Trouble, Trouble, Trouble :(

It just.......Happened!

Yonghwa POV
I feel sorry toward Seohyun. Because of me she had been starving herself. I hadn’t noticed how skinny she had gotten since we first met. All because Shinhye did this.
“Yong..?” said a sweet voice. I turn to see my Goddess standing before me.
SH: Why are you looking at me like that? What’s wrong?
YH: You know……you’re so beautiful.
A slight blush brushed her face.
YH: I missed you.
Now her face was completely red.
SH: I….I missed you too.
Because the filming crew was around, he held back from taking Seohyun into her arms.
The truth is, Bekah gave me a reality check.
 I have no idea how we’re going to do this. If we could secretly date for a couple of year…..no, we’d be discovered. We could never be together. And if we announce being together, Seohyun would be in trouble. Why is this so complicated?
SH: Oppa…are you sure you’re okay?
I grabbed her hand
YH: How about you give me a message?
SH: Ahh…..you really.
YH: Or you can give me a kiss
SH: Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YH: Ah….thats right. People are watching. I guess that we’ll have to sneak out and hang together.
SH: Oh……should we.
YH: Sure….you know……if you’d like too.
She nodded her head. She was still blushing. She’s too cute. And even though I don’t know what were going to do, I refuse to give Seohyun up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun couldn’t get what happened with Shinhye out of his mind. She had become a good friend to all of them, and she didn’t seem like the type to do a thing like that. Because of that, he and the rest of the guys agreed to meet up with her.
Shinhye: Thanks so much for meeting me.
Minhyuk: Noona, you look terrible.
Jungshin: Have you been sleeping.
Shinhye: No……I know Yonghwa thinks I did all these terrible things but no matter how much I like Yonghwa, I wouldn’t do something so evil to Seohyun or to hurt Yonghwa. Bekah is lying! I don’t know what shes doing, but you have to believe me, I’m not apart of it.
Jonghyun: well, I believe you. I never bought a thing Bekah had ever said.
Minhyuk: We’ll try to talk to Hyung to make him see.
Shinhye: Thanks, but we’re going to need proof and I intend to get it. I have a feeling Bekah wants to do something big.  Maybe I should talk to Uee. She and I are still good friends. Maybe she could help.
Jonghyun: good idea. Who else could help?
Minhyuk: Should we ask Snsd for help?
Jungshin: Isn’t Jinwoon friends with Bekah?
Jonghyun: Jinwoon….Is he really?
Jungshin: I’ve seen them talking a few times. Maybe he knows something.
Jonghyun: maybe……
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun POV
SH: We’re just going to walk in the park.
Manager: Uh-huh…..lately you and Yonghwa have been a bit sneaky with certain things.
Oh no! We’re exposed.
Manager: But it must just ne good friendship right.
SH: Uh….hmm…yeah?
Manager: Just don’t let the paparazzi catch you.
SH: I’ll be careful.
Yong walked over to Manager and I.
Manager: take care of her, Yonghwa!
YH: I always do.
Manager left and we were off.
YH: on occasions like this, we should hold hands.
I smiled. His hand was so warm. It was much need in this cold weather. This was so new for me. This giddy feeling I have in my chest.
YH: Seohyun, Should we get a room!
I screech in shock! What did he just say?
YH: HAHA! I’m kidding. Ah Jashik…
So he wants to play like that. Maybe I should play too.
SH: Should we?
YH: Should we what?
SH: Get a room.
Yongs face became completely red. It was the first time I’d seen him like this. I could see why he enjoyed doing this to me.
YH: Why…..are you…you’re kidding, right?
SH: It isn’t so funny when it’s on you, huh?
For some reason I felt so accomplished. Maybe he’d stop teasing me now.
YH: ah of course you’re kidding. Like you would do something so daring.
What was he saying?
SH: you think I’m not daring?
YH: I know you’re not, but it’s okay.
SH: We’ll see about that.
YH: Yah were are you going.
SH: To get a room.

End of POV
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seohyun chose a traditional hotel owned by some halmonies. A tiny halmoni walked Yongseo to their room.
