Chapter 11

It's All Part Of The Bet

Author's POV

               Bora laid comfortably on the hospital bed, she couldn't stop thinking of the possible things that might happen in school when she was not around. She actually waited for Jongin's text or phone call, but she didn't receive anything from him; even a simple hi or hello. She's missing him, that's for sure.

 

               The door opened and she was expecting Jongin to enter her room, but unfortunately, it's Chunji. “Bora..” Chunji said then sat on the chair beside Bora's bed. Bora forced a smile at him, she was too worn out to be her usual self, plus she's still not feeling well. “Ayo, Chunji..” Bora said, then reached for the glass of water that was placed on the table. She needs to be re-hydrated for her to feel good, it has already been three days since she got confined.

 

                “How are you doing, little princess?” Chunji felt her forehead using the back of his hand, he frowned when he felt that she was still hot- literally. “Your fever is still high. I think you're thinking too much, and that won't do any good. Stop thinking of Jongin for at least a night..” Bora was surprised when Chunji said those words, she didn't know that he knows. “B-But Chunji.. h-he's not even asking me if I'm okay or not? I've been waiting for his text.. but I received nothing..” Chunji looked at Bora with soft eyes, he knew that she was hurt.

 

                “Shh, just rest for a while little princess. Sleep and don't think about him.” Chunji smiled at her, Bora just nodded then closed her eyes. She was really tired- tired of thinking about Jongin.

 

                 When Chunji was sure that Bora was finally asleep, he tucked some loose hair on her ear and admired Bora's beautiful face. Her face was so angelic, and he wouldn't get tired of looking at it for days, months and years. He was actually in love with Bora, and it hurt him seeing the love of his life, miss somebody else. If he only came back a year early, then this wouldn't happen.

               

                 He was cursing Jongin in his mind, damn him for making his love feel this way. Another bad move, and he'll definitely steal Bora away from him. He caressed Bora's cheeks, then kissed her forehead. "Sleep well, my princess. I love you.