Xiumin

Miracles In December

Minseok

A/N Yehey! This story is Inspired by Exo's My turn to cry..T.T

This is sort of a drabble? hehehe..Drabbles FTW!

Disclaimer: If you do not want a sad ending..please skip..ut if you love minseok anyway, go ahead!! hehehehe:)<3

Enjoy reading Lovelies...`<3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘I’m here. Don’t worry’ Minseok said as he approached the crying girl.

She looked up to him, her face stained with tears. She looked sad and helpless. Minseok slowly made his way to the girl, he closed their distance with an embrace but when he opened his eyes, he was hugging himself. Minseok panicked and looked everywhere for the girl who was nowhere to be found.

 

“waaah!” Minseok sat up from his bed and looked at the clock on his bedside table.

2:45

He sighed and sat on his bed, his elbows on his knees and his hands covered his face. Minseok was sweating and panting when he woke up. It wasn’t new to him anymore, he was used to it after a week of waking up in the middle of the night because of a bad dream. He didn’t try to go back to sleep because he knew he couldn’t. no matter how tired he was, he just couldn’t sleep anymore. He had sleepless nights for a week because of a certain dream about a certain person. A certain person, where every memory included tears shed. A certain person whom he looked as more than a friend but never really got to confess.

 

***

 

“Are you okay?” he asked as he sat next to the girl who avoided his eyes. Minseok tried to calm himself. He was angry. Angry because of the girls sudden disappearance only to find her sulking in the park because of a petty situation. No matter how pissed he was, he couldn’t force himself to be angry at her. The moment he saw tears fall down her eyes, his anger was replaced by compassion.

“He’s a jerk, okay? He’s not worth your tears” Minseok said as he wiped the tears away from her eyes. “But if it’s really necessary, my shoulder is just right here” he said as he tapped his shoulders. The girl looked at him and started to cry out loud as she leaned her head on his shoulders.

After some time of comforting and encouraging words and a little bit of joking, the girl looked up at Minseok and smiled at him.

“Thank you oppa, for being here. You’re the best friend I’ll ever have”  she said

 

***

 

He approached the girl who was crying once again. He also had a sad look on his face but he wanted to be strong for his friend. He always hated how she cried because of a guy, but this time he shared and felt the pain she was feeling.

“She’ll be alright” he said, trying to comfort her.

The girl just nodded, but soon tears fell from her eyes. It hurt him to see his friend in so much pain.

“Omma is going to recover, right?” she asked him

“Of course. She’s a very strong woman. You know that yourself” he said. She leaned her head on his shoulders, she wasn’t crying anymore. He her hair gently as he also leaned his head on top of hers.

“You know, you’re shoulders always gave me comfort. Thank You Minseok oppa.” she said

 

***

 

He found her sitting on one of the benches. She had her back turned to him, but her black dress reflected how she felt. He slowly approached the girl and placed his hand on her shoulders. She smiled bitterly.

“She wasn’t that strong anymore, oppa” she said staring blankly ahead. Minseok sat next to her and turned her to face him. He had a confused face, he wanted to comfort her with words but he didn’t know what to say. She looked fragile, like she’d break easily if he says something wrong. So he said nothing and just looked at her. She smiled at him.

“It’s okay oppa. You don’t have to say anything. You being here comforts me enough”she smiled at him

Minseok had nothing else to say, he gave her a sad smile then pointed to his shoulders signaling her to use it. and in an instant, the girl leaned her head on his shoulder and he stayed silent.

 

***

 

“This is so sad” the girl blew her nose and sniffed. Minseok was sitting next to her on the couch with a bored expression.

“What am I even doing here” he murmured to himself

“Waaaahh!!” the girl continued to cry while eating her popcorn.

“Yah! I thought were supposed to watch something awesome. This isn’t awesome at all!” he retorted

“Oppa, stop ruining the mood” she said, her eyes fixated on the television.

Minseok stood up to leave but the girl pulled him back to his seat.

“You seriously need to find yourself a man. So that I won’t be stuck here watching The Notebook with you” he was frustrated

“Don’t worry, I’ll find one soon. You love being with me anyway. Besides, whenever I feel like crying, you’ll still be the best one to lean on” she said as she leaned on his shoulder and pouted

“When you find that man, it’s better you lean on him” re replied

“Arrasseo” she said disappointed

 

***

 

“Oppa” she waved at him.

He walked inside the café they were supposed to meet. He was surprised to see someone sitting beside the girl. A man almost his age was sitting next to her, he had a huge smile on his face and he lloked very friendly.

“Oppa, I want you to meet my Fiancé” the man extended his hand towards Minseok and he shook it.

“Are you alright?” the girl asked him after noticing his surprised expression. He just nodded.

He never knew that the day would actually come when this girl would introduce him to a ‘Fiancé’. He met all of her past boyfriends which turned to be jerks but he was never introduced to a ‘Fiancé’. Never, until that day. He was shocked and regretful of all the time they were together but not once did he tell her that he actually liked, no, love her. That was why he was always angry when he would cry because of a man, but he still stayed by her side. He was sad and angry at himself, but he conjured a small smile to the happy couple sitting in front of him wearing huge smiles on their faces.

“I’m Happy for you both” he said

 

***

 

He watched as she walked on the aisle wearing a long white gown, and a white veil covered her face. Her dress matched the snow that fell that day. it was the happiest day of her life. He smiled as she slowly made her way toward the altar. He was amazed by her beauty. She looked at him then smiled, then she turned her eyes to the man on the altar. She smiled brightly at him while Minseok watched full of regret.

“You may now kiss the bride”

He imagined how it must have been, if it was him up there than that man. He never knew that the happiest day for the girl he loved would be the most regretful day he would ever have. He watched as tears fell down from his eyes. Off all the days when she cried, not once did he show her that he cried, he stayed strong for her. Only then that he truly shed a tear.