Chen

Miracles In December

Chen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chen was always expectant for Christmas day. He was excited for the season, not only because of the numerous gifts and love family, friends and fans would send over but because it was the season when he could secretly spend an alone time with the most important person in his life, Mi kyung.

Mi kyung was Chen’s “secret” girlfriend. Well, secret to the public, but not to the members and their manager. As far as Lee Soo Man was concerned, Mi Kyung and Chen’s relationship is harmless as long as they could keep it low profiled. Only a handful of Sunbae’s really know Chen’s has a girlfriend, but they don’t know her identity. In short, she was a mystery. Chen would sometimes feel down that he had to keep their relationship a secret, he wanted the whole world to know how much he loved her. but they were satisified that they’re together. As Exo’s popularity grows, they seldom spend their time together, only during holidays. That was why Chen was so excited of Christmas Season, because he gets to see Mi Kyung.

“Hello?”

“it’s me” Chen’s lips curled into a smile as he talked to the person on the other end of the line.

“Jongdae oppa?” the voice brightened

“Miss me?” he teased

“Of course, I did. How are you? still busy? Don’t forget to drink you vitamins or you’ll catch a cold. Drink plenty of water and always make sure you rest even if you have loads of stuff to do…” Mi kyung continued to talk and Chen happily listened. He liked it how she worries about his health.

“How are the others?” she asked

“they’re doing fine. Can we not talk about them, we rarely talk and you want to talk about them, really?” Chen said, slightly annoyed that the attention was not on him anymore.

“arrasseo. So, what are we doing tomorrow?” she asked, quickly changing the topic.

Chen smiled at the thought of the things he prepared for his girlfriend. They were bound to spend their “alone time” the next day, and Chen had everything prepared already.

“It’s a surprise. Just anticipate, alright?” he said

‘EXO please stand by’ a voice said

“I have to go, we’re up next. See you tomorrow” he said as he ended the phone and followed the rest outside their dressing room.

***

The program ended, and EXO was on their way back to their dorms. It was a long and tiring day for them, but for Chen it was a different story. He seemed energetic and happy. He was smiling, laughing and humming a Christmas song to himself. The leader noticed Chen’s behavior and tried to think of a sane explanation about it. He smiled remembering how Chen always loved the Christmas season for a certain reason.

 “Ah, a kid in love” Kris suddenly said, putting his arms around Chen’s shoulder.

Chen just nodded.

“Is it that time of the year already?” Minseok asked as he counted with his fingers

“as a matter of fact, yes. And we will meet tomorrow.”  Chen replied

“This is so unfair, how come you get to have a girlfriend” tao said, pouting at Chen

Chen just shrugged over Tao’s complaints.

“Right now, I don’t care about anything. I just know that tomorrow will be a great day!”

***

“NNooooooooo!!!!” Chen shouted infront of the television. The other members looked at Chen who was kneeling in front of the television, and was talking to the reporter on TV.

It was the day when He and Mi kyung will meet, however an uncontrollable incident happened

‘Heavy snow and freezing weather snarled traffic in Seoul and other central regions of the country last night. The state weather agency issued heavy snow alerts for the capital, after more than 3 centimeters of snow fell last night. The Seoul Metropolitan Government mobilized some 4,000 civil servants and 700 vehicles to remove snow from icy roads and streets.’ the weather man on TV reported much to Chen’s dismay

“Poor Chen” Lay said, staring pitifully at Chen.

“Maybe this is his punishment for too much trolling” Baekhyun stated which earned him a smack from Suho.

“It’ll be alright Jongdae” Suho said, trying to comfort him

“What am I going to do? All of my preparations, useless because of a snow storm! I’m not even sure if she’ll make it on time, with the traffic and all!” Chen said

“You can always go to a movie” Kyungsoo suggested

“Closed” Kai said

“How about the reservation you made at the restaurant, you can still go there” Kris said

“I called earlier, they’re still fixing some stuff that was ruined because of last night’s storm” Chen said hopelessly “All of my plans, drained down the toilet! This is bad!” he cried

“It could be worse” Baekhyun said earning him a smack from both Suho and Kris

The members kept on comforting Chen. Kris was telling Baekhyun to shut up before he makes things worse. They were saying things that might ease him a little bit when the doorbell rang.

