Love Revolution

It just.......Happened!

It had been weeks and people had become obsessed with the sweetpotatoe couple. The whole k-pop world fell for their sweer awkwardness and just wanted more. For Yonghwa, it had become strange because he realised that his popularity had grown. Also ir had become strange since everyone wanted to know how he really felt about her. Especially his friends.

Seohyun truly enjoyed her time with him. She hoped he felt the same. She worked hard to fulfill his wish of her learning to play a song on the guitar. So far she had the C chord, the G chord and the Aminor that yonghwa had helpwd her with last time they saw eachother but she had trouble moving her finger.

Yuri: isnt it hard?

Seohyun: No, its getting easier.

Hyoyeon: Do you think you can do it? Maybe you should get help.
seohyun: Do you think?
Sunny: ooooh call jinwoon to help you?
yuri: Sunny! She's with Yonghwa.
Sunny smiled devilishly Sunny: Its makebelieve. Besides, its to help Seohyun with Yonghwa

As much as Sunny liked the Goguma couple she had been cheering for jinwoon to get with seohyun much longer. besides, it was good for seohyun to have choices.

Sunny: Call him. He'll help you.

seohyun: yeah you're right. Yuri unnie donit freak out. theyre both just friends. Its not like I like them or they like me.

seohyun left the room to call jinwoon.

Yuri sighed. How ignorant could Seohyun be.

Jinwoon came about half an hour later. He dropped what he had to do to help Seohyun.

Jinwoon: hello girls. How................

Sunny ran to him and pushed him into the room that seohyun was practicing in and shut the door.

seohyun: oh...jinwoon oppa you came so quick.

Jinwoon: oh....well...um I was, I was in town.

Seohyun smiled and showed Jinwoon thr song and explained why she wanted to learn it.

Jinwoon: for yonghwa?

seohyun: I owe him a wish.

Jinwoon frowned jinwoon: you'rw working hard to please him.

seohyun noted a bit of anger in his voice.

Seohyun: Not just for him, I want to see of I can do it. Whats the big deal if I wanted to do it for him, anyway.If you don't want to help the maybe...
Jinwoon: No! I do! As long as its for you. not for some guy.
He hoped she was starting to understand his feelings
Seohyun: Tell you what? You help me with this, and I'll grant you a wish.
Jinwoon: Oh....you don't have to do that.
Seohyun: I want to to.....I'm genie for you boy.
Seohyun laughed at her joke while  Jinwoon felt his face go red and felt his heart beat fast.
Seohyun: Deal?
Jinwoon couldn't help but smile. He realised that through this wish, He could finally confess to her. He had the perfet trade.
Jinwook: deal.
---------------------------------------------------------

2 DAYS LATER

Seohyun smiled at the thought of completly learning the song.

YH: Why are you smiling so big?
SH: Oh nothing.........It's just a nice day.

She turned to see yonghwa staring at her in a suspicious way. She quickly turned away.
YH: oh I see.......you're happy to be with me.
Seohyun blushed then hissed
SH: Psh, cocky guy!
They was C.N blue coming to see them. Yong was happy to introduce them to Seoohyun formally
Finally they came in. And after an awkward moment they left to get food.

SH: WHy did they all leave?
YH: I have no idea. Something is up.

meanwhile c.nblue left t buy sweetpotatoes and a cake.

JH: Remember the plan guys. Make Hyung jealous. Don't overly flirt with Seohyun, but do your job.
JS: What if hyung gets angry?
JH:Thats why I said don't go overboard. Treat her like she was you're close friend. Let's see how he reacts. 
MH:Operation get hyung jealous. But jonghyun hyung what if Seohyun falls for me. 
All of a sudden Jonghyun slaps Minhyun's head.
JH: Babo!
MH: I was just kidding...  T-T

When they returned to the room they began to celebrate the couple. Minhyuk started the plan by speaking to her and flashing his shy smile at her. Yonghwa noticed it quickly and shrugged. He didn't like that smile to be for Seohyun. It for somereason bothered him.

YH: Ya! Hyun teach us a dance/

Seohyun began to tach them 'OH!' And 'Tell me you're wish'
Yohnghwa was quickly embarrased because he was a terrible dancer,

JH: Ya! Hyung you dance badly. Seohyun, perhaps you should get Jinwoon to dance with you.
Yong stopped and glared at Jonghyun. Jonghyun on the other hand felt proud of his comment.  
Seohyun saw yonghwa's face and encouraged him.
SH: Don't give up yoong! Hwaiting!

They sat down and yonghwa took out the guitars. 
JH:Has Yonghwa been teaching you well. If not I could teach you. 
before Seohyun could anser yonghwa interrupted. 
YH: She's learning just fine with me.

Jungshin got up and brought his bass to her.
JS: Seohyun, you should learn the bass. It's the pulse of the band. He began to show her where to put her fingers and Yonghwa watched fiercely while also playing the guitar fiercely. Jonghyun was sure he going to break the strings, Seohyun picked it up quicly
MH: No, No! Seohyun, it's all about the drums. The heartbeat.
Minhyuk picked up her hand and put it in his chest.
MH: Can you feel my heartbeat?
YH: Ya!! Minhyuk. Keep your hands to yourself.
Jungshin and Jonghyun just laughed. Seohyun laughed a nervous laugh and Yonghwa tried to act like he wasn't mad. 

(P.S: He was!!!)

At the end of the shooting
The boys of C.N Blue got in their van. Yonghwa was quiet at first but then spoke.

YH: Did you guys have fun?
JS: We did, hyung. 
MH: Seohyun is very pretty.
Yonghwa cringed. Why though?
Jonghyun looked at yonghwa's tortured face and had sympathy after a long day of torturing him.
JH: She suits you hyung. You look good with her. 
MH: I agree.
JS: me too. 
Yonghwa felt relieved again. He realised he didn't have to worry about his bandmates liking Seohyun. They could all be friends. But why did it matter anyway?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinwoon: Seohyun, It sounds pretty good to me.
Seohyun had improved alot in her song. She swiched from chord to chord pefectly now.
Seohyun: Thanks so much for your help. There's still room for improvement but it's a way better then I was before.
Jinwoon:it's all you, Seohyun. Now about that wish......
Seohyun: I didn't for get. Tell me your wish
Jinwoon: I wish.........for Seohyun to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night.

Seohyun was shocked.
 Then smiled
Seohyun: Okay, my treat! 
Jinwoon: No! Thats not my wish. I want to take you out Seohyun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HeeChul: So are you excited about the music bank next week?
Nana: of course! After school is going to rock the stage.
Lizzy: and most importantly Bekah is going to see her ideal man!
Bekah: Shut up, Lizzy!
Heechul: Oh Afterschool's Bekah has an ideal type? Who is it?
Bekah: Jung Yonghwa of C.N Blue.
HeeChul: You heard it here first, oh but Bekah. He's married.
Lizzy: Like that will stop her.......besides it's all fake, right?
Bekah: I just wan to meet him thats all.

*after the show.*

Heechul: So what are you really planning?
Bekah: A casual meet and greet and whatever happends after......happends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry so long for this chapter. New characters......Enjoy