Chapter 7

It's All Part Of The Bet

Author’s POV

                “Babe~ Wait for me. Aigoooo. You’re so hyper.” Kai said as he ran after Bora. Well, they’re on a date and Bora keeps on running away from him to see the things around. He smiled when Bora stopped and called him. “Babe! Come here. Faster! Loooooooook! There’s a cute puppy.” Kai looked at the puppy and the puppy was really cute, cuter than Bora to be exact. C:

                “Can I adopt him? I want to take him home!” Bora carried the puppy and started playing with it. The puppy was really chubby and Bora loved it. “Do you want to buy it?” Kai asked Bora and she nodded in response. He, then took out his wallet and paid the ahjussi, ‘Aigoo. Bora is really childish.’ He thought to himself when he saw Bora imitating the bark of the puppy. “Babe, what is his name?” Bora blinked as she think of a perfect name for the puppy.

                “Chubbs, I’ll call him Chubs because he’s chubby and he’s cute and he’s fluffy.” Kai nodded  then hugged Bora from behind. “So, he’s our child now?” Kai whispered on her ear that made Bora shiver. “Babe, I hate it when someone whispers on my ear.” Bora said then pushed Kai’s face away gently. Kai pouted then placed his chin on Bora’s shoulder and that made Bora shiver again. “This goddamn shivers.”  Kai pouted then turned Bora around, the puppy between them. “I am just being sweet but you keep on pushing my face away.” Kai said and he that made him think like ‘what am I even saying. This is just a part of the bet.’

                “Sorry, I just hate it. Look, Chubbs is acting cute.” Bora chuckled then nuzzled her nose against Chubbs nose and it made Kai somewhat jealous. Kai pulled Bora to the restaurant and as they entered the restaurant, “BORA!” Bora turned and saw Chunji walking towards them and Kai was pokerfaced.

                There’s so many thoughts in his mind like, ‘She’s with me but there’s always a person that will call her attention.’ ‘I only want her attention but she’s giving it to this puppy. Tss.’  He looked at Bora and Chunji, that’s currently talking to each other, he sighed then picked Chubbs up. “Why is your owner like that? Can’t she feel that I am jealous?”  Kai’s eyes widened when he realized the thing he just said. “jealous? Why am I jealous?”