Chapter 9

It's All Part Of The Bet

Author’s POV

                Bora noticed that Kai has been avoiding her for almost a week. She thought to herself that she should be happy because that’s what she’s been hoping for but she was not.  She would always wait for him after her classes but he won’t even appear.

                “Where are you, Jongin?” She texted him, she was waiting for a reply but there was nothing. She sighed then started to walk home with a sad face. ‘Damn, I should be happy right? He’s avoiding me, I guess’

                Random thoughts filled her mind, she was asking herself if she has already fallen for Kai.

                On her way home, she saw a familiar figure in front of a restaurant. She wanted to make sure if she guessed right so she walked slowly towards the direction of the guy and the girl. “Hey, are you courting me again?” The girl asked the guy and when the guy answered, Bora was sure that it was Kai. It was her boyfriend that is in front of the restaurant with a beautiful girl.

                She walked away from them and went to the park. She wanted to think clearly but the raindrops started falling. She ignored it and stayed at the park.

                ‘Do I love him?’