Chapter 10

It's All Part Of The Bet

Author's POV

                 Jongin hasn't talked to Bora for three days because she was not around. He didn't even bother to text her or check how she's doing. He was confused- confused with his feelings, confused if he's the one being played because he often see Bora and Chunji together.

 

                 He was walking along the hallway when he suddenly bumped onto Hyoyeon. The small girl looked up at him, smirking. “So, it has already been a month. Is she still not in love with you, Jongin?” He shrugged and looked down at Hyoyeon with a slightly annoyed face. “Are you kidding me? She's flirting with a guy named Chunji. Lol. So, I guess our bet is already over? Wait for me to break up with her and don't forget about the deal.” Jongin said then walk passed her.

 

                  'I guess I'll have to break up with her today. I should go by at their house and tell her that we're already over.' Jongin thought to himself and he was sure that it'll be easy for him. What he actually didn't know was, there was this person who heard everything the things he exchanged with Hyoyeon.

 

                        /Lunch Time/

 

                  “Jongin-ah, here eat this.” Taeyeon said as she placed the spoon near Jongin's lips. He was actually annoyed with Taeyeon's action, but he decided to just ignore it. “So you're here flirting with someone else while your girlfriend is having a high fever and she's probably in the hospital right now and you didn't even bother to check her out.” Sungmin said as he looked at Jongin with an angry face. “I can't believe you. You're an idiot.” Sungmin walked out, leaving Jongin speechless.

 

             'She's sick? Why didn't she tell me? Aigooooo!' Jongin thought, then followed Sungmin immediately. He pulled Sungmin's wrist, Sungmin was annoyed and tried to break free of Jongin's grip. “What do you want?” Sungmin asked in an annoyed tone What do you want?” Sungmin asked in an annoyed tone. “Where is she confined?” Jongin looked at Sungmin straight in the eyes, which made the other guy scoff in return. “So you're now acting like a caring boyfriend? You're really something huh.” Sungmin said with a smirk. “JUST TELL ME!” Jongin raised his voice, and it was evident that he was angry- well, he just wanted to know the hospital his girlfriend is currently in. Sungmin got slightly scared of Jongin, so he decided to tell him the name of the hospital. “You better make up for the stupid things you did.” Sungmin said, then left.