Chapter 5

Unrequited

I woke up with Natalie on my mind. I saw her all of 5 seconds and I wanted her to be mine. That beautiful girl with a warm smile & cute chubby cheeks. I hadn't felt this happy about someone since.....I let my sentence trail. I won't give that woman any more of my thoughts. I need to see Natalie again. I shot Jongup a text asking what he was doing then I got up and showered to get ready for the day. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and went straight to my phone.

"At the dance studio with Zelo. What's up?"

I texted back "How about I take you and Zelo to lunch today."

"2 days in a row!? That's cool! Let's meet about 1:30?"

"That's fine"

I looked at my clock to see it was only 10am. Ugh I need to kill some time. So I thought about how I would ask her to join us for lunch. "Damn she might not even be there." I mumbled out loud. I hope she is. I built up actual courage to ask her. It's all or nothing I guess. I paced the apartment straightening this and that then fianally settled on watching tv. Before I knew it, it was 1 o'clock. So I picked up everything and headed to the studio.

I made it there in no time and headed into the building. There was a class going on So I stood behind a column so I wouldn't be noticed. Jongup and Zelo were ahead of the class teaching choreography to the younger kids before them.

"Let's take it from the top." Zelo started the music and the kids proceeded to dance. They looked so cute. Not a kid missed a beat. The music stopped and Zelo and Jongup gave the kids a round of applause.

Then she came. She had been sitting off to the side watching the kids.

"Good job guys! That was amazing!"

The kids cheered and Zelo spoke up. "I think you should freestyle for us Nat!" Shouts of yeahs echoed all around the room. " I guess I can....play the song." Zelo went to the stereo an started the same song the kids had danced to which I had now noticed was Topp Dogg's "Follow me" & the kids sat around and gave her space. She started dancing. Every single move was fluid. She was amazing. She hit every single beat on time and the whole room was just going crazy when she finally did her last move. Shoes were flying everywhere. She did a small bow for the round of applause and I stepped out from behind the column appaulding her for her performance. When she saw me her eyes got big and she busted out laughing. She looked so pretty laughing. The class died down and everybody started packing up. Jongup walked up and asked if I was ready and I nodded to him. Zelo and Natalie walked up talking and Zelo looked at me and smirked knowingly. I swear that kid's intuition was too keen.

"Hey Yongguk." Natalie said smiling. I froze. Where did all that courage from before go? I planned to ask her to go to lunch with us and now I can't even muster up a hello! Calm down Guk. "Hi Natalie." I smiled. There we go. Zelo cut his eyes at me then spoke "Hey Nat we were going to lunch with Guk. You should come with us since you chickened out on us yesterday." He smiled sweetly and she blushed. "I didn't chicken out I declined because I had stuff to do." she said a little defensively. Zelo rolled his eyes "Well are you coming?" "If it's okay with everyone." She said looking at me. "It's more than okay." I said smiling at her.

****************************************************

Sorry I took so long to update and for the short chapters previosuly. I was going to go back and delete them and combine but I was like nah to lazy I'll just know better next time lol. But I hope you like this update! And I hope I won't take so long next time!