D.O.

Miracles In December

D.O.

A/N Flashbacks are in Saddle Brown everyone!!

and present conversations are in BLACK :) 

Enjoy KyungSoo's Story:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay…Make a move or let her confess?” the radio host asked

EXO recently had their comeback with Miracles In December.  Chen, Baekhyun and D.O were guests on the Radio show and they were asked question about dating. All three answered that they would make a move instead of waiting for the girl to confess.

“You’re a man so it’s better if you make the move” Baekhyun said

“When was the last time you made a move” the radio host asked the three boys

Baekhyun and Chen easily answered the question. D.O on the other hand, was reminded of a memory when he wanted to make a move and confess to a girl he liked. He was silent and smiled at what Chen and Baekhyun was talking about, but his mind was somewhere else.

 

***

 

“Merry Christmas!” Eun Bi chimed as she handed Kyungsoo a red paperbag.

He looked at her nonchalantly, half of his face was covered by the book he was reading. It was the last day of school and Eun Bi thought it was the perfect time to give her gift to her best friend. Kyungsoo before class ended. He took the paper bag, and studied it before looking back at his friend then raising a brow at her.

“It’s for you, Pabo!” she shouted then covered when her classmates stared at her making a commotion, then she smiled again. “Merry Christmas, My Friend!”

He shrugged and started to open the paper bag.

“It’s still too early for gifts, it’s not even Christmas yet” he said as he peeked at the gift inside the paper bag. His eyes widened when he saw what was inside.

“Is this a…?” he wasn’t able to finish his sentence, unable to believe that the gift was really for him.

She nodded enthusiastically, happy of her friend’s reaction to the gift. He took out a Black and Gold Earpollution headphones that he was dying to have.

“I thought of getting the black one since you like black, but I thought it was too boring. So, I got you the black and gold one. To add a little color” she said examining her friend’s face that was still in shock of the gift.

“Asa!” he said happily “Komawo, I didn’t get you anything though” he said disappointed

“It’s alright, I told you I’d give you brand new headphones if you passed your audition right” she said “Merry Christmas and Congratulations for being an official SME Trainee!” she said as she clapped her hands.

“Thank you” he said as he gave her a hug.

He was happy to have such a supportive friend. She was the first person he told about being an official trainee. He kept all his auditions and scouting’s from everyone else except for his family and her, his best friend. She was the only person who broke through the walls he built to protect himself. He opened up to her in an instant, he felt comfortable being with her. She escorted him through every audition, if not friends they would really look like they’re in a relationship. They did everything together. Kyungsoo felt bad not giving her anything in return after everything she did for her.

“Thank you” he repeated

“Aish, stop thanking me. What are friends for?” she said, playfully punching his chest.

“I feel bad. I don’t have anything for you” he said

“I told you it’s alright” she said “But…if you really feel bad, ah never mind” she stopped

“What is it? Just tell me” he said

“Ah shiro! Don’t mind me” she said walking back to her desk

He was now standing in front of her desk while she sat down looking up at him.

“Spill it” he said

“I don’t want anything” she said seriously “Let’s just hang out later”

“Cheongmal?” he asked “but we always hang out after class” he stated matter-of-factly

“I know, but this may be the last time that we’ll really get to spend our time together. You’ll start training after the new year, so we might not be able to meet as much. You’ll be busy” she said

He just stared at her. He never thought that his friend was actually thinking of such stuff. He just stared at her like she grew another head until the teacher came in their classroom. Eun Bi smacked his arm telling him to go back to his seat. Before going back he turned to her.

“Let’s hang out after class then” he smiled at her

--After Class--

“so, where should we go?” he asked as they walked.

“Hhhhmm…” She smiled then dragged him somewhere

They went everywhere. They ate street food, went to a noreabang, played at the arcade, everything. They did and played everything they saw along the street. They enjoyed themselves like it was the last time that they will actually see each other, like it was the last time that they would hang out after class, like it was the last time that they would laugh at each other, like it was the last time that they would spend their time together as close friends.

“Let’s go there!” Eun Bi pointed at the skating rink at the park

“You really want to go there?” he asked “You don’t even know how to skate.  You’ll just slip and fall”

“I don’t care.” She sais and walked ahead of him “You’ll catch me anyway” she shouted as she ran towards the skating rink while Kyungsoo just followed

He held both of her hands as she struggled to keep her balance on the icy floor.

“Don’t let go” She said

“I won’t” He said while he laughed at her

Kyungsoo led her and slowly dragged her to where he was going. Then he let go of her hands when she finally found her balance.

“Yes! Like that. Now just walk like a penguin” he said

She moved just as how Kyungsoo instructed her. She moved like a penguin, taking small steps

“Hey! I’m doing it!” she said proudly

He watched her walk like a penguin. Her face was bright and she laughed heartily with her achievement. He thought of how much he will miss all the times they spent just laughing and enjoying themselves. He thought of all the times they laughed, cried, fought and teased each other. He thought of how much she supported him in reaching his dream. Without even noticing it, she shined the most in his eyes. Unconsciously, he worried for his best friend. He looked as her as a friend but in time, she became something else, something better. He looked at her more than just a friend, he looked at her with love as a man. But he thought otherwise, they were enjoying each others company so much that he thought it was best if they stayed as friends. He was scared that if he confessed, they’re relationship as friends would change, so he kept what he felt bottled inside.

“Yah! Did you see me! I can do it! I can skate!” she said proudly as she moved her way toward where Kyungsoo was standing.

“I saw. I was looking at you the whole time” He said

She smiled at him, then suddenly hugged him. He was surprised but her actions, he almost lost his balance when she hugged him.

“Thank you Kyungsoo, for spending time with me.” She said, he hugged her back “I will miss all these times the most. Just don’t forget me when you get famous and all. Or I’ll come back and haunt you!” She threatened him and he chuckled.

“Thank you. I love you…” she said, he was more surprised at her words than her actions “…my friend”.

She smiled at him

“Ah-Ah-Ah” he wanted to say how he really felt for him, but he couldn’t. She just smiled at him

“I’ll race you back!” she said as she glided away from him and there he stood frozen. He finally wanted to be honest about his feelings, but he couldn’t say anything. It was the thing he regretted the most.

 

 

***

 

 

“How about you D.O.-ssi” the radio host asked

He snapped back to reality, all eyes were on him, anticipating on what he was to say. He smiled as he remembered that certain memory, and resolved to do something about it.

“Me…I haven’t been able to make a move a couple of times” he started “And now because I’m a man, I’ like to make the move”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N KyungSoo!! Let's Boogie

 

:)

 

-cookie