Luhan

Miracles In December

Luhan

This is dedicated to MelloMiyuki

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on! Do this for me, please” Jina said “this is not even a favor, it’s like a privilege”

“It’s a privilege for you, but for me it isn’t. you know how I don’t like being with stranger” Ara complained

“They’re not stranger, they’re EXO! The Hottest band like ever! Everybody knows them” Jina said

“I don’t know. If you want their autograph so bad, why don’t you do it” she said, handing Jina back the album.

“I can’t. Remember?” Jina said pointing at her sprained foot.

It was the day when EXO had their last fan signing event for the year. Jina was persuading Ara to get the boys’ autograph on her behalf since she couldn’t walk properly due to her sprained feet, which was actually Ara’s fault for pushing her off the stairs as a joke, but Jina lost her balance fell off the stairs.

“You did this anyway” Jina pointed on her feet “You owe me” she said placing her hands on her waist.

Ara sighed in defeat. She knew it was really her fault for pushing Jina. If it wasn’t for that, she wouldn’t be lining up that moment to get the boys’ autograph against her own will. But she didn’t have a choice, as Jina said, she owes her.

Ara was now nearing the platform where a long table was set-up where 12 boys were sitting side by side. These boys, were none other than EXO. Ara was oblivious on who the boys really were. She occasionally hears news about them from her friends but she doesn’t really know them, and there she was lining up to get their autograph.

She reached the first boy on the table.

“Hi!” the boy greeted joyfully despite the lowness of his tone. “What’s your name” he asked blinking a couple of times.

“Ar- Ji-Jina” She said

The kept on talking, and Ara just listened. She thought the boy was friendly, and he really was handsome. ‘No wonder why they’re famous’ she thought. She just stared and listened at him, without knowing who he was. Then he stopped talking and smiled at her. he gave back the album, and she took it.

“Thank you for supporting EXO, Jina” he said.

She read what the boy wrote on the album first before proceeding to the next person.

“Hi!” the boy said.

Ara was amazed by the diversity of the 12 boys called EXO. People liked them because they are a complete package, and all of them had their own charms. The first boy had big eyes, deep voice, nice smile, was friendly and his ears stood out. The second boy was a little bit scary for her, he had dark circles underneath his eyes but no doubt he was very handsome. The third boy had a round face, she thought he was kind. The fourth one was handsome as well, he had nice eyes, thin and red lips and was very friendly. The fifth person was very chic, he looked tall even though he was sitting down, he was very mysterious and he had a deep voice. The sixth person was the tanned one, that was what she thought. If there was common denominator out of all of them it would be that they were all handsome. The seventh person had a friendly face, he had a nice forehead. The eight person had a lisp, but she found it very cute. The ninth person had pouty lips and structured cheeks, both ends of his mouth curls into a half spiral when he smiles. The tenth person had big eyes and had poker face, but he was very charming when he smiles. The eleventh person had dimples and he talks cute. She enjoyed talking to him the most. After eleven people, Ara warmed up to talking to the boys, they were really friendly. But out of all the boys the 12th one caught her attention.

“Hi!” he chimed

“Hi” she said shyly and he smiled as he took the album from her hands.

“So, whose name should I put here?” he asked

“Jina” she said

“you have a lovely name” he said

“Thanks but that’s really not my name” Ara honestly said. He rose a brow

“Really? Then, whose Jin?” he said laughing

Ara exclaimed why she was there. She told the story about her friend, Jina and how she sprained her ankle because of her. He laughed at her story. She just smiled.

‘He’s something’ she thought

“Well, should I write your name instead?” he asked

“No, this is my friends album anyway but thanks anyway uhhh…” she was thinking of his name and was deciding to just say a random one, but that would be too embarrassing so she just settled to the best name “…Oppa”

He smiled at her, then chuckled.

“You don’t know our names, am I right?” he asked smiling at her

“Sorry” she said embarrassed.

