Chapter 8

Unrequited

Minha P.O.V.

 

I had been anxious to see everybody all day. I didn't have work today so I just ran errands like grocery shopping, paying bills and all that jazz. Then I cleaned my apartment and just chilled. It had been a while since I had a day off so mind as well sit down and relax. The time for me to go came quickly. I walked out of my apartment and walked the few blocks to the spot. Perfect timing I could see the boys walking up.

"Hey boys!" I shouted and they all waved.

I walked a little faster and caught up with them. "Let's eat something delicious okay?"

We all went in and sat in our regular seats. "How has everybody been?""Good" eveyone nodded there heads in agreement. "Me and Jongup have been preparing for the big showcase at the dance studio" Zelo said. "Oh yeah! How's that going?" "It's going really good. Hyung even gave us some music to dance to even though he has been really busy and Natalie has been really helpful too!" I gritted my teeth at that last name mentioned. "I can't wait to see you guys perform." "All of you better come." "We will." We laughed and made small talk as we waited for the food. Taecyeon and Fei brought out our dishes, then she walked in.

"Hey Noona!" Zelo shouted out. She looked at him weirdly and mouthed Noona and started laughing. "What do you want? You never call me that." "Come sit with us." I eyed her from the corner of my eye. She better not. She was looking at me with a raised eyebrow then she smirked "Actually I'm going out with Taecyeon tonight." This sparked my interest and right on que he walked out. "Hey Nattie! I get off in 15. Is that cool?" "Yeah...that's cool." "See now sit with us." Zelo said. She pulled up a chair and sat next to Guk.

 

Youngjae spoke up "Hi Natalie, we didn't get to meet properly last time. I'm Youngjae, this is Himchan, Daehyun and Minha." He said indicating at each person. I didn't bother to look up at her I just nodded my head. "And I'm assuming you know YongGuk since he's helping with the showcase." She smiled "Yes. It's nice to finally meet you guys again." They started up some light conversation that I couldn't care less for and I did. I continued to eat and drink. "Hey Natalie-ssi---" "You can just call me Nat" She smiled. "You sure are a gnat." I said under my breath. It went quiet for a bit. from the corner of my eye I could see everyone starring. But Himchan was glaring. I guess I was louder than I thought.

"Sooo how did you end up in Korea?" Daehyun asked after taking his eyes off of me. "Well I'm actually here for school. I'm in a medical program back home and they asked did I want to study abroad and here I am." she smiled. "How'd you end up at the dance studio?""It's a small world" she laughed. "The instructor Barom, That I took over for we go way back . He was homesick so he asked me to take over for a while so he could go visit friends and family." "So how long are you here for?' Himchan asked. I noticed Guk look at her. "I started in the summer so this will be my last semester." Wooo---Then she looked at Guk "But I'd like to stay a little longer." He looked the other wayand smiled. Wait are they----"Hey Nattie, I'm ready." Taecyeon came out. He was wearing a dark sweater that hugged his body just right. And a perfect pair of jeans to go with it. He looked great. Total opposite of how he usually looks. They put on their coats and linked arms. " I won't have her out too late." he winked at Guk and laughed. Everybody looked at YongGuk with raised eyebrows except for Zelo and Jongup they just smirked.

"What?" Guk said while drinking he drink avoiding eye contact with everyone.

What the hell was that.

*************************************************************************

Hey everybody! I'm sorry I havent updated in a while. There's a baby in the house now so it's kind of hard to give my attention to writing. But I believe I have found balance! So updates will be more frequent. The story is progressing! I hope you are enjoying it!