Halmoni: Are you a married couple?
SH: um…..yes.
She raised up her ring.
Hamoni: You must be newlyweds. What are your names?
Seohyun: Se--
Yonghwa interjected
YH: Jungmin and Joo…Tae
Halmoni: How nice. Newlywed obviously.
They were both amused by her
Halmoni :Here is your room.
SH: Thank you.
YH: Thank you.
They both bowed as the halmoni walked away.
SH: Ha! How’s this for daring?
YH: Yes you are a complete daredevil. But now what?
Seohyun hadn’t thought of that. She just realized how bad this could look.
SH: Should we leave…..?
YH: Lets stay. We can have a private conversation here.
Yonghwa walked in. Seohyun was hesitant at first.
YH: Come on, What of someone recognizes you?
Seohyun walked in and closed the door. She sat on the edge of the bed far away from Yonghwa. The room was cozy. It was very traditional.
YH: Come here Seohyun.
Yonghwa said in a strong voice.
Seohyun was completely frozen. Why did she do this? What was she thinking? Since Seohyun hadn’t moved Yonghwa walked over to her and kneeled in front of her. Seohyun’s heart was beating like crazy. He touched her face. A part of her wanted to stop him, but the other told that part to shut up. Yong’s face was serious.
YH: Are you planning on taking advantage of me?
SH: Yah!!!!
She hit him on the shoulder and Yonghwa grabbed her and started tickling her on top of her. To his surprise she turned the tables and ended up tickling him. Yonghwa couldn’t breathe anymore. He tried to turn her back, but she had him pinned.
YH: Okay okay you win!
Seohyun cheered in victory but then realized the position she was in and became serious. At that moment Yonghwa turned the tables but didn’t tickle her. He just stared at her face.  Perfection, in his mind.
YH: You’re gorgeous.
Seohyun didn’t understand herself. When she had seen movies about people in this situation, she’d always think ‘I’d never allow that’ but her she was, not opposing.
SH: Yonghwa……
YH: Can I kiss you?
Seohyun nodded her head.
Yonghwa leaned in and kissed her. He kissed her delicately on the forehead. Then the cheek, then finally the lips.  The kiss deeped as Seohyun wrapped her arms around Yong.  She began to play with his hair, which drove Yonghwa crazy. He grabbed her by the side and started moving his hand up Seohyun’s blouse. Then Reality sunk in. Yonghwa broke away and got off from Seohyun.
YH: Seohyun….I almost…….I’m……sorry.
Seohyun didn’t understand herself at this point. She knew what had almost happened yet she wanted it.
SH: You don’t……I’m not…..
YH: Don’t blame yourself Seohyun. God…Trust me it isn’t you.
SH: Then what is it?
Yonghwa understood that Seohyun confusion.
YH: Right now, our hormones took us over. If we do this and you’re not ready…..you will regret it. The last thing I want to do is to hurt you.
Seohyun felt embarrassed. He was right. She wasn’t ready. This wasn’t even the way she wanted to do this. She felt so embarrassed.
SH: You’re right…..God I must look so stupid.
YH: No! Please No! Don’t feel bad about something everyone goes though. I think you would have eventually stopped me anyway.
SH: I just feel like….
Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and started crying. Yonghwa started getting worried until she started laughing.
YH: Hyun…..
 She covered her face.
Hyun: Oh God….I think I love you.
Yonghwa froze but this kissed Seohyun’s tears.
YH: Hyun…I’m cr-
Ring Ring.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 days later Snsd, Cnblue, 2am, and AfterSchool were getting ready for Music Bank.
Park Shinhye was there too. She was ready to confront Bekah and get her good name back.
Bekah also had plans of her own.
Bekah : Today is the day no one will forget.

Yonghwa spotted Seohyun across the room and smiled at her.  She wanted to run to him, but knew she couldn’t now.
“Yonghwa”
Yonghwa turned to see Shinhye behind her .
YH: What the hell are you doing here?
Shinhye: I’m here to clarify this. It was Bekah, It was all Bekah.
YH: Shinhye, stop blaming other people---
Jinwoon: It was Bekah, Yonghwa.
