments, Dara enjoyed watching her favorite shows and movies in her room. When the ship docked in China, Hongkong and Singapore, Thomas didn’t bother to get out of the ship. He said he had seen it all and is not interested. He mostly stayed in the commodore club together with other men during the night.

So, Grace everytime took Dara with her. The corgi stayed with Thomas. Grace is like a mother to Dara, well too much of a mother in Dara’s opinion. She wanted to buy her expensive clothings, bags and shoes whenever they go out of the ship.

And whenever Dara says no, the old lady will try to make her feel sorry by saying “I just want to experience shopping with a daughter again… it bring me so much joy to buy things for you, take care of you. Would you take that happiness away from an old lady?” with a sad face. How can Dara say no to that? Of course, she had always given in to the old lady’s whim, thinking, she’ll return everything to her at the end of the trip.

But there’s one moment she stood her ground. And that was when Grace tried to buy her a gray mink fur Mosko Coat when they were in Hongkong.

“Grace, it’s the middle of summer” Dara exasperated as Grace tries to make her wear the coat.

“Oh don’t be silly, you can wear it when it’s winter time.” Grace put the coat infront of Dara trying to make out her size.

“You will not buy that for me. Have you seen the price tag?! It’s over $11,000!” Dara shoved away the coat to Grace. Grace looked at her bewildered, wondering why she’s getting angry about the price.

“Oh…. I get it.” Money is nothing to you, Dara th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter