Kai

Miracles In December

Kai

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Slowdown!”

 

Kai shouted as he ran. He was holding a plastic bag on his right hand and three leashes on his left. He was panting and shouting at the excited running toy poodles. Kai was sweating despite the cold weather and his hair was blown by the wind. The three dogs kept on running and stopped only in front of a white fenced gate.

 

“What does Noona feed you guys, you’re all so hyper” he had his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. He opened the gates, but this time the dogs didn’t run but they calmly walked as if they entered somewhere requiring stillness.

 

“Kai!” a voice came from behind him. He was greeted by a hearty smile from a lady in her late 20’s.

 

“Annyeong Hye Jeong Noona. Where’d you come from?” He asked as he eyed the bags she was carrying.

 

“Went out to buy some stuff. Ohhh…Monggu, Jjangu and Jjang-ah! You guys are all grown up!” she turned to the three dogs that transformed into complete angels once they arrived. “Haru’s been waiting for you guys” she said, patting each dog on the head. She then looked at Kai and motioned him to enter the house. He followed the lady as they entered the house.

 

“Haru” she chimed as she opened the door

 

“Eonnie, you’re back”

 

“Yes, and we’ve got visitors” she replied, shutting the door when Kai went inside. Kai tied the three leashes on the chair, leaving the three dogs near the door and silently went to Haru. He stopped right infront of the chair she was sitting at and bent over to her level. She Scrunched up her nose and smelled the air.

 

“Tteokbokki and…” She inhaled once more “cologne” a smile crept on her face

 

“Jong In” She said, and the smile never left her face. Kai always love to hear her say his name. He smiled and Haru reached out for Kai’s face and gently placed her hand on his left cheek. Kai Held the hands on his cheek and kissed them softly.

 

“Annyeong”

 

“You came. You know its cold outside, you should’ve stayed at home and rest.” she continued to lecture him about being careful on catching colds. He just nodded and smiled at his girlfriend’s concern. He didn’t mind the cold weather, he just wanted to be by her side. He missed her. That was a fact. Ever since Kai went to college, he rarely had the chance to spend some time with the girl since he was busy and she insisted that he just stay home when it was his rest day. She was contented to hearing his voice through the phone. It was what she wanted anyway to hear him since she didn’t have the capacity to see him. She’d touch his face, patch up the details and imagine what he looked like. And he would simply say that he was gorgeous in every angle. Haru surprised Kai one day when she visited him at his parents’ house but Kai didn’t want her going off somewhere without him, though she was very capable of doing so, so he visits her instead the other way around. But doing that meant that he’d see her lesser since he was the busier one. So he’d take advantage of his rest days and visit her, ‘til then they were satisfied with everyday phone calls.

 

“I rarely get to see you anymore. Besides these guys have been itching to see you as well” she raised a brow and Kai went to get his three toy poodles. He placed the smallest dog on her lap. She jumped in surprise at the warm thing he placed on her lap. She reached for it and felt it.

 

“Wah! Who are you?” she asked

 

“That’s Jjang-ah” he said as he chuckled

 

“oh jinja? Woah, you got really big now Jjang-ah. Monggu and Jjangu, eoddie?” Kai took her hand and placed it on top of Monggu’s head. She started to pat and feel Monggu while holding Jjang-ah on her lap. She really enjoyed being with his dogs, if not for them , Kai and Haru would not be in a relationship they are in now. She was very much thankful of how the dogs brought them together.

 

“Remember the first time we met? Jjang-ah was still small then”

 

“We got tangled and you spilled Tteokbokki all over me” she said

 

Both of them enjoyed their time together, just talking about memories and other stuff. When they get tired of talking they would just stay still in each other’s arms, or Haru would play the paino for Kai, or he would sing for her and she’d complain that she’d rather hear him rap, they did all sorts of things. In simple ways they were creating great memories full of love and affection towards each other, and they were very much happy.

 

They were sitting in front of the piano. Haru produced the sweetest sounds while Kai listened.

 

“My turn” he said

 

“Okay” she said, thinking that he’ll just play a nursery song. She could hear him crack his knuckles. Kai knows how to play, but he wasn’t that good. His dad paid for lessons when he was a kid but he got bored of the lessons and took dancing instead. If he studied well, he must be a great pianist, however it just wasn’t for him so all he knew to play were nursery songs. But Haru always enjoyed Kai making mistakes so she listened and afterwards. But she was completely taken a back when he started to play smoothly.

 

“Oh? When did you learn..” Kai cut her off and stopped playing

 

“Shhh. Just listen” then he started once more.

 

(Listen to this, imagine Kai playing it instead..hihihi) --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaTQ5-XfMM

 

Sweet melodies where ringing in her ears, it sounded familiar. When she finally made out the tune of the song he was playing, she smiled. She enjoyed the melodies she was hearing, it wasn’t bad at all. What makes it better is that it was Kai who was playing it for her. She knew what patience it must took for him to learn a four minute piece. He ended smoothly and looked at her nervously. She had her eyes closed.

 

“So? How was it?”

 

She smiled and held his hands “It was awful”

 

“What?! I have to endure Lay Hyung’s nagging just to play this piece for you” he pouted

 

“Aigoo. She cupped his face. I was kidding, it was wonderful. What made it so Beautiful was that I felt your heart in that piece. It was like it was you heart playing it for me” she said

 

“Yeah, literally it was my heart playing. Like I took out my heart and..” he wasn’t able to finish his sentence because she slapped his arm.

 

“Ouch. But seriously, You enjoyed it, right?”

 

She nodded. Silent fell after. He stared at her gentle face making him want to hug her. She was smiling making him want to hug all the more kiss her. He slowly stooped down to kiss her but he stopped only inches away when she spoke.

 

“I can feel you, you know? Trying to steal a kiss from me” she pretended to be upset

 

“What’s wrong with wanting to kiss you? I’m your boyfriend, it’s a natural thing” he said grinning.

 

“I can feel you grinning. I may be blind but my other senses are very strong” she said, he then made a serious expression.

 

“Well can I get my kiss now?” he asked

 

“Since you played an amazing song, I’ll give you a reward”

 

She face him and held his face, they shared a short but very sweet kiss.

 

“Ahhh…is there a chance we could make it longer” Kai teased

 

She laughed

 

“If you play me another song, I’ll consider it”

 

“ASA!” then cracked his knuckles and started to play a famous nursery song, she was laughing as he made mistakes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N HEY-A! Happy new yea everyone!:)

 

Second to the last story <3

 

I hope you have a great year ahead my lovelieeeesss..

 

Since I'm almost done with Miracles in December, I will be focusing on "My Piece of one sweet Love"

 

Your comments are very much appreciated:)

 

I love you guys<3<3

 

-Cookie