YH: Jinwoon….What do you have to do with this.
Jinwoon: I’m so sorry. Bekah and I had made a deal. You see, I like seohyun and she like you. So we made an agreement to try to separate you guys. I thought it was harmless but then I saw how she started to become aggressive. When I saw that You truly like her and Seohyun liked you, I told her I was stepping back. She said she was too. But now that Shinhye is telling me of all the things going on I’m sure Bekah is the one behind this.
Yonghwa looked at Shinhye and then at Jinwoon.
YH: Lets find out once and for all.
Jonghyun: She’s just going to lie again!
YH: I’ll make her tell the truth then.
“Oppa..”
Seohyun walked after seeing the commotion.
YH: Hyun….
SH: Whats going on?
YH: I’ll explain later just stay here. I’ll be right back. Just stay here.
SH: Ok…
‘I’ll settle this’, thought Yonghwa
They reached the Afterschool dressing room.
Uee: Yonghwa…..Shinhye….what’s going on?
YH: where’s Bekah
Bekah: Here.
In the corner was Bekah smiling and playing with a phone.
YH: It’s time to play tell the damn truth, Bekah! Are you the one behind all this?
Bekah: Duh!
Yonghwa felt stupid. Of course it was her. She was always around at the worst moments.
YH: Why Bekah?
Bekah: Because, It makes no sense for you to like Seohyun.
YH: So you wrote terrible things about Seohyun……
Bekah: Yep.
YH: You’re pathetic. You wrote all those things because you can’t even measure up to Seohyun.
Bekah laughed.
SH: Hello?
Bekah: Come in Seohyun.
YH: Seohyun…
She wasn’t alone. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were behind her
Bekah: Well let me catch you up Seohyun. I wrote the blog about you being fat.
Seohyun was shocked. She thought it was an evil antifan.
Taeyeon: So it was you!
SH: Why would you do that?
Bekah: Because Yonghwa is mine.
Shinhye: you’re crazy!
Bekah: Don’t believe me. Ask Yonghwa about the night we spent together.
Jinwoon: Oh shut up! Don’t believe her, Seohyun. She’s obviously lying.
Bekah: Why don’t you ask Yonghwa?
Yonghwa had to face the fact, despite not remembering anything; he had woken up with Bekah
Yonghwa: You said nothing happened.
Bekah: well I’m known to be a liar.
Everyone was shocked by Yong’s response. None more than Seohyun.
SH: Oppa…
YH: Nothing Happened! It’s all a misunderstanding.
Bekah: is it
Bekah did something on her phone.
Shinhye: You didn’t….right?
All of a sudden, everyone received a text message. It was a picture of Yonghwa and Bekah Kissing.
Taeyeon: omg….
Seohyun stayed quiet just looking at the picture. It said 1000 words.
YH: Seohyun, please…..Let me explain.
Yonghwa tried to grab her hand but she pulled back. She looked at him with tears in her eyes and shook her head.
SH: Playboy……….
And she walked off.
Bekah: Perfect ending.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Took me 3 ½ hours to write this. The story finally hit a ….Yay! I love that I people hate my villain so much! Though I must say, the real Bekah seem really sweet and not crazy.
Also if you haven’t heard…….
WGM is ending the Yongseo couple.  (TT_TT) I’m so sad, but I understand that they have lives other then just to entertain meL
Also If you were a ‘You’re Beautiful’ fan like me this might interest you. Park Shinhye and Jung Yonghwa (Go Minam and Kang Shinwoo) have been casted as leads in a new Show called ‘Festival’. It’s supposed to be a mixture of Dream high (btw…LOVE LOVE LOVE) , Playful kiss, What’s up, and other teen drama’s. I’m not how much I like this. I feel like I’m a psychic, cause I totally predicted something like this, which is why I used Shinhye in my story.  ^^ I’m excited to see Yonghwa back on TV but it’s like, ‘what about Seohyun’L
Let me know what you think. I love talking about K drama’s. I’m a big fan! KEKE!
Oh and I hope you liked the chapter
Much Love!