One of a kind

It just.......Happened!

N-joy!!
The next morning SeoHyun Looks at the note again. She was Confused. As nice as YongHwa's Intentions were, He wrote the note in the dark and it was really late so what the note actually was 

Note: You're really happy. You shouldn't change the world.

Seohyun: How strange?
Seohyun simply assumed that the note had been for someone else and just accidently fell in her purse. 

Meanwhile at the CNBLUE dorm.
JH: You came home really late last night. I'm guessing it went well or very badly.....
YH: IT's all history
Yong raised his mug to drink his coffee, when Jungshin notuced something.
JS: Ya hyung!! Where did you get that ring.
Yonghwa smiled at the all to interested guys
YH: it' s couples rings.
MK: YAAAAAAA!!!!!! HYUNG!!!!!!
YH: Minkyuk, settle down.
MinKyuk takes the leaders hands and at looks at the ring.....then shows Jonghyun and he frowned
JH: How much were the rings.
Yonghwa 2200 won (about 2dollars)
The guys just laughed
 

---------------------
A week passed since They had last seen each other. Both were busy with they're groups and didn't even hav time to think about each other.
THey met up at a bus stop.
They said they're hello's and then their managers spoke with them.

CNblue manager: OKay guys. Do a good job, be natural and maybe use a bit of skinship.
Seohyun: Huh?!?!
snsd manager:Try guys.....Thats all we can ask. 

Yonghwa saw seohyuns nervous face , out his hand on her shoulder and smiled

YH:  it's going to be okay. Don't be nervous.

seohyun just look at his hand
'skinship?'
she gulped.
They got a text message that they were going to an amusement park. SeoHyun forgot all the skinship troubles.

seohyun: Do you know how longs it's been since I've gone to the amusment park?
YH : really? How long?
Seohyun: since our debut.
YH: Since you're debut......Why?
Seohyun: I've been so busy......I'm really happy.

Yong hwa looked at seo hyun and saw her happy face. IT made him smile. She was so innocent.
They made a bet on a ride of who could keep their arms up the longest. YongHwa won. His prize a wish.  

Many fans recognized them and went crazy yelling, "Oetoria! YongHwa OPPA!, SNSD, SEOHYUN-unnie!
Seohyun realised how popular Yonghwa was becoming. He really was a good singer and their band had a good sound.
After shooting that episode of the show, they were allowed to walk around the park, With the bodyguards of course.

Seohyun: What will you're wish be?
YongHwa: I'll have to think about it.

He looks at SeoHyun

YongHwa: Did you have a good time?
SeoHyun: Yes. Maybe too much fun.
YongHwa: I'm Glad. I'm happy to have come with you after such a long time that you've been here.
SeoHyun blushed to herself. This guy was charming.

They began to talk about more personal things. Family life.

YongHwa told Seohyun about his for older brothers and parents
YH: I Had the typical life. I really got into music in highschool. My dad wanted me to become an accounting or anything that has nothing to do with music, but when one falls in lovewith something, How can they leave it. I may have disappointed him but I had to follow my dream
Seohyun understood where yonghwa was coming from

Seohyun: Sounds like my dad. He really was against me becoming an entertainer, He said that only......trashy women.......
Seohyun didn't finish. Yonghwa looked at her in shock. He wasn't expecting that.
Seohyun: Thankfully my mother was really supportive and my dad.......well he allows me in his house. Our relationship is better. I miss mom,though. She teared up.

Yonghwa put his hand on her shouder. He began to understand. or at least thought he did. She was a very mature person but small things, like the amusement park, made her so excited He tried to imagine growing up in a house run by a father like that. at least father didn't go so far to discourage him. He wanted to tell her something to feel better but just listening felt like enough.


Seohyun: I don't regret anything, though. I'd do it all again. Even though I had to leave my mother. I call her everyday and she motivates me.
YongHwa: so would I. Oh, seohyun?
Seohyun: Hmm
YongHwaThank you for sharing with me.
SeoHyun realised all that she told him. She didn't mean to get that detailed. 'He must feel weird now' she thought. Noticing the sad stmosphere, she smiled.

Seohyun: Lets take a picture together.
Yong smiled at got close to her a posed for the pic.

"Wait!!!!" yelled the director, "Lets get a shot of that"

Seohyun and Yonghwa take plenty of pics together on Seohyun phone, while they filmed.
YongHwa: Send them to me
Seohyun: Okay, What's your number.
----------------------------------

SeoHyun meditated on what had happend that day. She was thankful that he just listened. When she told her unnie's They all conforted her since they've all gone through it, but Yonghwa just listened. Sometimes a person just need to be listened to. Suddenly Seohyun had an incoming call.
Phone: Jinwoon 

She picked up.
Seohyun: Jinwook oppa
Jinwook: How did it go?

-----------------------------------

Yonghwa saved the pictures and the number im his phone, then reflected on the day and looked at his phone. 'send me the pics' he laughed to himself. "What a sad excuse to get her number."
:)
He picks up his ipod
' Don't you know, there's nothing I can do,
I gotta get to know you
I have to see this through I want it all
I gotta let you know, this feeling is so true
Coz I know that you're One of a kind
And I can't get you out of my mind'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors notes:
 So I just want to say I have no idea what their family life is really like. This is fiction based on somewhat true events. I'm trying to make it as authentic as possible, but of course it wouldn't be fanfiction, without the fiction. I hope you liked it. Please give me love. Any comments are welcome. The next chapter will hold more new characters so stay tuned. Much love!