Dingdong

Sehun, being the maknae went to the door and opened it.

“it’s okay Jongdae, things may turn around. Who knows maybe this is actually a blessing in disguise” Minseok said

“Or maybe a lesson, to never troll any of the members again. Maybe someone’s trolling you on your behalf!” Chanyeol said, all eyes turned to Chanyeol and Baekhyun covered His bestfriends mouth.

“What did I say?” Chanyeol asked innocently, Chen started to lose hope and began to cry

“great job, giraffe” Kris said

“Uhh..hyungs”

“How could you say such a thing?” Luhan said while, he rubbed Chen’s back

“Guys…”

“I think you two should just work on breakfast, than make Chen feel worse” Suho suggested

“Guys…”

“What? It’s not my turn to make breakfast! It’s Tao’s turn”

“what?! No it isn’t! it’s Kai’s turn”

The member were now busy arguing on who was to make breakfast rather than comforting Chen when Sehun, who was standing by the door and being ignored a couple of times already, shouted to get the attention of his hyungs.

“GUYS!!!” Sehun shouted

Success! He got his hyungs attention. They all shut their mouths and turned to the fuming maknae.

“Someone’s here, to see you hyung” he said, looking at Chen

Chen looked at Sehun and then the person behind him, all eyes widened in a pleasant surprise.

“Sorry to interrupt oppa”

“Mi kyung!” Chen stood up from his seat, shock and happiness evident in his eyes. He went towards his girlfriend who was covered in snow, cheeks red and lips shivering from the cold. She was covered in a thick coat and scarf and she was carrying a plastic back to which seemed full of instant ramen and cheese. Chen saw that she was freezing, so he led her to the couch and covered her with a blanket. The members just stared at the couple who was now sitting on the couch. Chen turned to them.

“I need blankets! Fast!” Chen said to the mebers

The members panicked and ran to their rooms to get blankets, they each carried out their own blankets and gave it to Chen.

“Jongdae Oppa, I’m alright” the girl giggled. I don’t need that much.

“Why did you go here, it’s freezing outside, you should’ve just stayed home” He said as he rubbed her hands to keep her warm. Chen didn’t care if the members were listening, or that the others were giving him teasing stares. He was concerned of his girlfriend who came all the way to their dorm, despite the freezing temperature.

“if I didn’t go here, I think you’ll be giving the other oppa’s a hard time. I saw act like a brat earlier” She said and the EXO nodded in agreement.

He smiled at her, rubbed his hands together and cupped her cheeks. She smiled back.

“ugghh, happy couples” Kai said and the other laughed at him.

On cue, as if all her energy had been restored, Mi kyung stood up and smiled at the other members.

“I brought breakfast!” she said as she showed them the plastic bag full of instant ramen.

EXO and Mi Kyung cooked Ramen together, they chatted and ate. All of the ramen and cheese she brought where finished in an instant. The other EXO members volunteered to clean while Mi Kyung and Chen talked at the living room.

“Thank you, for coming here” Chen said

“Would I miss this day?” she said “Ah, I almost forgot I have a present for you” she pretended to look for the non-existent gift

“Here it is” she said as she pretended to take something out from her pocket, Chen peeked at what she was holding but was surprised when she kissed him.

“Merry Christmas, I got you something but I left it at home” she explained

Chen giggled at his girlfriend’s silliness.

“In that case, I think I need a longer one” He said puckering his lips

She smiled, and leaned over to kiss him.

“uggh..happy couple! Get a room!” Kai shouted

Chen and Mi Kyung turned around and saw all of EXO watching them

“We heard everything” Minseok said teasing Chen by puckering his lips

“GUYS!” Chen shouted as he chased the other members around the dorm while Mi Kyung watched.

“This is the best Christmas ever” she said, watching her boyfriend smile and laugh with his friends.

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N Ye-he! Chensing Machine and his secret Girlfriend:)

 

Merry Christmas Everyone<3

 

Don't forget to leave comments:)

 

-cookie<3