Chapter 4

Unrequited

Since it's my birthday and Christmas is tomorrow here's a update!!!

 

 

I'd been feeling this huge tug on my body since yesterday. Something good is coming. I was becoming bored with the humans. Every little thing that was coming my way was so...unworthy of my time. Quick, no plans needed. But this, this was going to be something else. This was giving of strong vibes I hadn't felt in a while. Humans don't realize it but there is power within them. Power to call things forth wether it be good or bad. Human...or unhuman.

The vibes that were coming to me were of love and hatred..jealousy and other things. But those stood out. I was trying to catch glimpses of things but it was hard. I needed to get closer. I was brought out of my thoughts by Zico & Kyung's boring eyes.

"something good coming?" Zico said

"Mmm."

"Good for you." Kyung smirked

"I'm gonna go check it out"  I got up from the bar then vanished and pulled myself to where the vibes were coming from. I appeared across the street from a diner. Looking through the window I could see a girl deep in thought. I leaned on the lamp post and watched her, and picked through her thoughts to get the info I needed. "Hmm Ms.Minha..Natalie's your problem. Little human you are so in denial. But I'll help you."

Then she looked dead at me from the window, then turned her head.  I laughed.

"She can see me already. Oh this is going to be really interesting."

****************************************************************************************

Well alright another update! What do you guys think!? Do you know what's going to happen next? Sorry I keep writing cliffhangers but it's so much fun. But I do hate when other people do it hahaha.

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!