chapter 10

Unrequited

It had been awhile since I'd been to my favorite diner so getting off earlier than usual I made my way there. The smell of coffee and sweets it me immediately as I opened the door to the place. I said my hellos and ordered my usual coffee and apple pie and went to sit down at my favorite booth towards the back of the diner. I felt myself relaxing from today's work. My order was brought out to my booth and I began to dig in. As i was eating I kept getting the feeling of someone watching me so I looked around a bit while I ate so that no one would notice but everyone seemed to be tending to their business. So I shook it off and drank some coffee. I looked towards the kitchen. I could see JoKwon taking pastries out of the oven and the others getting ready to set them out. I turned back around with a jump and a man was sitting at my booth looking at me amused.

"Hey." He said

"Uhh hi can I help you?" I said feeling a little uncomfortable being stared at by a stranger.

"Hmm it's more like I can help you."

"What?"

"The name is Jihoon. But you can call me P.O." He stuck his hand out for me to shake and I just looked at it

"What do you want?" He smirked and took his hand back.

"Isn't it obvious. I want to help."

"With what?"

"I'll cut to the chase. I've been watching you for a while and I know a thing or two about you. I want to get you what you most desire."

I started to get a little spooked the more he spoke. Why was he watching? And for how long had he been watching me. Plus how would he know what my desires are? We had never spoken to each other until this very minute.

"Uhh I---" he cut me off

"Trust me I know what you desire. I can help you get him." I looked at him shocked and he just smiled. "I can make it happen all you have to do is say the word and he can be all yours."

"Jihoon...it's Jihoon right? I don't need your help nor did I ask for it. I don't get what you're trying to do but please refrain from watching me and interferring with anything that applies to my life." I said irritated who is this guy. He just smiled like I hadn't even said anything. I noticed some people had taken interest in our conversation and were trying to listen in so I lowered my voice.

"Just leav me lone. I don't need help. I can get him myself."

"HA! At the rate you're going you'll lose it.....you may have already lost him." He said thoughtfully. "You'll ask me for my help sooner or later...they always do. I'll be seeing you." And with that he got up and left. I was left in confusion after our conversation ended. I kept replaying it over and over in my head as I ate the rest of my apple pie. Out of the corner of my eye I could see JoKwon coming to my table with a concerned look on his face.

"Minha are you okay?" He asked while he put a comforting hand on my shoulder

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You sure?" he asked not buying it

"Yeah I'm positive. Why don't you believe me?" I asked laughing

He frowned "Baby you've been talking to yourself for the past 10 minutes." I looked at him crazy.

"What I was talking to P..." he looked at me expectantly. Rather than dig myself a larger hole and try to explain something I'm not even sure about I laughed a little then spoke "I must be over working. Can I get the check please?" I smiled politely. Kwon kind of just stared at me and left to get me the check. I really must me going crazy or something.

 

YongGuk P.O.V.

I'd been wandering around all week with my job and doing the final mixes of the music for the upcoming showcase. I'd also been spending a little time with Natalie.Going to the practices and doing work in the sound room. Even though we talked about things other than the show it wasn't as personal as it could be. I felt like I needed to do something more..maybe I should ask her on a date.Yeah I think that's it. So I shot her a text:

What are you doing tommorow night? I waited for her reply

Nothing in particular :). What's up?

Can I take you out on a date?

I don't know. Can you? LOL

.....really now?

Hahahaha I'm just messing. Yeah i would like that. What time? :)

7? Dinner and a movie?

Sounds like a plan to me!

I smiled at her text. She's cute

 

*************************************************************************************************

 

ANNNNNNNNNNND THERE GOES AN UPDATE! I'm so sorry you guys I am the worst. I'm going to do better. Things are different now. I don't have time to myself like I use to. There's a baby in the house now and he is a MESS! But I'm most definetly going to update more. The story is about to go crazy! I hope you guys can forgive me! (Ps: I reused a picture don't hate me. I was trying to get this chapter out) Comments are welcomed!