“Well, Let me introduce you..there on the right most side is Chanyeol” he pointed at the boy “Followed by Tao, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Kris, Kai, Suho, Sehun, Chen, D.O” he pointed on each boys as he said their names “This is lay” he said putting an arm around the boy next to him who was busy talking to another fan.

“And I’m Luhan” He said extending his hand towards her. She took his hand and shook it and smiled shyly.

“You are, this time I want to know your name not your friend’s name” he said

“I’m Ara” she said as she smiled on the boy

“Well then as a Christmas gift, I’ll sign your friend’s album and give you another album to keep for yourself How’s that?”  he asked, waiting for her reply

“Sure” she smiled widely

Luhan took out a new album and unwrapped it, then he wrote something in it. It was taking him a while to write on the album and the fans were already piling up on the line. She was about to say something when he finally stopped writing after a long, long, long time.

 

“I hope to see you again, Ara” he said as he handed her Jina and her new album

She nodded and went down the platform. She wanted to look at what Luhan wrote that it took very long but she decided to look for Jina first. After some time she found her sitting near the fountain. Jina spotted her and waved her hand to Ara.

“So, how did it go?” Jina asked

“it went well. Now I know why you like those boys” she said

“They’re more handsome up close right?” she said, more of a statement rather than a question.

Jina spotted another album on Ara’s hand

“What’s that? You bought one for yourself? Are you an Exotic now?” She asked excitedly

Ara looked at the album that luhan gave her earlier as a gift for a new fan.

“Well, Luhan gave it to me”

“Get of here! No he didn’t!”  she said as she took the album from Ara’s hands.

“He really did. It must be a present for a new fan” she stated and took the album from Jina’s hands

Jina shrugged it off and lookd at her signed album, she was very satisfied by what her oppa’s wrote.

“Kai must be in a very good mood to sign, he wrote saranghae! Kyyyyaaaaa!!” Jina Spazzed

Ara happily watched her friend, then she opened her own album. She thought it was too bad that only luhan got to sign the album but she was surprised when everypage of the album has something written on it. On Luhan’s picture he had written a dedication to Ara.

‘Thank you, Ara. I really enjoyed talking to you. I hope to see you real soon. Have a Merry Christmas – Luhan’

That was the only words written on the album that Luhan wrote, but on every other page he had written hearts. It was too numerous to count, some even looked like a circle because he was writing too fast.

“Mwoya?” Ara asked herself

“What’s wrong?” Jina asked as she peeked on the album Ara was holding. She read Luhans dedication and saw how he had drew hearts on every page of the album like it was a sketchpad. Jina found it ridiculous and thought luhan was playing but remembered an interview where Luhan mentioned writing a lot of hearts on a fans album. Her eyes widened and abruptly turned to Ara, making her jump up.

“Omo! Omo! Omo! Ara, I think you’re Luhan Oppa’s Ideal type!” she said both in disbelief and happiness

“Mwoh?” she said then laughed at her friend’s silliness. Even she couldn’t believe it herself.

“it’s true! I’ve watched an Interview and Luhan oppa said that when he sees a fan who is close to his ideal type he will put thousands of hearts in his autograph” she said

“What? That’s crazy” Ara said in disbelief

“Do you think he will take his time writing that many hearts if he didn’t find you interesting or like you in that matter”  Jina asked

Thinking of that made Ara’s heart warm, she felt happy knowing that she was close to his ideal type and he expressed it himself. She flipped through the album and on the last page a very small writing was written at the bottom.

‘I hope to see you real soon’

And there at the bottom of the message was Luhan’s name and his phone number

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N Lu-ge! This one is dedicated to one of my subscribers:) MelloMiyuki

 

Thank you for supporting and reading..hope you like this 

 

This isn;t edited yet though..i just wanted to catch up on things

 

since I'm way beyond schedule..but I'll be editing and supdating soon:)

 

Prolly later or tomorrow

 

Merry Christmas to everyone to all Luhan Biased out there:)

 

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

 

-Cookie<3