Chapter 3

It's All Part Of The Bet

 

Bora's POV

            I was eating happily when I noticed that Yul was crying. I removed my earphones and was shocked when I heard Jongin's last statement.

           " I'm in a relationship with Yoon Bora, so guys please back off." Everyone gasped but I ignored him, I looked at Yul who's currently crying. . "C-Congrats Bora" She said and wiped her tears. I felt really guilty even though I didn't do anything. I glared at Jongin and pulled him out of the canteet and brought him to the school's garden.

            " Why did you do that?" I kicked the stone because of frustration. I don't like to see my friends crying "Thinking that you said you want to be Yul as your girlfriend. You're such a jerk." 

            Jongin walked towards me and put his face near mine. I tried to push him away but he's too strong for me. My eyes suddenly widened as I felt his lips touched mine. "We're officially together now. Period" Jongin smirked then pulled me into a hug. I tried pushing him away again, "Stop doing that. They're watching"

            What did I do to deserve this kind of thing? Also.. Yul. Uhh.

 Jongin's POV

                I touched my lips as I remembered Bora's soft lips. I don't know but it felt different. 

                "Jongin!" Hyoyeon said as she dragged me to our classroom. "What is she's the same with Yoona?" I just rolled my eyes then looked at her. "No, she's different"

                "I see, but what if I'm correct?" Hyoyeon said like she's proposing a bet. "If she falls in love with you, you'll buy me albums of BTOB and BEAST" 

                "What if she doesn't?" I smirked and she looked at me, smirking too. "You think" she said. 

                 "You'll gonna have a relationship with me" I said without even thinking twice.

 

Yul's POV

                  I don't have the right to be angry with Bora 'cause I know that she didn't like what Jongin did awhile ago but I can't stop myself from being hurt. I walked towards the field and shouted,

                  "AISH! I hate this life!" I threw some pebbles and stones where God knows where they are. I was still shouting when I heard someone groan in pain. 

                   "Ah! It hurts" This unfamiliar guy that came out from nowhere is capital H-O-T. "I-I'm sorry" I bowed my head down and noticed that he's looking at me. "Why are you shouting and throwing some pebbles?" He asked me while massaging his temples.

                    "Because Jongin is an idiot!!" He frowned "Jongin, always Jongin" I was confused for a moment then he started walking near me "W-Why?" I said and tried to avoid his gaze.

                     "I'm Sehun, Jongin's half-brother"