Sweet Holiday

It just.......Happened!

Chrismas special
The following has nothing to to with the story. It's just a treat......


There she is. Among all these people at the party, I only see her. It’s wrong in every way possible way to want something that doesn’t belong to you. It really makes me wonder how different things would have been had they gone a different way. Both Yonghwa and I auditioned for the role of Shinwoo. They said that they liked me, but I look too young. I accepted it. I had no envy. Yonghwa hyung did a great job and I wasn’t jealous that Christmas. But a year later, I find myself Jealous of him. Not because of all the shows he is on. Not because he is the most popular in the group. It’s her. Had I been chosen to be Shinwoo, maybe I would have been coupled with her. I hate that he doesn’t tell her his feelings. He acts like it’s a game. Had it been me, I would have told her from the very beginning. But it isn’t.
She keeps looking around. I want her to notice me, but she probably barely knows I exist. She can’t see me. She must be looking for him.


“Kang MinHyuk.” Said a sweet voice.
She’s looking at me.
“SeoHyun…”
“Why are you here alone?” She sits next to me. I can’t believe it. I look around to make sure that she’s here just for me. No one.
“Oh I just wanted to think alone.” I answer.
“Are you a loner?” She puns, with a small laugh after. That sweet smile.
“Well I don’t feel like one anymore.”
Its funny. We never get awkward moments. Not like her and Yonghwa. We flow without problems. She even speaks to me in Banmal, which she can’t even do with Yonghwa. Maybe it’s because we’re the same age or something. Maybe something more. I look at her pretty hands and stare. She’s wearing it. The couples ring. He wears it all the time too. I know he’s in love with her but he doesn’t say it. Maybe he’s more like Shinwoo than I thought. Should I take advantage of this time?
“So what do you want for Christmas?”
I gulp. Is she reading my mind?
“Something that isn’t mine, is that selfish?”
She thinks, and nods, “Yes. You shouldn’t want others possessions if they’ve claimed them already.”
She was right. It is selfish, but he hasn’t claimed it.
“What do you want from Christmas, Seohyun?”
“Me?” she shakes her head, “ I just want to give”

My heart is beating…..I hate to betray YongHwa, but I have to tell her. I look up to see we’re under a mistle toe. My heart beats even faster.
“Seohyun I-“ I start, but she can’t hear.
“Yonghwa oppa!” She gets excited to see Yonghwa.
“Dance with me.” He said and toke her away. That night they became possessors of each other’s hearts. Right in front of me.
 
1 year later.
I thought I’d never get over it. But then that night I met her.
Flashback
A waitress spilled the desserts all on me.
“YA!” I yelled in frustration.
“Sir, Sir I’m so sorry. Please let me help you.”
“Come MinHyuk,” Said my manager, “Go and get cleaned up.”
I frowned as I past the waitress. I didn’t even want to look at her, but she wasn’t far behind me following. I turn to her
“What is it?”
She jumped and spoke softly,”I’m coming to help you.”
I smile smug, “In the men’s restroom?”
She worriedly looks at the door of the restroom
“Exactly. Besides I think you did enough.” I say and walk in.
Silly Girl.
Then to my surprise I see the girl holding her breath come into the bathroom.
“What are you doing in here?”
 She wets the towel and helps get the stain off my jacket, still holding her breath. Her face is getting red.
“Ya…It doesn’t stink in here……Breath.”
She lets go…..
“Huh, it really doesn’t” She says surprised.
I clean myself up and she hands me my jacket.
“Good as new!”
Then a guy walks in and she squeals and runs out.
I fix myself up and walk out to see her waiting.
“You’re still here.”
“I just-“, she started.
“Yes?”
“You won’t tell my boss will you?”
I smirk, “About the spilling or you going into the men’s restroom?”
She thinks for a bit, “Both.”
I chuckle “No. Just be careful next time, okay.”


“Thank you! Once again sir, I’m really sorry.”
I shake my head,”No don’t worry about it. In a way, you helped me. I had something going on in mind, had you not dropped stuff on me, it would have stayed there all night.”
She quiet for a bit but then looks at me and smiles, “Too bad. Had I known, I would have spilt a lot more on you. Ahh maybe next Christmas” she smiled and walked away.
I was still hurt. But, this girl made me feel an escape for 15min that I’ve known her. I couldn’t let her get away.
“Miss!”
“Kim SooYa. My name is Kim Sooya.”
“Kim SooYa, I’m Kang MinHyuk of C.N Blue.
She frowned, “C.N Blue? Is that a Company?

End of flashback

And she’s still with me.
“Minhyuk-Honey….” She splats a pie in my face. “I love you.”
She still remembered. I kissed her trying to get the pie on her too. I broke from her
“ I love you too.” I just stared at her. There she was. My rock. My Christmas. My Sweet Holiday.

‘Im happy because I met you
I dream because I met you
When I see you in my dream every night,
When my heart beats fast looking at you,
When we fell asleep with our hands held tight
You and I belong together
Our very own Sweet Holiday
I wonder if you think the same as me?’

“I do.” She said.


A/n
I had too. I actually was going to end it sad, but I’m in a happy spirit! Merry Christmas! To all of you, may you have a blessed, safe and of course, sweet holiday! 
Much Love!