Chapter 15

It's All Part Of The Bet

Author’s POV

                Jongin and Bora spent their time together inside her house, playing and joking around. Bora would snuggle close to Jongin, making the male smile at the cuteness of her girlfriend. He finally admitted to himself that he was in love. Yes, in love. Hearing Bora’s voice makes his heart flutter. Seeing her smile because of him makes his heart flutter. Well, what could that be? Of course, it is love.

                “Princess.” Jongin  whispered to her ear, tugging on it lightly with his teeth. “Hm?” Bora replied, a soft moan escaping on her parted lips as she felt his lips brush on her ear. Jongin cupped the female’s chin and made her look at him, a mischievous grin written all over his face. “I want to kiss you. May I?” He asked, making the blood rush to Bora’s cheeks and her ears. “I-Idiot. Y-You d-don’t h-have to a—ask---” Bora was unable to continue her words when Jongin suddenly crashed his luscious lips on hers.

                A minute has already passed and Jongin was still kissing her, his right hand placed on the back of her head, the other one on her waist. Bora was almost out of breath, making her break the kiss; the tips of her ears almost the same color as her cheeks- which were already bloody red. Jongin rested his forehead on top of the female, smiling. Bora lifted her head up, looking straightly at Jongin’s brown orbs. “Do you really love me, Jongin?” She asked, wanting to hear him say those words again that would surely make her heart flutter. “Yes, princess. I love you. Do you want me to prove it?” Bora nodded her head slowly, wrapping her arms around the frame of the other.

                As they went upstairs, Bora was in Jongin’s arms; he was carrying her in a princess style. She wrapped her arms around Jongin’s neck to support herself, exchanging warm smiles with him. Kicking the door open, Jongin immediately ran towards the bed, carefully placing down Bora on top of it. He was flustered, thinking of doing that thing with her.

 

                Clothes were scattered on the floor, Jongin’s hair was messy, Bora’s hair was at the same state as his. They were cuddling under the blanket, panting. It was the most beautiful thing that ever happened to the both of them, being one completely. 


[ I'm sorry for being so lazy and updating slowly. ;AAAAAA; I don't know what to do anymore. hahahaha. But, tables will be turned here. ]