Happy birthday blues....

It just.......Happened!

Seohyun POV
Seohyun’s dad: How have you been sweetheart?
SH: Good Dad. I’m glad you called.
Dad: And How’s your boyfriend?

Boy friend……ha! Like I would date someone like him.

SH: My fake husband is doing just well.
Dad: Aish….why so cold when talking about him?
SH: I;m not being cold. He’s not my boyfriend. I was just saying.
Dad: Did you have a fight?
How did he know?
SH: No.
Dad: don’t lie to me Joo hyun….You’re mother already told me you were mad at him
MOOooooom……………….
SH: Okay…..maybe just a little.
Dad: what happened?
Great I had to remember this story all over again.
SH: Okay let me take you back. We went to a sushi bar after music core. It was just us there and we ordered and started having a nice conversation. We noticed that the producers and camera man were acting strange and laughing, but we just ignored them and continues with our conversation. It turns out that Yonghwa’s ideal type, who I happen to be a fan of too, was disguised as a waitress.
Dad: Who was it?
SH: Ueno Juri from Nodame Cantable.
Dad: But you said that he didn’t notice her.
SH: We were talking. I didn’t notice her either. What does it matter?
Dad: It just seems like a person would recognize his ideal type….but continue.
SH: So when she started talking to us, we realized who she was. We invited her to come to our apartment.
Dad: Why did you invite her.
SH: Dad, I’m a fan!
Dad: But she’d your rival!
SH: Yeah but……Dad it’s not like its real. Anyway while we were leaving he helps her with her bag, and I tried to give him mine but he told me to carry my own. Then when we were at the apartment he kept trying to make her call him oppa—and he’s younger then her, Dad.
Dad: Yeah, I see how that can bother a person :-/
I sensed a bit of sarcasm in his voice.
SH: It gets worse…He make me take a picture of the 2 of them. He totally made me feel so out. He barely even acknowledged my presence until she left. Then He started to say that I must have been jealous the whole time.
Dad: Could it be that you where jealous?
Jealous…..ha!
SH: Appa!!
Why does everyone one think that I was Jealous?

Dad: It just sounds like something a jealous person would do. Why else would you get mad?
SH: He kept saying I was jealous?
Dad: Joohyun. I know that you’re still shy about the love thing, but don’t you think that Yonghwa has feelings for you.
SH: Feelings? Why would you….
Dad:I’ve seen the way he looks at you……
My heart began to thump really fast.
Dad: it’s like he see only you.

I don’t much about love. I know only from what I’ve seen in movies and shows, but I know family love. When I’m with my Unnies and parents, I feel warm and secure. The same feeling is with Yonghwa, but it’s slightly different. The world stops and its just us. It’s nice.
End of Seohyun’s POV
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Backflash after Ueno Juri left*
Yonghwa had a huge smile on his face. He had just met his ideal type who just happens to be a huge
J-drama star. As happy as he was to meet her, He was happy to spend more time with Seohyun. He turned to smile at her but noticed a bothered look on her face.

YH: Hey…Whats wrong?
SH: Nothing.
She didn’t even look at him when she said it. Her arms where crossed and she wasn’t making eye contact. Yonghwa knew that she was upset about something.
YH: You’re upset?
SH: I’m not.
Yonghwa thought of what she could be upset about. He could only think about one thing. Yonghwa smiled amused.
YH: Ya….you’re not….Jealous, are you?
SH: Jealous…HA!
YH: You so are. Seohyun-a…..you like me.
SH: Why are you being so weird?
YH: Just admit you are jealous.
SH: I’m not…I’m not like some people.
YH: What does that mean?
SH: Jinwoon told me.
YH: WHAT?!?!?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yonghwa POV
“Happy Birthday!”
It’s my birthday…and it’s 5am.
Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin jumped on my bed.
YH: Ya! I’m your leader. Respect!
MH: Hyung! Get up and lets have breakfast!
YH: Who cooked?
JS: We all did.
YH: It’s not poisoned is it?
JH: Come find out.

The food wasn’t too good, but to see the effort put into it, made it very delicious.
YH: Not bad boys!
Knock Knock.
JH: Who’s knocking so early??
MH: Maybe it’s Manager.
Jonghyun open the door and saw a girl standing outside. Before she could say anything he slapped it in her face.
YH: Ya who was that.
JH: No one.

Bang BANG!

I got up to see who it was. I was shocked at the opening of the door.
YH: Bekah?
Bekah: Happy birthday, oppa.
She moved in to hug me and kissed me on the cheek and handed me chocolates.
YH: Whoa Bekah….wow…uh thanks.
Bekah: So whens the party?
She just walked in the house and the guys just stared at her. I had forgotten all about the mistake I made months back. That strange morning. Ever since then, She hasn’t called me, and I haven’t called her.
JH: I just lost my appetite. 
YH: Jonghyun!
He rolled his eyes and got up.
JH: We have to get ready for practice.
Bekah: You have to practice on your birthday, oppa?
YH: I guess so.
Bekah: I’ll go with you. I cleared my schedule.
YH: Oh great……I’ll be back then.

I walked into Jonghyuns room and closed the door.
YH: Did you invite her?
JH: Why would I? I hoped blocking her from your phone would keep her away.
YH: You did what!?!
JH: I have a bad feeling about her, especially after that night you spent together.
YH: Nothing happened.
JH: Okay but what if Seohyun finds out about that night?
YH: She won’t. Bekah wouldn’t say anything.
JH: I wouldn’t be to sure about that. Btw we have a suprise party ready for you later on. I don’t know how she found out.
YH: Maybe she was invited? What ever. She’s my friend and I’m not going to kick her out. I’m going to go get changed.
YONG POV END

Little did they know that they know that Bekah was listening to the whole thing.

