Tell me you're wish

It just.......Happened!

Chapter 4

Jinwoon POV

The producers of WGM asked me to one of the comentators on SeoHyun's and Jung Yong Hwa first episode. A part of me didn't want to do it., The other part of me knew I had to. I've been in love With SeoHyun for two years. I don't exactly know if she herself knows but it seems that everyone else in the does. At first it was just a crush, but then it grow to alot more. I think of her all the time, and though nothing has happened yet, I just thankful to be close friends with her.

The first episode was a mind mixer. Just when I think I have my SeoHyun figured out, She completely confuses me.

Flashback

"Put the blanket on the person, you would like to be you're husband", said the leader, Who i knew was her actual husband. 'please choose anybody but the leader', I prayed to myself.
Seohyun puts the blanket on him, And though my mind is full of hurt, anger, and confusion, I have to keeep my cool, because the camera's on me. 
Watching him get close to her as he taught her how to play the guitar, was really hard. And seeing them take picture together was equally as hard.

End of flashback

Jinwoon: I should call her.

End Of JinWoon/ J.N POV

Seohyun: JinWoon oppa?
JN: How did it go?
Seohyun: It went really well. I had alot of fun!
Jinwook was bothered by this. 
JN: So.....What did you guys do?
Seohyun: We Went to the amusement park.
Jinwook felt like he had rocks in his stomach. Couple go to the amusment park together,
JN: Oh, I see
Seohyun: It had been a while since I had gone to one.Maybe I was too excited
JN: So it wasn't exciting because of Oetoria.
He was hopeful
*Jinwoon nicknamed him Oetoria.
She laughed at the nickname
Seohyun: I would have had fun with anybody, Oppa.
JN: Then what do you say that next time maybe........uhhh....you know, maybe you and.....I could go?

It was silent for a while, Then all of a sudden he could hear seohyun laugh.
Seohyun: Dummy, Only couples go to the amusement park together. :)
She totally missed the romantic point and before JinWoon could say anything in responce she quickly spoke

Seohyun: Hey listen, I have to go now, I just got to the practice room. I'll talk to you later. Bye!

Seohyun quickly got out of the Van and headed to the Dance Room.
'How silly Jinwoon Oppa is' She laughed to herself, Still not getting it. Meanwhile Jinwoon just held his phone looking at a pic of seohyun on it and sighed 'At least she doesn't like him, at least not like that....'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee joon: How's your wife, man.
YH: She's fine,
YongHwa knew he was being half sarcastic
LeeJoon: Man How does it feel to bbe married.
YH:Dude it's not like we are actually married. It's Just fun.
Lee joon: Yeah, Thats what real couple say at first, too. It's just fun being married, then all of a sudden she hite him with a pan....It's a hard life, Man . You're really brave.
Yonghwa just laughed at his stupid comment and continued to play his guitar.
Lee Joon: So......Have you kissed her yet?
YongHwa: COME ON, JOON. We just met.
LeeJoon: Not yet? Does that imply that you will eventually?
YongHwa: Of Course not, It's a fake couple show,....Nothing else.

"50,000 wons says you'll fall for her" said Jonghyun as he walked in. 
Yonghwa looked at JongHyun shocked.
YH: JongHyun!
JH: What? WIth that goofy smile you come back with everytime you meet. It's bound to happen.
 JongHyun smiled at patted his hyung's back as he and Joon laughed it off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days later
   

SeoHyun: Huh?
YongHwa: I'm going to buy you a guitar.
Seohyun: But.....Why?
Don't worry about it, Lets go!
YOnghwa kept looking back at seohyun and smiled.....He kept doing it for a while....Seohyun wondered why he was doing that.
Seohyun: is something wrong.
YongHwa kept smiling
YH: No....Why?
Seohyun: You keep looking at me.
YongHwa: Can't I look at my soo to be wife?
Seohyun felt her face go red.
YongHwa: You oufit,It's very similar to mine.
Seohyun looked at the outfils. The both had gray jackets and red underneath. It looked very similar. She laughed.
Seohyun: How funny!
YH: Ya, Hyuuuuun. Are you trying to dress like me on purpose?
Seohyun: No, Yoooooong.

They went to many music stores for the guitar....they found some posiblities but they were a bit high priced. Finally seohyun suggested they get mini guitars and they found the perfect one. 

Seohyun:Okay so now what. I want to know What this is all about.
YH: Well....Okay. Do you remember that you owe me a wish?
Seohyun: Yes I remember.
YH: Well My wish is that you learn a song with a couple of the notes that I showed you?
Seohyun: On the guitar?
YH: of course. and to help you I got you a book so you can practice.
Seohyun looks at the book of chords. Thank you very much.
YH: You're welcome. I expect you to practice everyday.
Seohyun: Well not everyday.....when I can.
Seohyun wasn't trying to be rude. She knew That her scheduel demanded alot out of her and she was just being honest. YongHwa Laughed to himself. A normal girl would have just said, 'okay! I will' but Seohyun was honest. Only When she had time would she practice. 
Seohyun: I shall be the best!  
YH: Fighting. 
The couple went to get a bite to eat and as the WGM team set up to shoot. The couple spoke.
YH: So have people been curious about us?
Seohyun: Yes I've gotten, many comments.
YH: Like. 
Seohyun: What do you thing of him.
YH: Well what would you answer?
Seohyun: Oh...He's a nice guy.
Yonghwa was shocked.
YH: Thats it?
Seohyun:hmm....oh and that you were a good musician. 
Yonghwa just sighed. Is that all she thought of him. A nice, good musician?
Seohyun: And you.
Still moody on her responce he lied.
YH: I said the same.
Though the truth was that he told his bandmates every little detail about her.
Seohyun's reaction was totally different.
Seohyun: Wow. Thank you.

He couldn't stay angry at her. Silly reactions like that were so funny to him. 
They get a mission to go to they're pretend couples house. On the way, They call their mothers.

Yh: Mother, talk to seohyun
Seohyun: Hello how are you, it's Seohyun.
Yong's mother: Oh Pretty Seohyun, take care of my son. You have my permission to correct him,
YH: ya omma
Then They call Seohyun's mother only this time they used the camera to see her

Hyun's mother: Hi sweety......oh my. 
Seohyun: Hi mom.
YH: Hello mother in law
Hyun's mother: Yooong. How are you. Oh you look good together. 
They both laugh nervously.

When both calls end, The camera's came off of them.
They both felt awkward after their mother's embarrased them.
Seohyun gets a text message
Phone: You're right hyunnie....He really is breathtaking,
Seohyun quickly closed her phone before Yong could see,
YH: You okay? 
Seohyun: ummm.....yes.
She had to keep her cool. After all she did only think he was a nice talented musician...or so he thought.
She really thought he was charming and of course he was very goodlooking. Aside from Jinwoon, She had never gotten close to many famous guys. 'would you call that a crush' she thought to herself. 'No it's simply admiration' she concluded. She didn't feel butterflies like the movies say girls have. but this indeed was a different feeling.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Author's note:
Well I hope you like this chapter. Next chapter I want to get out of the WGM a bit. I came up with a possible ending already(I know and i'm only on the 4h chapter) but there is still a long way to go. Please comment. and thank you for you're love. I'm almost ready to enter in the twist and turns but of course, I want to follow the real life show. And if You haven't watched the show.....please watch it!!!! They are so cute together! 
 Btw: I don't know how I'm going to put Jang Geunsuk and Park Shinhye in yet. I had an idea, But quickly erased it. Idk yet. Hong Ki will play in just fine. Expect to see him in the next chapter! Much love!