Chapter 2

It's All Part Of The Bet

 

Jongin's POV

              Bora is my new target since she looks like she's not interested in me. If you're wondering why I'm targeting her, it's because I promised that I'll make the girls here in school fall in love with me.

             "Jongin-ah!" I looked at Hyoyeon, the first girl that I'm friends with in this school. She's just different from the girl I had a relationship with so.. yeh we're bestfriends?

              "How's your relationship with Yoona?" She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. Uh. Yoona. That girl.

              "Well, our relationship is already over 'cause she's falling for me too much that I can't even flirt with other girls. I hate it" She laughed at me, hitting my arm. "You're really heartless, you know"

                I just shrugged and pointed at Bora, "She's my new target" I smiled as the plans I have in mind will be done sooner or later.

 

Bora's POV

                     As I opened my facebook account, I noticed that there's a new friend request, I clicked it and looked at the name of that person. Oh. It's from 'The Great Jongin', I accepted his friend request and started stalkin-- No, I mean looking at Himchan's profile. He's my crush since highschool and he's my ideal guy~

              "Aish! Why can you be handsome and cute at the same time?" I kissed my laptop, imagining that I'm kissing Himchan. 

              I was startled when a message suddenly popped out, it's from Jongin saying Hi. I ignored it and my notifications are now flooded. Oh great, Sungmin is flooding me again? Tss.

              I opened my notifications and I was shocked that it's from Kim Jongin, liking all of my pictures. What the heck is his problem? -.- Aish, I'm getting annoyed. I logged out and went to bed.

 

-the next morning-

               I looked at the clock beside me and it's still early, I prepared everything yesterday so I just need to take a bath and go to school~ 

               I was walking to school when I remembered Jongin's face. That's the face that looks like he cannot be trusted. Oh wait.. Why am I even thinking of him? 

               I saw Yul waving at me so I waved back at her. She ran towards me, hugging me "Boraaaaaa~" I smiled at her, "Yees?" She hyperventilated for a moment and stopped, "He said that he would like to see us again later~" I sighed and looked at her seriously.

              "Are you sure that you wanna be his girlfriend?" Yul nodded and I patted her head "Alright, but be careful of him, okay?" 

              "Yes Ma'am~" We walked to our class and waited for lunch time~ Teehee. Fooooood <3

 

               I was listening to Himchan's song while eating and it really makes my heart go doki dokiii~ We're already in the canteen and I looked at Yul 'cause she's getting hyper again. I just continued eating and saw Jongin walking towards our table.