Truth revealed...or more confusion....

It just.......Happened!

Kyuhyun and Seohyun were getting ready for her performance. Seohyun smiled ready to go but Kyuhyun eyes were only on Seohyun.
Interviewer: So how do you feel about singing together as the two maknaes.
SH: It’s good. I’m hoping we do well.
Kyuhyun: We’re like SM’s unofficial couple.
Seohyun suddenly felt uncomfortable. She began to think of Yonghwa. She worried that Yonghwa would get angry by his comment.
After the interview Kyuhyun and Seohyun got closer to the stage.
Kyuhyun: Hyun….
SH: Hmm?
Kyuhyun:Please see my heart while we’re singing.
SH: Oppa…..
Kyuhyun:  Please consider me…as more than just a friend. Don’t answer now….wait until after the performance…
SH: Oppa…wait. I’m sorry oppa….I can’t accept your heart.
Seohyun worried about saying it wrong. She didn’t want to hurt Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun was quite. His face fell a bit, but then he smiled again.
Kyuhyun: Just answer one thing. Is it because you just can’t accept it, or because of Jung Yonghwa?
Seohyun stayed quite. Kyuhyun already knew the answer.
Seohyun: You’ve been such a great friend………Yonghwa is…….special to me. I’m so sorry. I probably shouldn’t have told you before we perform, but I didn’t want you to have high hopes.
Coordinator: Ok, Maknaes.You’re up!
Seohyun stepped to go on stage but was held back by Kyuhyun.
He held her face close and whispered in his ears.
Kyuhyun: Just for the performance, Can’t I just pretend you love me.

The fans went wild to see the 2 sing together. Many of them had wanted to see them as a couple. Kyuhyun looked so in love with her. They were in perfect harmony together .

After the performance, the 2 walked off. Seohyun didn’t know what to say to him. She followed him hoping he would say something. He stopped his pace and just stood for a bit. He was hurt. Not so much because she rejected him, but because he was too late.  He’d known her longer then Yonghwa. He’s been around her longer and yet he said nothing to her before. She seemed so happy with him. He couldn’t do a thing. He grabbed her hand and kissed it and walked away. Seohyun knew she had to let him be.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day
Yong POV

“Snsd’s Seohyun and Super Junior’s wowed the crowd with electric chemistry……”

I turned the TV off after rewinding it 19 times. I can admit I was jealous. Here I am, a man completely in Love with his dream girl, and having that girl love him back, and I can’t tell a soul. I hate it. Worst of all, I have to see her with another guy. I texted her with my new phone to tell her that I saw it. Her response;
SH: How was it?
YH: a bit off key
SH: It must have been me…Kyuhyun did so great.
Was she trying to make me Jealous?!?!!?!?
YH: Yes it was you! Now I have to practice, I’ll text you later!
She didn’t even consider me....
SH: Okay Yong. I’ll practice my voice too so I won’t be off key again. Miss you. Talk to you later.
Just when I want to be mad at her, she says something so cute.
Jonghyun walks in and laughs
JH: What are you smiling about?
YH: Nothing….Just…it’s a beautiful day.
JH: Really….hmm. It’s raining hard.
YH: Yeah well….these are the best days.
MH: Hyung! Did you see sister in laws performance?
JS: Kyuhyun was very touchy.
YH: I’m trying to focus here!
we practiced for 4 hours before being stopped by our manager.
Manager: Yonghwa someone is here to see you. A lovely lady.
My heart fell, was it Seohyun? The guys followed
I almost ran to the front.
YH: Bekah?
Bekah: oppa! I miss you so much!
She throw her arms around me and kissed my cheek.  I never really noticed how annoying she was. But after that weird night when she toke care of me after I got drunk, I felt the need to be nice to her.
JH: GAG!
YH: Yah Jonghyun…What’s you deal? You’re so childish. Go back to the practice room.
MH:Please….lets go!
JH: Sure……I just got inspired “Cruella De-ville…….Cruella De-ville……”
Bekah rolled her eyes.

YH: Sorry about them. What are you doing here?
Bekah: Well…..I’m here to talk about Park Shinhye.
YH: Shinhye? What about her?
Bekah: Oppa…..I’m sorry I have to tell you this but she’s the one who stole your phone.
YH: Wait…..what makes you think that? That doesn’t sound like Shinhye. Why would she do that?
To get your information, probably. My assistant saw her take something out your pocket.
YH: Bekah, that’s a huge accusation. Are you sure?
Bekah: Oppa. She sent me a message.
YH: What kind of message?
Bekah: Well she knows about that night…..she read the messages and threatened me not to get close to you or she’d expose us.
YH: Why would she do that….
Bekah: She likes you, simple. Oh and that’s not all. I think she might be the one posting those blogs about Seohyun.
YH: Seohyun….What post?
Bekah: The one talking about Seohyun being Fat.
YH: Seohyun being Fat? She’s perfect. Who would believe……..
I remember Seohyun passing out. The snake story never made sense to me. Then I remembered her not eating anything while she went out. The way Taeyeon watched her carefully. Could it be that Shinhye did this.
YH: We can’t let that happen……you know I just can’t see Shinhye doing that……
Bekah: Call her here…..force her to confess!
I started to really think about what she had said to me when she confessed to me. I remembered what I told her.
YH: Shinhye....I think I’m in love with Seohyun….So I can’t like you back.
Shinhye: Yonghwa…..She can’t love you like I do!
YH: Regardless…..you and I can’t be together. I see you as a good friend only.
Shinhye: What does she have that I don’t? I can’t…….you don’t even understand…..all that I’ve done just to see you.

Jungshin came into the lobby.
JS: Hyung…..what’s going on?
YH: Go to the practice room…..I’ll explain later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Park Shinhye walked in and immediately felt tension. Not to mention Bekah was there.
Shinhye: What’s going on?
YH: Do you know where my phone is?
Shinhye: Your phone.
Bekah snatched Shinhye’s purse.
Shinhye: What are you doing.....give it back.
Bekah: Do you normally use two phones.
There Bekah held 2 phones. One was Yonghwa’s .
Shinhye: NO! I didn’t…….I don’t why it’s in my purse…..I didn’t Yonghwa….I
Yonghwa took the phone and searched in his sent messages. There he found the threats. If this was true, then Shinhye must have also written those stupid blogs.
YH: So you sent all those threats……….
Shinhye: What threats?
YH: You know what threats….and how could you say that about Seohyun
Shinhye: Yonghwa please believe me! I have no idea what you’re talking about/
Bekah: Look she even has a charger…..
Shinhye: You….it’s you Bekah.
YH: Just stop Shinhye! I’ll make you pay for this. Get out now!
Shinhye: Yonghwa….
YH: NOW! 

A/n
Long chapter! Well things are getting interesting…will Yongseo survive. Give me you feedback! How did you like the LONG chapter! Much Love!