Meet me Halfway

It just.......Happened!

Yonghwa POV

Should I text her? She hasn't texted me. Has she read the magazine?
I've holding my phone trying to decide.

JH: Are you going to text her or what?

I notice all three of the guys looking at me. They know somethings up.

YH: Text who?
Jungshin snorts
JS: Sister in law of course!
YH: Huh....Why would I?
JH: Yah...Aren't you curious about what she thought?
YH: No....Not at all.
MH: Liar.
YH: Ya! All of you mind you're own business!
I closed my phone and put it on the table.

My phone started to ring.
Once again all eyes where on me. It was Seohyun.

YH: uh....it's my mother. I'll just take this to the other room
JH: Your mother huh


My heart beated as I answered the phone but I had to be cool.
YH: Hello Hyun>

End of POV
SH: Yoong
Her voice was very soft and odd.
YH: Hyun....Is something wrong. You're speaking so low,
SH: No...Hyoyeon is sleeping. I don't want to wake her. Did I call at a bad time?
YH: No, not at all.
SH Sorry I called so late.
YH: 9:30 isnt that late, Seohyun.
SH: oh....well.....What were you doing?
Yong layed back on his bed.
YH: Just halfway watching a movie with the guys.
SH: Aren't you distracting them from their movie.
YH: No I came to my room.
Seohyun bit her lip.
SH: I called you at a bad time, should I let you go?
YH: No.....I'm happy to hear your voice. How are you? How are you feeling.
SH: Much better.
YH:I was a bit scared for you. You shouldn't overwork yourself......I wouldn't think you were a person that would get easily scared of a snake.
Seohyun stayed quiet, Yong checked his phone to see if she was still on the phone.
YH: Hello?
SH: Do you know the park down by the childrens museum?
YH: Yeah......?
SH: I'm going there tonight. If you can...and want, please meet me there.
Seohyun hung up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seohyun got up from her bed and pulled out a hoodie. The park was perfectly halfway from both their homes. Sunny and Sooyoung were watching T.V there.
Sunny: Where are you going, Hyunnie?
Seohyun: Out for a walk.
Sooyoung: Manager will kill you if he catches you out. What if someone recognizes you?
SH: I'll be careful.
Sunny:You shouldn't go alone, though.
SH: It's fine.I have my phone regardless.
Sooyoung: Be careful.
SH: I will.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa came out of the room and yet again all eyes were on him.
YH:uhh...I'm going out for a bit.
JH:Where are you going, hyung?
YH: You know....to get coffee or something.
MH:Can I go with you Hyung?
Jonghyun smacked Minhyuk on the head.
JH: Go hyung!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun wore her hood and sunglasses. She sat on a her favorite bench in the park that had an incredible view of the big pond. it was her favorite place to think.
She kept her phone and waited. She wondered if he'd actually come. He didn't tell her he wasn't.
"i can't believe you still come here."
Seohyun turned around.
SH: Kyuhyun.....What are you doing here?
Kyu: Same thing as you, i think.
SH: Well I'm meeting Yonghwa.
Kyu: Jung Yonghwa?
SH: Yes.
Kyu: Well, I'll keep you company until he does.
SH: You don't have to.
Kyu: I don't feel comfortable leaving you here alone. I'll just be here until he comes.
SH:okay.

Kyu: So I read The WGM magazine.
Seohyun Blushed
SH: ah...you did?
Kyu:if I didn't kow any better, I'd say you too were in love.
SH: oppa...why are you saying such things.
Kyuhyun: Honestly because I'm jealous.
SH: Jealous of what?
Kyu: It should have been me with you.
Seohyun eyes widened
Kyu: They asked me to be apart of the show. I said no, but when I learned you'd be on it, I tried to get back on...Unsuccessfully, of course.
SH: It would have been interesting.
Kyuhyun smiled lightly at Seohyun.
Kyu: Would you have minded me as a husband?
SH:No...but then i would have never gotten close to Yonghwa.He's very important to me now.
Kyuhyun smile went away
Kyu: I suppose I should concider him competition.
SH: Jung Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun turned around to her then looked behind her. He saw Yonghwa behind watching. The look on his face was pathetic. He grabbed her hand and kissed it lightly.
Yonghwa just stared but didn't move. He couldn't. He felt a series of emotions go through him. Anger, embarassed but the biggest was hurt. Extreme hurt. Why had he come? Why did she tell him to come.
Yonghwa turned around and walked back home. Kyuhyun watched as he went home then turned and stared at Seohyun who was so quiet.
Kyuhhyun: Come on Seohyun, let me take you home.
Seohyun nodded and stood up. Her face fell abit.
SH: He didn't come. I guess he had something else to do.
Kyuhyun took his sweater off and put it on Seohyun and grabbed her hand. Seohyun pulled back. And wrapped her arms around herself.
SH: Thank you, Kyuhyun. You're very sweet.
She started walking towards the pond. Kyuhyun just said the nicest things to her, but all she could think about was Yonghwa not being here. She felt ditched.
Kyuhyun: Seohyun...
Tears began to fill her eyes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I keep walking, but I feel like I'm going nowhere. I must be really stupid. Here I am falling for an SNSD girl and she's with someone else. As much as try to deny it, as much as I keep telling myself that she means nothing to me, I know it's a lie.  I even wrote a song about her. She didn't even notice, or cared to notice. It's funny. I really thought she liked me back. Maybe it's like she wrote in the magazine, I shoud have been honest.
I walk into a coffee shop and order a Latte. The place is pretty empty so no one will notice me. Or so I thought

"Shinwoo hyung?"
Oh no a fan.
I look up and see  Park ShinHye smiling at me.
YH: Shinhye!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
I love drama, don't you:)