Closed feelings

It just.......Happened!

YH: Do you miss me?
Seohyun read the message and sighed.
SH: You wish!
Yonghwa layed back on his bed smiling. After a couple days of treatment be had finally out of the hospital and was excited to see Seohyun.
YH: Seohyun, tomorrow you must take good care of m.  I’m still very ill. It’s you’re responsibility as a wife.
SH: What should I do for you then?
He smiled as he began to think….
YH: Cook something delicious for me.
SH:  Don’t you remember the last time I cooked for you? Not to good.
YH: As long as it’s with love. Seohyun why haven’t you texted me lately?
Seohyun had really wanted to text many times, but she kept remembering Shinhye.
SH: I guess I assumed that you didn’t need me.
Yonghwa frowned at the text.
YH: Why did you think that?
SH: You seemed confortable with Shinhye around.
Right when Seohyun sent the message, she regretted it.
‘Oh no! I sound so weird’
All of a sudden Seohyun’s phone began  to ring. It was Yonghwa. She slowly answered answered the phone.


Seohyun’s POV
YH: Seohyun are you jealous?
SH: What!
YH: I get the feeling you’re jealous. Does it make you feel strange to see me with someone else?
Yes
SH: No
YH: Do you find yourself thinking about me?
Yes
SH: No oppa! Why are you being weird?
YH: Well when you’re writing texts talking about me not wanting you around, I have to ask. What’s going on?
SH: Well you called your friends to say you were in the hospital, right?
YH: I sent a group text and I wanted to call you personally.
SH: Sometimes I feel like you only want to be friends for the shows sake.
YH: Seohyun, it’s not like that.
I want to believe him. But his actions prove otherwise.
SH: Okay Yong.
I waited for him to say something, but he didn’t.
YH: Seohyun…
SH: Hmm.
YH:Should I make you smile?
SH: How?
He startedsinging a song with his voice cracking.

‘I can't see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue
For all my life’
 

And as promised I did smile.
SH: Oppa, Stop ruining your voice…..AH!
YH: What?
SH: I know what I’ll make you tomorrow.
YH: Tell me!
SH: Nope….I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.
I hung up and smiled. I knocked on Taeyeon unnies door.
Taeyeon: yeah?
SH: Unnie can I come in?
Taeyeon: Sure.
SH: Unnie, excuse me. Do you have the recipe for the Papaya tea?
Taeyeon: It’s in the kitchen. Why do you want it?
SH: It’s for Yonghwa oppa.
Taeyeon smiled  and continued to look at her book.
Taeyeon: You seemed smitted.
SH: Unnie!
Taeyeon: just saying. By the way, are you eating better?
Ever since my fainting incident, Taeyeon unnie has been asking me about my eating habits.
SH: Yes unnie.
Taeyeon: You’re beautiful Seohyun. Be healthy.
I didn’t want to go through that scare again. Unnie’s been kind enough not to tell anyone about it. I truly thankful towards her.

I know this may sound weird, but eveytime I see Yonghwa, I feel my stomach shake.
Hyoyeon: I see you wore the face mask, your to die for.
I smile pretending I have my emotions under control. I’m so nervous, like always.
Even now stepping up the stairs to our house, I’m nervous. Knocking on the door even though I know who will answer still makes the butterflies in my stomach dance.
YH: Hyun.
Looking into those eyes, all nerves go away.


Yonghwa’s POV
My new ; Seeing Hyun in the kitchen.
Who wouldn’t like a beautiful woman making them something and she really looks beautiful.
I try to get myself to stop staring, but I can’t.  I feel the cameras capturing every moment, though I try to stop, I feel myself almost drool.
SH: Here you go.
YH: Mmm, It’s good.
What’s stopping me from just grabbing her and taking her in my arms? Wait, why am I like this?
SH: Can you teach me to play pool?
YH: NO!
Ugh I hate pool. Years ago I played with a girl I once liked and she beat me. Nothing Seohyun can say or do will make me say any different.
Seohyun made the cutest puppy face.
SH: Please……..  : {
YH: Okay.

And of course shes good at it.
YH: Are you sure this is your first time playing?
SH: I swear.
Is she good at everything she
does? She’s perfect…in every way. Have I mentioned how beautiful she looks?  I look over her shoulder to see some guys staring at her. I see the look in their eyes. Like animals on a hunt. I get my jacket out of my bag.
YH: Seohyun, put this on.
SH: Why? Wait what are you doing?
I zipped it all the way up. I looked back at the guys. They got the point.
YH: Lets make a bet. Winner gets a piggy back ride.
SH: Okay.
So I won.
At one point I thought about losing on purpose. The thought of Seohyun on my back aroused a train of thoughts. It’s not like I’d make her piggy me. Seohyun of course is full of surprises.
SH: Are you ready?
YH: You’re not serious?
SH: Come on, You won the bet.
YH: Yeah but I’m a man.
SH: I can handle it.
I was sure she was bluffing. But before I knew it I was on top of her. Of course I was too heavy for her, but she wouldn’t give up.
YH: You won’t give up.
SH: You need to put your arms around me. I can’t balance you if you don’t.
YH: You want me to put my arms around you?
SH: Yes.
I felt like a complete ert for the 9 seconds she carried me.  I tried my best not to touch her chest but it was unavoidable……really it was. ;) 
Its becoming much more with Seohyun....I have to be careful.

A/n
I know I was suppose to be updating every day but the holidays have been busiert then I thought. I'm also a bit blocked in writing. I hope you like it anyway. Much love!