Genie for you

It just.......Happened!

YH: Tell me a secret.

Seohyun looked her phone and smiled at the random question. Yoooong and her had been texting for a while now from her flight back from Thailand.
SH: You first.
YongHwa really wanted to get closer to Seohyun. She was someone he could see as his life long friend. He found it cute how she always avoided his questions.
YH: aish....I asked you first.
SH:Yes but you've lived longer and have expiremented more then I have in life, therefore your secrets must come faster to you then mine do.
YH: ~_~ not fair Hyuuuun.
SH: Stop complaining at tell.

Yong couldn't help but go along with her request.

YH: I have a dream....some would sat its just that, a dream, but......well do you promise not to laugh?
SH:Even if I did, you cant see it regardless ;)
Yong frowned at the message but then recieved another.

SH: How could I laugh at someones dream. Please share it.

YH: My dream like is to play a show overseas with people I admire and to be the main act. I know its far fetched. Its kind of stupid, I know.

Seohyun was so inspired by his dream. She had conformed to being number 1 in Asia and here this guy wants to be number one in the world. If only more people could dream like him.

SH: Its definitively not stupid. If anyone can do it, I know CN blue can. Just remember me when your super famous:)

YH: Maybe We'll ler you guys open for us.
SH: How nice...We've been texting for hours. Its late and you should get your rest. As a good wife I must take care of you. Sleep well Yoooong.
YH: Not so fast Hyun. Don't think I forgot, you owe me a secret.
SH: Im so tired. I cant even think. Perhaps tomorrow, when we see eachother I could think of one.
YH: Thats not fair, but okay. But you will tell me.
SH: I will tell you.
YH: It wasnt a question. You will tell me. Aish, Thanks to you I wont sleep soundly thinking of it.
SH: Like a wise orphan once said, 'Tomorrow is only a day away'. Just go to sleep.
YH: Have unpleasent dreams, seohyun!
He truly enjoyed talking with her. He couldn't just say just anything to her. She made him, think. Yong turned to his book of self improvement. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't be reading it. 
 
Heechul: okay i'm happy to announse that we have Leaders Lee Hongki of FT islant and Jung Yonghwa of C.N blue.
HK and YH: Hello.

After speaking sometime about their bands and competition they came to the subject that everyone wanted to here about; Seohyun and Yonghwa's marriage.

HC: So hows the show going?
YH: Very well, Its alot of fun
yonghwa knew that heechuk wanted the gossip out of him, but he wasn't going to give.
HC:HongKi have you watched the show?
HK: yes it's very entertaining. I like the whole sweetpotatoe thing.
HC: YongHwa what are you're feelings towards seohyun.
Yonghwa felt uneasy about the question.How did he feel
YH: We, just got to know eachother. She is an innocent person and very sweet.
Heechul just eyed Yonghwa, amused. 
HC: well i have to say that seohyun is very popular with many idol guys. Dong woon, Mir, Kim Taehoon, Leeteuk, Seung ri....just to name a few
HK: You forgot the most notorious, Jinwook.
Yong started to remember the first episode watching jinwook as a guest commentator.
YH: Notorious?
HK: Yeah, he's like sickly in love with her.
HC: Right you are, Hong ki, That one totally slipped. So what do you think. Yonghwa?
The list was longer then he thought.....'just to name a few?' He felt his face go red.  but controlled himself.
YH: it seems my wife is very popular....I'm lucky.

After the tormenting radio show, Hong ki and Yonghwa hung for a while.
HK: So what do you really think. about he?
YH: Like I said, she's very kind and innocent.
Hongki new there was more but didn't want to embarrass his friend. Hongki was officially Team Sweetpotatoes. Maybe he should help the lovely couple. He began to think of a plan.
Hong ki: Aish. So how many guys like her?
Without hesitaion he answered
Yonghwa: 6......and counting,
hongki smiled amused.
Yonghwa noticed the time,
YH: I have to leave. I'm meeting Seohyun today.
They hugged and yong went on his way. Hong ki picked up him phone and dialed.
HK: Hey, Jong hyun, Hows it going?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SH: What's wrong?
They had just finished shooting for the day. Yong had been distance through out the date.
YH: nothing?
SH: There has to be something wrong. Is it about what happened before?
YongHwa turned to her shocked, Had she heard the radio show this morning?
YH:Uhhhhhhh
Seohyun interupted.
SH: I really couldn't think earlier this morning. I don't have many secrets.
Yonghwa remember their 3am conversation.
YH: Oh.....Yeah thats right. Yeah you owe me a secret. Lets hear it.
SH: It's sort of embarassing. but since you told me yours, I'll tell you mine.

Did she have a crush, Her face was red
YH: Go on.  
SH: While recording 'Oh!' I had problems singing the song,
Was she thinking of someone?
YH:Why is that
Her face was completly red. She grumbled.
SH: I had never used oppa and I love you in the same sentence.
O_o was the look on yonghwas face. Then he smiled. Sweet Seohyun, of course. 

YH: thats you're big secret?
SH: Yes.
yonghwa was going say something but stopped himself
YH: Thank you for telling me.

Jonghyun was in the practice room while talking to Hongki. He was liking his plans wasn't sure if they should go through with them.
JH: What if he doesn't like her like that?
HK: Good point. Although i'm pretty sure he does.
JH: I don't know.
Jonghyun opened a notebook and found himself on a certain page.
JH: Lovelight?
He read the lyrics to the song. 'man this is good' he thought. He remembered that yonghwa had started to write the song long ago but never finished it. It looks like he finally had, 
'You're the president of my heart
you're my chests' star embroider  
I'm genie for you girl
you make me stop breathing'

He read that line again and again. 'i'm genie for you, girl.'
JH: Hongki?
HK: Yeah?
jonghyun smiled
JH: i'm in. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors notes: Ahh love!
Sorry it took so long. I've had alot of things to do. I want things to start to move in the story, So I have to really get to thinking and writing. Thank you for tuning in and reading. Please tell me what you think. Comments are more then welcome. Thanks for you're love. Much love, back!


PS: ohhhh before I forget. I have no intention on ending the story anythime soon. I just haev an ending. But many things have to occur........I mean many. Ahh the ideas!