Deleted memory

It just.......Happened!

YongHwas POV

JS: I think she heard you, Hyung
Y.H: aw man
He thought about how that sounded so negative
J.H: She probably feels bad now
MK: Maybe she didn't hear?

we all looked at Minhyuk who was always trying to be positive. But  I could tell she saw, Without a doubt.

End of POV

While waiting for her manager in her van, Seo Hyun made a list of all the things that she might have said that made her sound weird. Perhaps she shouldn't have randomly asked if he like sweetpotatoes. Though she was a little upset she came to terms that she is who she is and if that means she is a little weird then thats cool. Suddenly she heard a knock on her door.

It was her manager with an appologetic look on his face.

Manager: SeoHyun, How do you feel about doing an All nighter?

Seohyun:An all Nighter

Manager: the producers want to shoot a little more to really get the mood out.

seohyun looked at her list and the sighed. She'd have to face him eventually.

 

Y.H : an allnighter

Manager: Yes. They liked the awkward mood so they want to shoot more.

Yonghwa wasn't upset. This gave him an opportunity to appologize and explain what he meant .

JH: Be nice to her now.

Seo Hyun walked into the music room again and she saw YongHwa sitting there and the camera people were fixing everything to start shooting again. They made eye contact.

SeoHyun: Hello again.
YH: Hey.

It was Quiet again.

YH: Look I just want to appologize. I should have said things differently and it all cameout wrong and I don't want you to miss understand. I meant it all in a good way.

seohyun didn't know whether he was lying or not but he seemed to be honest and she really didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

SH: its cool. I can be a little weird once and a while i guess.
YongHwa was so impressed on how charming and caring she was. 

YongHwa: Well since we are going to be working together, Lets be friends.
yonghwa held out his hand. Smiling Seohyun shook back.
 

Things seemed to be going better after that. They got a bite to eat and exchanged letters. Then they went to a store and got some cheap couple rings. Seo hyun was haaving a good time as was Yong hwa

The producer thought it would be a good idea that they show Yonghwa taking Seohyun home.

So they got together in a van together without the camera's

YongHwa turned to Seohyun. She looked tired. 
He offered her some gum.

S.H: thank you.......So CNBLUE seems to be doing very well. Congratulations

Y.H: Thank you. It's so cool. From where we started to now. SNSD is very popular now more then ever. Not bad either

S.H: Haha, Thank you. Thanks to my Unnies.

Y.H: And you, too.

Seohyun shook her head

S.H My unnies are the ones that keep everything interesting. I'm just lucky to be a part or them. You probably wish that one of them had been you're parner instead of me. But i enjoy sining and dancing so it's all good.

Yonghwa didn't say anything since he did wish he would have had one of her unnie's. But its different now. He also realised that SeoHyun had self confident issues. He probably would have never noticed it had he never met her. He hoped that maybe he could help her.

They arrived to Seohyuns dorm house. Seohyun was thankful for the 2nd chance that she had that to get to know him better. She wasn't even tired anymore which was a good thing because she knew her unnies would be awake.

SNSD: HYUUUUUUUUUUUNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seo Hyun: Oh how embarassing

sunny: omo Why are you home so late? Who is you're husband? Are you in love? Come on Hyunie, SHARE!

Taeyeon: Calm down Sunny. So who is it?

SeoHyun: Jung yong hwa of Cn BLUE

Tiffany: Oetoria? Omo he's cute?

Hyoyeon: From You're beautful......awww you're dating Shinwoo!!!!!

Yuri: Check her ring out!!

After all the screaming from her unnies, Seohyun got ready for bed. She got her purse and began to look for her phone, and when she found it she also found a crumpled paper in her purse. She thought it was strange since he didn't have any trash in her purse. It was a note.

Note: I'm really happy you're my partner. I wouldn't change it for the world.
                                                                -YongHwa :)

While playing his guitar on his bed YongHwa thought about the note he left and wondered if she found it. She looked at him ring, Smiled and continued to play at 5AM.

 

 

Hoped you liked the chapter. I'm a little dispointed because, I spent three hours writing it and lost it. So this is just parts I remembered. I really need to more careful!! I hope you like it regardless :)