Sad hearts, silent mouths.

It just.......Happened!

Park Shinhye was on her break from the A.n Jell tour so she went to her favorite coffee shop. Neither Yonghwa or Lee Hongki were able to paticipate because of their scheduels
Yonghwa couldn't help but nootice how beautiful she looked. Her hair had grown out since the show. Shinhye noticed him looking at her.
Shinhye: What are you staring at?
YH: Oh...it's just I see that your hair is longer.
Shinhye: I have extentions in.
YH: Oh well it's still looks nice.
Shinhye: Well I suppose it beats the boy cut.
YH:I liked the boy cut too.
Shinhye:Don't you think I looked too manly?
YH: Not at all.
SHinhye: Hmm....just thinking of You're beautiful makes me miss it alot.
YH:I know what you mean.
Shinhye:It was the best time I had on a set.
YH: It made me want to continue acting. Maybe one day the famous Park shinhye and I could be in another drama as the two leads.
Shinhye: I'd like that. You know I have to tell you. While filming, all of my friends wanted to know who the attractive new actor was
now they are all fans of C.N blue.
Yonghwa smiled after hearing the compliment.
YH: I have that affect on people...Don't worry Shinhye. I still acknowledge you though i'm super famous.
Shinhye cutely punched him on the shoulder.
YH:Nah-I'm just kidding.Please tell you're friends that I'm flattered.
SHinhye: Jung Yonghwa, You are very charming.
Yonghwa smiled
YH: yeah...I know. 
Shinhye: So what are you doing here at this time of the night.
YH: Well...I needed to distract myself.I have alot of things in on my mind.
Shinhye:I see
They were both silent for a while. Shinhye turned to look at Yonghwa and noticed how sad he looked.
She put her hand on his shoulder.
Shinhye: Hey, are you okay?
Yonghwa shooke his head.
YH: No, I'm not
Shinhye shooke her head. he understood what he meant.
SHinhye: Yeah, I'm not okay either.
Yonghwa picked his head up and his eyes met hers.
SHinhye: Tell you what...If you ever want to talk or just want a distraction, then call me.
Yonghwa smiled and nodded his head.
YH: Ditto.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa returned home expecting everyone to be sleeping. Jonghyun was awake waiting.
JH: So how did it go?
YH: Fine
JH: What did she think about the Magazine?
YH: Magazine?
Yonghwa started playing dumb.
JH: Didn't you meet up with Seohyun.
YH: No.
JH: well who called you?
YH:I told you, My mother.
Jonghyun was completely shocked. He was sure that Yong had gone to meet Seohyun.
JH: well were did you go?
YH: To the coffee shop with Park Shinhye
JH: Park shinhye? How did that happen?
YH: Does it matter?
JH: Well I just thought that...you and Seoh-
YH: YOu know, I don't understand why everyone thinks theres something between us. THere isn't!
we're from 2 different worlds.
JH: Hyung, You'd give up that easly.
YH: I feel nothing for her.
JH: Fine. YOu can lie to everyone including yourself but I know you do?
YH: WHat makes you think you know.
JH: Love light...was it not written for Seohyun?
yonghwa stood silent. Of course Jonghyun would catch that.
YH: It wasn't about her!
JH: Then why are you getting angry and yelling.
YOnghwa took a breath and calmed down
YH: I'm sorry. I'm just tired. We should go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow.
JH: Hyung, Just-
YH: Jonghyun...please
Jonghyun nodded.
Yonghwa was to meet Seohyun tomorrow. He spent that night preparing his heart.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun POV

Even though he didn't meet me last night, I'm going to act like everything is okay. I have to be strong.
I don't even understand why I got so emotional last night. I mean, it's okay to be sad but why did I get that way.

"Good Morning, everyone"
Jung yonghwa walked in and I felt like the world stopped.
he waved to everybody and walked to me, but didn't look into my eyes.
YH: Seohyun...
SH: Yonghwa...
Awkward silence.
He smelled nice. I found myself trying to inhale every breath with his smell.Really....whats the matter with me?
We were on our way to the DMV to get our licences. Today we were going to to the written portion. I didn't study at all. Actually, with everything going on, I didn't even look at the material.
After a long silence, Yonghwa Finally spoke.
YH: Are you nervous?
SH: Very.
YH: Come on you're smart, No worries. You'll do fine.
SH: I didn't even study........
YH: hmmmm...maybe you should stop you're late night walk.
OH God! Why did he bring it up?
SH: Yo--
YH: Come on we're next for the test.
My heart started to hurt. Why did he have to ditch me yesterday, and why was he acting like this? The test was harder then I thought. I Couldn't concertrate. A few mintutes later Yonghwa finished his text. He looked happy, I guess he passed. Lucky Jerk. What to do? What if I fail?

