Chapter 9

Unrequited

P.O. P.O.V

After Minha's dinner with the group I returned home. Things seemed to be getting in place for her to ask me for help. This is the worst part of the job. Waiting for prey to come to you. I can only push her so far before she becomes a lost cause and I have to back off. There are rules and standards to being a demigod after all. Not that I followed them to a tee anyway but I didn't want unnecessary people coming out of the woodwork. Setting down my notebook I went to the minibar and had a seat on the stool. The house was empty tonight. I shared this palce with 6 other guys who were just like me which was unusal amongst our kind. We all had different powers that we could use but the end result was always the same. No matter what the circumstances are. Me and Minha would soon talk face to face. I needed to do that much and then she would come to me willingly. The stage was already setting itself.

I was sitting deep in thought when my body tensed letting me know someone had arrived. Zico came and took a seat next to me.

"How are things going?" He asked

"Fine".

"Ayye don't be so cold.".

"I'm sorry" I bowed my head. He looked at me then grinned accepting my apology. Patting me on the back he got up and proceeded to his room. Stopping halfway he spoke:

"You know if you need help I go you".

"Yeah I know".

Without saying anthing else he walked into his room and closed the door. I waited a few minutes in silence. When he didn't comeback I relaxed. Zico was honestly a nice guy but he scared me. His power always put all of us on edge. Even when he hid it I could still feel it. The other boys including myself had normal powers but to use them on humans we had to have permission from them. But with Zico no. His power was something that every being in this world and others had. The second voice. He was that. That voice in your head that gave you fear, doubt, regret. He was that voice that spoke terrible things to you in your darkest hour. That voice that told you to do unspeakable things to yourself and others. That was him. Ignoring the chills that went through my body, I went to my bedroom. "Park Minha let's have coffee tomorrow.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Yaaaaaaay a update! And it didn't take a long time hahaha. Sooo we know a little bit more about P.O and Block B. What do you think everyone elses powers are? What do you think of Zico's power? As  the story moves on you will find out the boys powers. I really hope you guys enjoyed this update!

Please leave some comments and if you have questions on concerns don't be afraid to voice them.

Until next time,

Drea.

Ps: I'm really trying to write longer updates but this was more of a filler since one of my friends said she didn't understand P.O and why he was so....creepy and to give more background so you guys can understand to.