Chapter 3

Unrequited

The following day I woke up early to go to my favorite diner. It was a small diner tucked in a corner between buildings. If you weren't paying attention you would surely miss it. i walked in greeted by the sweet aroma of coffee and desserts. This place specialized in desserts in my opinion. Even though I got the same thing every time I came here everything looked great. I ordered my usual and took a seat. This place was my safe haven. The first place I found when I moved out here. I've never even brought the boys here. This was a place I called my own. My order came and I took a sip of my coffee and stared out the window in to the distance. Every single scene from yesterday playing in my head. "I've been after Guk for years and when I finally find the courage to confess it's knocked out of me by the apperance of a foreigner!?" I scoffed I was getting angrier by the second. I finally took another sip of coffee againand noticed it was getting cold. How long had I been out of it. I resumed looking out the window and noticed someone leaning on a lamp post staring at me. I turned away then looked back and the person was gone. "Weird."

 

***********************************************************************

 

WOOOOOOOOOOO double update! What do you guys think of that? Who was looking at her?! (You can probably guess) You'll find out in the next chapter. Anticipate it!

PS: Sorry it's so short! The next one will be too. But the one after will be long!