*End of Seohyun POV*
Yonghwa POV

UGH! I was doing it again. Being rude with Seohyun. I really hoped she passed. She can't stand failing at anything, and I can't stand seeing her sad. If only she hadn't been with Kyuhyun. She should have been studing.
Seohyun got up from her seat.....her face looked taken back.
YH: Well....
She smiled lightly.
SH: I passed.
I felt my arms go up as to hug her, but they fell and I High fived her instead.
The atmosphere was so awkward.....It's like we both had things to say, but nothing was being said.
The producers came to us and told us that we were going to record our interviews at the studio.
I didn't much to say about the expirence. My mind was more surrounded in what had happened last night. I knew I had to talk to Hyun. If she was going to be with Kyuhyun, WHy did she invite me?
I waited for Hyun to leave the interview. She wanted honest Yong....well here he was.
"Jung Yonghwa." said a female voice. It was Shinhye.
YH: Oh! Shinhye-shi
SHinhye: Drop the formalities. What's up?
YH: What are you doing here?
Shinhye: Should I leave?
YH: Of course not...I just wasn't expecting you here.
Well to be honest I came for a favor.
YH: A favor?
I was hoping you'd join Geun suk and I for an A.N Jell event. We need a rapper.
YH: Oh, well I'll have to ask my manager but  I'd love to.

End of Yonghwa POV

Seohyun finished her interview and she saw Yonghwa with a girl. Her chest began to hurt. It was bothering her. SHe turned to leave
"Seohyun-shi?"
She saw Park shinhye walking towards her.
Shinhye: Oh Seohyun. Nice to meet you. I'm a big fan.
Seohyun bowed respectfully. She was shocked to see Shinhye here.
SH: The pleasure is mine.
Shinhye: I just came to talk Yonghwa in dfoing an A.n Jell show. I know the fans will love it.
SH: Oh that would be cool.
Shinhye: Yeah..the idea came to me after we left the coffee shop last night.
SH: You had coffee last night together last night?
Yonghwa realised how wrong everything could go with a misunderstanding
Shinhye: Yeah. We talked for a good while. Luckly no fans were out at the that time.
Seohyun turned to Yonghwa
SH: I thought you were with your mates.
YH: I was......then I went out.
Seohyun nodded. She looked like she had never looked before.
SH: you know Jung Yonghwa, A text would have been nice.
Then she walked off. Yongs heart fell. He wanted to go to her but he couldn't move.
Shinhye: Woah, Whats going on?
YH: I was suppose to meet up with her last night.
Shinhye:and you were with me. It's my fault. I shouldn't have distracted you from her.
YH: I thought you said you would whenever I needed.
SHinhye: Jung Yonghwa.....
YH: I'll be back.
Yonghwa ran after Seohyun hoping to get to her. She was standing in the hall. He could hear her crying. He put his hand on her shoulder. She slapped it off.
YH: Hyun....
SH:How could you do that? Just ditch me like that. I waited for such a long time. Do you know how much of an idiot I felt like?
YH:Hyun, You didn't really ask me if I would go, you just hung up......anyways it's not lke you were out there alone.....
SH: what?
YH: I went to the park, I saw you and Kyuhyun together. What I want to know is why you wanted me to come if you invited him?
SH: Invite him? I didn't invite him. he was just nice enough to stay with me until you came and you never did. Why? Because of him? What kind of person does that?
Yonghwa began to understand everything. It was a misunderstanding. He remembered the bet he had made with Kyuhyun. He understood everything now.
 Unfortunally Seohyun didn't understand anything
YH: Hyun I-
SH: No! I don't want to talk to you. Lets just end this....The fake marriage. I'm done with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
For those who don't know who Park Shinhye is, She worked with Yonghwa in You're beautiful. And if you don't know the show "You're Beautiful" I suggest you put this story away and go watch it!!!!! It changed my life forever(Seriously!!!!!!!!)
Had I not watched it, I wouldn't be writting Fanfiction today, because I wouldn't know anything about Kpop, Kdrama or anything Korean! Imagine not knowing C.N Blue O_o
Thankfully it came into my life and so has' Blue' music! Much Love <3