Chapter 17

It's All Part Of The Bet

Author’s POV

                Jongin looked around the place to see the one who threw the water bottle, but Bora patted his chest and told him she was okay. He slid his arm around her waist and accompanied her to her room. He lowered his head and pressed his lips on her forehead. “I’d be with you later, babe.” Bora nodded her head at him and entered her classroom. He watched her sit down first before walking away.

                He was troubled, very troubled on what to do next. He didn’t have any good friends that he can ask for an advice. “Yo, bro!”  Sehun suddenly called him out and he wanted to avoid his brother. “Sehun please. I don’t have time to argue with you.” He said lifelessly, shaking his head. “Why? Is something troubling you? I know we’re not close but I want to build a stronger bond between the two of us. Maybe sharing your problem with me would be the start of it!” Sehun said coolly, resting his arm on his brother’s shoulder. Jongin, on the other hand, thought it was a good idea since he didn’t want to be in bad terms with him anymore. Sehun didn’t do anything wrong, why must he hate him?

               

                The brothers were on the rooftop, talking heart to heart. “So you guys bet on your relationship with Bora? And you fell for her? So it means, you lost?” Jongin nodded his head, a sigh escaping his lips. “But I don’t care if I lost. The problem here is how I would be able to tell it to her. I don’t want to keep it from her anymore. My feelings for here are real and I don’t want to lose her if she finds out that it started with a bet, you know.” Jongin massaged his temples and he noticed Sehun typing on his cellphone’s screen. “Hey. You ain’t listening.”  He groaned, but Sehun just shrugged it off. “I’m listening. I texted my girlfriend to help us with this.”

                Jongin raised an eyebrow at him and Sehun noticed it. “What? Your girlfriend is my girlfriend’s best friend.” Jongin’s heart started beating fast. If he remembers it right, Bora is Yuri’s best friend  and he would be in big trouble if that girl finds out. Yuri—with Sungmin—would kill him. “No, you certainly can’t ask help from Yuri! She can’t know that Hyoyeon and I were betting on my relationship with Bora!” A gasp was suddenly heard and when they looked at the door of the rooftop, Yuri was standing there, her eyes getting red.

                “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, JONGIN?!” Yuri screamed on top of her lungs as she made her way towards him, her hand already prepared to slap the out of him. 

 

A/N: Since I owe you guys a lot, here's another update. <3