Yonghwa walked into his room and changed. But Bekah stood by the couch.
Bekah: So it was you, Jonghyun. And it was to keep Oppa and that Seohyun together. Looks like I need to sabotage this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The party started and Yonghwa’s closest friends were there.  Yonghwa looked around but felt like something was missing. He knew that Seohyun wasn’t going to be able to come because she was in Thailand for the next few days, but he wished she could be here.
JS: ShinHye NOONA!
Shinhye walked in and smiled at Yonghwa.
Shinhye: Shinwoo hyung, Happy Birthday!
YH: Thanks….Go Minam
Bekah: OMG Park shinhye! Wow. What are you doing here?
Shinhye bowed politely despite feeling offended by the girl was obviously missing manners.
Shinhye: Yes, I’m park shinhye. Nice to meet you. And You are?
Bekah: Kim Bekah of After School.
Shinhye: Ah….With Uee.
Bekah: Yep….so you and Oppa are friends.
She grabbed Yonghwa’s arm and held it.
Shinhye: Yes. We’ve all become good friends for a while.
Bekah noticed how everyone there just loved Shinhye, Even Yonghwa talked to her differently than he talked to her.
Bekah: you’re going to pay for this Go minam.
She heard a cellphone vibrate and it was coming from Yonghwa’s sweater. She got his phone and opened it to find a text from Seohyun.

Wifey: Happy Birthday, Yooong. Smile a lot today, and we’ll see eachother soon. Enjoy your day.

Bekah slipped the phone in her purse.
Bekah: This could be useful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past 6 day, Since his birthday, Yonghwa had been searching for his phone. He lost it after the party and had no idea where it was. His parents called his manager to wish him a happy birthday and other friends had called the member to do the same.
Today was Minhyuks birthday and it was also Seohyun’s.
MH: Hyung can you give me Seohyun’s number so that I can wish my twin a happy birthday?
YH: 1. I will never give you her number.
       2. I can’t even if I wanted to. I can’t find my phone anywhere.
       3. Twin?
MH: She and I are born on the same day, month and year.
Yonghwa snorted, but kept searching for his phone. He started to think of what he could do to find her number to call her.
JS: We’re going to eat before practice. We have a cake ready for Minhyuk. You coming or still searching.
YH: I need to find that phone today, No matter what. But lets go. I’ll search later.
JS: I invited Shinhye to come with us.
YH: Oh..cool.
“Happy birthday dear Minhyuk, Happy birthday to yooooouuuuu.”
They were the loudest in the restaurant. Minhyuk blew the candles out and they all cheered.
They cut the cake and headed to practice. Shinhye grabbed Yonghwa arm and linked hers with it.
Shinhye: What’s wrong? You look out of it.
Yonghwa didn’t think much of the linked arms. He was beginning to see her as a sister he never had.
YH: A lot is on my mind.
Shinhye: Need a distraction?
YH: Sure.
Shinhye: Actually, I have something to talk to you about. Can we talk before you head to practice?
YH: I can give you and hour or so.
Shinhye: Perfect.
YH: What is it?
Shinhye’s head lowered as they walked a bit more and she let Yonghwa go.
Shinhye: remember the day then we bumped in to eachother at the coffee shop.
YH: Yes.
Shinhye: I had just….just broken up with GeunSuk.
YH: You guys dated?
Shinhye: Yes, but we broke up after I told him I was going to shot a drama in Taiwan. He didn’t want a distant relationship.
YH: I’m sorry.
SHinhye: Don’t be. You cheered me up after that. You’ve been a good friend.
YH: I’m glad I could help.
Shinhye was silent for a while, and then spoke.
Shinhye: He called me last night.
YH: Jang Geun suk
She nodded.
YH: And
Shinhye: He wants to get back together. He said he can deal with distance. Yonghwa, this is the call I’ve been waiting for, for a while now.
YH: so, you accepted?
Shinhye: Unfortunally, the call was too late. I realized my heart had moved on.
YH: Moved on?
Shinhye turned to Yonghwa and smiled weakly and got closer to him.
Shinhye: Hong ki said you had a crush on me, a while back. Now it seems I have a crush on you.
Yonghwa didn’t know what to say. But he was beginning to understand everything.
Shinhye: Bottom line…..I like you Yonghwa.
He once did have a crush on her. He still admired her a lot and liked in a way. But Seohyun was also in his heart. He couldn’t deny that.
YH: Shinhye….I don’t know what to say..
Shinhye: Then just answer one thing. What is Seohyun to you?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun POV 
28th June 11:57pm
Is he not going to call me on my birthday? I've had my phone in my hands all day and nothing.I turm to the big bunch of roses in my room and read the card again.

'I searched for days for flower that would do justice for you, and I was unsuccessful. Then I realised the most beautiful flower wasn't in a garden, It's you. Happy birthday, Hyun. You're always on my mind.
                                                                             -Kyuhyun.'

I truly thought it was from you Yonghwa.

11:59pm
Just a text that's all im asking for.........

29th of June 12:00am

Inbox: No new texts.

My chest hurts. tears are falling. I'm hurt. If this is what love is all about i dont want it.
I turn to the roses.
But if love is like those roses, and that card made me feel, maybe I'll give it a chance.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
So sorry!!
Plans have not been going my way and I haven’t written in such a long time even though I said I was going to write everyday for a week. Sorry. I hope you like this chapter. Bekah is back. Drama!
Much love!!!