Chapter 12 M

Unrequited

Minha P.O.V.

 

Today was the day of the big showcase. I was so excited to see Zelo and Jongup perform. They had been preparing for this night for months so I was ready to see what they had prepared. But I felt on edgethe whole week. I hadn't heard from that P.O. guy since that night last week. I could hardly remember what went down but I know I agreed to something but I hope he didn't take me serious. It was 5 pm and the show started at 7 so I decided to go ahead and get ready. I took a shower then slicked my hair in to a tight bun.I put on a nice blouse with red pants and a leather jacket and added some accessories. I looked good. So I headed out early and decided to stop at the diner to see Kwon. As soon as I stepped in Kwon was in my face.

"Yah! Where have you been are you okay?"

"I'm fine Kwon I promise." I told him with an honest smile.

"You sure? You flew out of here like a bat out of hell last week. What was wrong?" 

"Nothing I just needed to get home. I'm good." "Okay I'll leave it at that since you don't want to tell me nothing. You want the usual?" When I thought about having apple pie that night just played over in my head and left a bad taste in my mouth. "No let's try something new. Hmmm how about that carrot cake?" Kwon looked at me in disbelief but he just nodded his head and said okay. He brought me the carrot cake and we talked a little while before I decided to get going. The carrot cake was good but I still loved the Apple pie. I waved goodbye to Kwon and headed to the dance studio. It had snowed a little the night before so it looked like a melting winter wonderland outside. I walked slowly so I wouldn't fall. As I was walking I heard someone walking behind me all I could hear was loud crunching so I looked behind me and there was nothing. So I started walking again and bumped into something.

"Going somewhere?" P.O said standing before me. I nearly jumped out of skin.

"You scared the hell out of me! What are you doing here?"  "It starts tonight!" he said smiling. "What?" "You getting with YongGuk silly!" he said with his deep voice filled with ageyo. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes and kept walking. "YAH! We shook on this. No take backs." He said. "Okay let's say I go along with this what would I need to do?" I asked him

"All you have to do is confess. That's all. I'll take care of the rest." P.O. said with a smirk. He had my interest

"What will happen to Natalie?"

"Uhhh she'll just be out of the picture. Don't worry about that. But do you have any request with what happens with her? Usually my clients have an idea".

"Um you can just do what you want I guess." I said

"Well okay. That's settled. It happens after the show. I'll give you the signal." "What's the--" "You'll know what it is when it happens. Go enjoy the show." And he was gone. I then realized we had been in front of the dance studio. I went in and paid for my ticket and headed to the auditorium and took my seat. From my seat I spotted Guk in the sound room with some other guys. Right on cue as if he felt me looking at him he looked up and spotted me. He waved and I waved back. He went back to looking at the sound board and the lights began to dim. Everyone started screaming and clapping and the show began. Some people I didn't know performed first and they were good. But then my boys came on and stole the show. I had never been so proud of my boys they did so good! The whole auditorium was going crazy. They were given a standing ovation. Then some more people came out and did their thing. The whole show had been amazing so far. Then the next act surprised me. All of the boys were on stage. The music started and they started moving and singing and I was at a loss for words. They were really good. Beyond good. How did I not know any of this? After they performed everyone was out of there seats clapping. The last show of the night was Zelo and Jongup with their younger class. They were adorable but when they were dancing they were something different. These kids were getting down. They were dancing there hearts out. The crowd was extra loud giving applause and praises to the kids. Everyone who danced came back out on stage and they bowed and the show was over. Everyone was leaving or standing around talking. I spotted the boys and gave them hugs and told them how proud I was.

"Aww thanks Noona" said Zelo. "Are you coming to celebrate with us?" "Of course I am." "Okay we are going to head over to the spot. Can you find YongGuk and tell him?" "Yeah I got it." They headed out and I went to find Guk. In no time at all I found him talking to Natalie. She gave a wave and I gave her a little one back as Guk turned around. "Hey the boys have headed to the spot already." "I'm headed there myself. You coming Natalie?" "Yeah but in a little while. I need to talk to some parents and close down shop. 15-30 minutes. You guys can go ahead" she said smiling at him." "All right if you need me to come back just call me and I'll come." "Alright see you in a few." Then she left. "You ready?" he asked "Yeah." 'We don't have to walk I drove here today." He said pointing to outside. "Let's go". We headed to his car and we headed to the spot. He parked a little ways from the restaurant since it's hard to find parking at this hour. We got out of the car and starting walking in silence. Then I spoke up making light conversation and before I knew it we were close to the spot. Then I heard P.O. in my head. "Stop right here and confess. Like right here or my plan won't work." I grabbed YongGuk's wrist to stop him.

