Chapter 16

It's All Part Of The Bet

Author’s POV
                The next morning, Bora woke up in Jongin’s arms; a smile slowly creeping up her face as she nuzzled herself closer to his body. “Babe.” Jongin mumbled against Bora’s neck, tightening the hug. “We need to get up and get dressed, babe.” Bora whispered on his ear with a soft tone; the fingers on her right hand tracing his facial features. ‘Why is he so handsome?’ She mentally asked herself, satisfied on the view she’s currently seeing.

                Jongin, on the other hand, enjoyed the smell of Bora’s hair and he didn’t have any plans of letting her go. He pulled her closer to him, his eyes slowly fluttering open. “Good morning, babe.” Jongin leaned closer to her, pressing his lips against hers; making Bora blush furiously. “Should we take a bath together, hm?” He asked teasingly with a wink which caused Bora to cough and turn redder. “Yah! Don’t be such a ert--”  She was cut off when Jongin suddenly hovered on top of her, looking straight into her eyes. He lowered his head, making Bora close her eyes; expecting that she would receive another kiss from him.

               “Gotcha, cutie! Haha. I love you.”  A chuckle past through his lips as he rolled on the space beside her; resting his head on the back on his hands. “Go take a bath first, I’ll wait for you here.”  Bora nodded her head, pulling the blanket close to her to cover her body as she walks towards the bathroom in her room.



                When they finished preparing for school, Jongin brought Bora’s bag while holding onto her hand tightly. He finally admitted to himself that he loves her, it’s just a matter of confidence to tell her the truth that it started with a bet, but he’s really in love with her now. He doesn’t want any other guy to be with her, heck no, especially Chunji.

                “Babe, should we go out later? With Chubbs! He told me that he misses his father.” Jongin was freed from his thoughts as he saw Bora’s genuine smile. “Of course, babe.”  He replied, slowly running his fingers on Bora’s soft hair.

                 They were being lovey dovey as they walked towards the school, not even noticing the pair of eyes following every of their movement. Hyoyeon released a huff, annoyed at what she was seeing. “Damn. This isn’t a part of my plan. Jongin is mine. He should have broken up with that already!”  She said through her gritted teeth, her hands balling into fists.

                 Hyoyeon rolled her eyes as she reached for the water bottle inside her bag and hurriedly threw it towards the couple. It hit Bora’s head and Hyoyeon smirked evilly, running away as fast as she can. “Serves you right, . I’m going to make sure that you will be crying at the end of this month.”

 

 

-
A/N: I'm sorry for always updating late. ;; I really don't know what to do now! Hahahaha. Ideas, please? Lovelots. x