Suho

Miracles In December

Suho

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae Min was sitting at the chair near the window pane, sipping on a cup of hot chocolate as she watched the snow fall from the sky. She rubbed her hands to the mug she was holding to feel its warmth.

 

“Enjoying?”

 

Hae min smiled, knowing who the voice belonged to.

 

“Anneyong, Suho oppa” she said without turning to the person who just walked inside the room. Suho placed the pile of books he brought with Him at the table behind Hae Min. He went to her direction and stood beside her.  He smiled as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

 

“It’s beautiful isn’t it?” she looked at his reflection on the window.

 

He nodded.

 

“I bet you have tons of things you want to do this Christmas…” He asked, still watching the snow fall.

 

“Hmmm, Not much. There’s one thing I want to do though…” she replied

 

Suho looked at her and raised a curious brow at her.

 

“What would that be?” he asked

 

‘I’d confess my feelings to you…I f only I could’  she thought to herself.

 

Hae Min liked Suho since her family moved to their neighborhood and Suho’s family lived next door. Hae Min took notice of Suho because he studied well and was a very friendly kid. They became friends the moment they met.  He was two years ahead of her. He was very intelligent, that was why her parents asked him to tutor Hae Min when she reached High School. She was now on her senior year and Suho went to Seoul’s top university.  

 

 

“Ouch! What was that for?” Hae min said, when Suho flicked her forehead.

 

“I said let’s start studying before it gets too late. You weren’t listening” Suho said as he went back to the table and arranged the books he left earlier.

 

 Hae Min followed suho, as she rubbed the part of her forehead where Suho flicked. She sat down and placed the mug she was holding on top of the books Suho arranged.

 

“What were you deeply thinking of anyway?” He asked as he removed the mug from the books and placed it under the table.

 

“I was thinking…” Hae Min thought of saying what she really thought but changed her mind “we should take a break and go outside” she said as she opened one of the books.

 

Hae Min always thought of telling Suho how she really felt for him, but she was afraid it will ruin their friendship and his groeing relationship Eun Ji. Eun Ji was Suho’s classmate. And Suho liked her, he would always talk to Hae Min about Eun Ji and how she looked pretty during their class. Suho would always come to Hae Min’s house to tell her news about Eun Ji and His growing relationship. It hurt when he would always talk about Eun Ji infront of her, or when He invited Eun Ji to eat with them. It crossed her mind to tell him to stop liking Eun Ji and love her instead, but she knew she couldn’t take away his happiness just to have hers. That would be too selfish of her. So she decided to conceal her feelings and let him be happy.

 

“Alright, how about we take a break from studying today” he suggested, taking the book from Hae Min’s hands.

 

Her eyes widened in disbelief. Suho who was fond of studying wanted to take a break and play instead.

 

“Cheongmal?” she asked

 

He nodded.

 

 “I think I need some air anyway” he sighed

 

***

 

They were walking at the park side by side. Hae Min glanced at Suho who seemed to be in deep thought. She was concerned with how he acted, he seemed distracted and confused.

 

“Are you alright?”

 

He looked at her and gave her a small smile.

 

“Well…” he started “I’ve decided to confess today”

 

“Mwoh?” Hae Min was bombarded with a lot of emotions. She didn’t know if she would be shocked, ahppy or sad because of the sudden news

 

She felt like crying, they day she feared the most has finally come. It would hurt her so much to see him confess to Eun Ji or to any other girl in that matter.

 

“Will you help me?” Suho asked seriously as he looked straight in her eyes. “I’ll be too nervous. It’ll help if my best friend was with me” he said almost pleading.

 

She didn’t want to go. She knew that she’d just hurt herself by coming. But it was Suho’s request. She can never say no to him. She decided to swallow all that she felt.

 

“Sure, I’ll be there…” she said, swallowing hard “…for you”

 

“Thank you Hae min! this means a lot” he said, hugging her “will you help me with another thing?”

 

“I’ll do anything for you” she said with a sad expression. Suho smiled widely and took her hand and left the park.

 

Not only did Suho asked Hae Min to accompany her during the confession, but he also asked her to help him pick out gifts he would give her. They bought a bouquet of flowers, a teddy bear and a lot more things. It crushed her heart everytime, he would ask her to pick out the best gift. She would just smile at him everytime, but she couldn’t tak it anymore, she was hurting too bad when he brought her to the jewelry store.

 

“Hae Min, do you think she will like this?” suho pointed to a couple ring deisgend by an infinity symbol with forever engraved to it. It shined in her eyes, it was perfect.

 

 

“It’s beautiful” she said

 

Suho smiled

 

“Great choice! For your girlfriend?” the lady asked

 

“I’m going to ask the girl I like to be mine today” he replied happily. The lady wrapped the rings while Suho and Hae Min waited. Those words made Hae Min snap. She couldn’t take it any longer, she was being crushed piece by piece. She felt like dying then and there.

 

“Oppa” she said, her voice cracking. She looked down to avoid his eyes because she felt tears well up in her eyes.

 

“Hhm?” Suho asked

 

“Bian. I can’t take this anymore” she said and left Suho inside the store. She cried and ran away.

 

She ran as fast as she could but Suho caught up with her. He was surprised to see her crying.

 

“What’s wrong? Are you hurt?” he asked, concerned of how odd she was acting

 

“Yes” she said in between her crying

 

“where?” he asked searching where she might be hurt

 

She backed away from him and stared at him as hot tears continued to trickle down her cheeks.

 

“Suho Oppa” she said, still crying “I can’t do this anymore. I can’t help you get things for Eun Ji that I wish was for me. I can’t bear to see you smile because of her. I can’t let my heart break anymore. It hurts too much. I can no longer conceal how I feel. Oppa, I like you. I’m sorry. I’m sorry if I ruined this day for you, I know it’s selfish of me but I can’t let you confess to Eun Ji because I like you. I’m sorry” she cried harder.

 

Suho was shocked, he stood for a while then went nearer to Hae Min and hugged her. Hae Min was surprised and stopped crying.

 

“I’m sorry” he said and Hae Min started to cry again “for hurting you, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for making you feel that way. Forgive me ” Suho pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears in her eyes. Then he laughed and Hae Min felt like crying again.

 

“This was not as I planned” he laughed again “It was supposed to be me telling you I like you, not the other way around” he said scratching the back of his head.

 

“what?” she asked

 

Suho looked straight into her eyes and took her hands in his.

 

“Hae Min-ah, you’ve been my bestfriend for a long time and you couldn’t even read my actions? Tss, some friend you are.” He said, Hae Min had a confused expression on her face.

 

“I like you, Hae min. all that we did and bought earlier was for you.”

 

Suho looked at the confused and shocked Hae Min and waited for her answer.

 

“what?” she asked

He laughed

 

“I love you, Hae min. Will you take your bestfriend and tutor as your boyfriend?” he took out the ring they picked out earlier. “Will you be mine forever?”

 

Hae Min was still in shock, she started to cry once more not out of pain but out of happiness.

 

“Yes oppa, I’d be happy to!” she replied

 

Suho hugged her once more “That’s good! I thought I had to return everything I bought”

 

They both laughed and there, they share new and happy memories as a couple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N Suho's Christmas Special! Ye-he!

 

 

Enjoy Everyone!!:)

 

 

Next member will beeeee.....randomly chosen:) 

 

:) hehehehe..'til then!

 

Love you all my dear Loveliiiiieeeesss<3

 

 

Merry Christmas!!!

 

 

-Cookie