Chapter 7

Unrequited

MINHA P.O.V.

 

It had been a while since I had seen the boys.It seemed our lives had become hectic these last two weeks. Work was busier than usual for us and Zelo and Jongup were getting ready for the big showcase at the dance studio. But amongst our group we sent encouraging text to each other. But the person I wanted to hear from wasn't responding much. But I wrote it off as being very busy. I didn't feel so bad once I asked the boys and they had been given the same treatment. Hopefully we'd be able to catch up with each other. I turned back to my computer screen and started to write my report again. My mind began to wander back to Guk. What he was doing, had he been eating and sleeping well. Then it went to that girl. It made my blood boil. My attitude towards her had gone away since I didn't give her thought. But remembering her made me feel uneasy. What if Guk was talking to her? I let out a breath of air I din't know I was holding. I stretched a bit and cracked my neck and returned to my report. I can't think about this right now.

The work day ended.and I was on my way out when I heard my phone beep. I opened up a group message from Guk:

"Things have been crazy lately. And I've been a bit standoffish without realizing it. I'm sorry. I miss you guys so let's have dinner tomorrow at the spot. It's on me." My phone started chiming with the replies of yes. Then I replied "I can't wait to see you guys." Then I placed my phone back in my bag. Tomorrow's going to be a good day.

*******************************************************************

P.O. P.O.V.

I had been watchhing Minha for 2 weeks straight learning about her. Her habits, her routine, things that mad her tick. Learning about her took no time at all. She was easy to read.She wasn't as nice as she led on to be and I think some of her little crew knew, but who doesn't have a few fake bones. But this girl was getting on my nerves. Her routine was the same she was so busy. I needed to see her interact with Yongguk so I could get the last bit of information I needed. Since she wasn't seeing him I went to him myself.

One thing I could tell you about Yongguk within the first 5 minutes of being with him was that he is a hard worker. He did his job flawlessly and he made time for things he loved like music. And Natalie. I would catch him writing text to her and smiling at text he would get from her. It made me laugh. He's got it bad already. Minha's going to feel some type of way about this. All the more better for me I laughed to myself. They didn't meet much but one day she brought him lunch and he looked like that was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for him.They sat and ate together laughing and enjoying each others company. They were kind of...cute together. When she got up to leave he pulled her into a hug and they stayed like that for a while. Then she said her goodbyes again and left. Hmm they got close pretty fast.

The next day I just wandered around until it was time for Minha to get off. She was coming from the building and she stopped to look at her phone. I read her mind as she read the text. it's almost time for me to make my moves. I'll return home and make out plans.

*******************************************************

SURPRISE DOUBLE UPDATE! Thought I would give you guys a treat. They are kind of short but I hope you guys will enjoy it. I think the next chapter will be a filler so you guys can get to know P.O.'s character and what he and Block B are. The drama should be starting soon so anticipate it. :)