"Hey can I tell you something?' he looked at me strangely

"Uhh yeah you can tell me anything Minha." he said smilling

"HURRY UP!" P.O. shouted

"Okay okay. This may come as a shock to you but YongGuk I'm...I'm in love with you. I've liked you since the day we met. I just think the world of you and I really want you to be mine." He just stood there in shock and he just stared at me.  After a while he spoke.

"I really don't know what to say. Minha I flattered but---"

"KISS HIM!" P.O. shouted into my head so I went for it. His lips were so soft. I felt him trying to pull back but I held him a little closer.

"Oh" I heard somebody say from behind us and Guk pushed me away from him. It was Natalie.

"It's not what it looks like Natalie!" Guk said frantically

"I know......I know. But I think I should go." she said with tears in her eyes

"Natalie..." Guk said grabbing for her.

"It's okay. I don't want things to be awkward at dinner. Plus you guys should talk. Just tell the boys something came up and that I'm sorry. We'll do something soon. I'll call Taec and tell him dinner is on me." she turned around and started walking toward the alley that was on the side of the restaurant. It was a short cut to the station.

"Natalie wait!" Guk started to run after her but he stopped dead in his tracks as someone steppped out of the shadows and pointed a gun at Natalie.

"Give me all your money!" the masked man shouted

"NAT---" YongGuk shouted but was cut short

"Move and I'll shoot!" we all just stood there in horror. What the hell is going on. I started panicking.

"Just give me all your belongings then you can go." the man said. I could see the wheels turning in her head. She was going to run for it! I was shouting please don't please don't in my head to scared to voice it out loud. But I saw her foot inch back.

"No no no don't" I heard Guk whispering

Then I heard it.....the gun went off. I thought I had imagined it but the look on Guk's face told me other wise. No no no this can't be happening. It wasn't suppose to happen like this. Nothing like this was suppose to happen. The man took her bag and ran. Guk ran to Natalie and fell where she laid holding her chest. He brought her into his arms and rocked her.

"Please stay with me. You're okay". He said crying. I just stood there. I couldn't wrap my head around what just happened. I was scared. I was shaking and cold. I didn't know what to do.

"I think we should leave Guk" I said he looked at me with digust. "What do you mean leave!? I'm not leaving her!" He screamed at me. I started to shake more. Natalie raised her hand to Guk and cupped his face and whispered something I couldn't hear and he began to cry out in agony. People started to pour out of the bars and restaurants to see what all the noise was for. I could here Zelo talking to one of the boys and he spotted me.

"Noona what's wrong? Did you see what happened?" I just kept staring at Guk not speaking. Then Zelo looked and gasped. All the boys were in shock seeing Natalie and Guk covered in blood.

"I called for---" Taec cut his sentence short when he saw Natalie laying on the ground

"Nattie...NATTIE!" he ran down to her and checked her pulse. "It's very weak." He brought out a cordless phone from his apron and called for an ambulance. "They said on was already on the way. Nattie you have to stay up okay. Stay up for us."

The ambulance could be heard in the distance and it arrived shortly. They got out of the van and started to work on her immediately.One of the paramedics looked familiar but I couldn't catch his face. They strapped her in and loaded her onto the ambulance.

"Can I go with her?" Guk asked the paramedic nodded his head.  Taecyeon ran up before he got on.

"Give me your car keys we'll meet you there." Guk just nodded and handed them over. I still hadn't moved from my spot yet. Taec shook me. "Are you okay? Are you coming with us?" he asked I just shook my head. "I gotta go home. I gotta go home." "Do you want me to take you? No I'm taking you." He grabbed my wrist and I shook him off and started walking home. I could hear people's whispers as I walked by. "Oh that poor girl" "She's in shock" "I hope that girl makes it." I just kept walking. As the ambulance drove passed me I saw someone staring out the window smirking. It was P.O.

************************************************

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO did ya'll see that coming?! I did. Until next time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEEEEE!

*PS: I rated this chapter M in the title because other than this chapter it's not graphic at all*