First Day Of Work

Dual Diary
January 16th, 2013
 
Kris smiled after listening to her confession. "I appreciate that and I'm sure you're a great person," he said. She looked at him and smiled. It took her quite some courage to tell him that and she couldn't even say exactly what she wanted. But it seemed he understood what she was trying to say. He seemed like he had a good heart and even though she didn't know him so well personally yet, she could kind of understand better why he was so respected. Like herself, Kris was trying to help everyone in need and he seemed protective towards others too. He was, indeed, a perfect guy she needed for protection. "It's getting late, I should find the rest of the boys and tell them to get ready," he said after checking time on a watch he had on his hand. It looked expensive and the time it was showing was about noon. He stood up and walked away to get the rest of the members. He's so caring.
 
Sitting alone on the hardwood floor, Aurora started thinking about her dream. What if he would really kiss her? How would his lips taste? She closed her eyes and placed both of her hands on her cheeks. She completely forgot that the apartment was full of boys that could see her any second. Of course she wouldn't be able to taste his lips but the feelings... She could feel those, right?
 
"Okay, we're leaving now," Kris said as they came out of the bedroom after a few minutes. Aurora quickly opened her eyes and looked at them. Tao was there too. After the dreams she had, she couldn't look at him. She stood up, trying to focus on Kris and other members, rather than Tao. "There's a uniform for you on the couch." Aurora turned around slowly after looking at Kris with wide opened eyes. Uniform? On the couch, there was a nicely folded piece of black fabric and a white one, which appeared to be an apron, next to it. She picked the black one up so that it unfolded in front of her eyes. It was a black dress as the one she saw maids in hotels wear back at home. They all used to look so short. She quickly put it back down, blushed and bit her lip. Who invented these silly uniforms anyway? It's not like changing what you wear improves your abilities! "Hey about that... Professionalism..." she started and gulped before turning around towards them. She noticed all of them left except for Kris, who was peeking from behind the wall. "Yes?" he replied. "The same goes for you," she continued and crossed her arms on her chest, looking away. "Right?" Kris smiled before leaving. The only reply she heard was the sound of door closing. "Yes, I thought so," she said to herself and sat back down on the floor sighing.
 
She was alone in the apartment, and as scary as it was, the thing she was most afraid of was them not coming back. But it was their apartment, so they have to come back. Diary. She quickly stood up and ran towards her suitcase to get it. After getting it, she sat down on the floor and took her pen. She will quickly write everything in her own diary, hide it back again and clean the apartment before the boys come back. It took her about half an hour to write everything down and she still wasn't sure if she wrote everything. After that she put it back in her suitcase and closed it after. She was in the apartment for about half of a day, but she still didn't have a chance to explore it and see how messy it actually was. At first it seemed quite alright and clean, but she hasn't even seen a third of it. She stood up to take a look around.
 
First thing she checked was the bedroom. The beds weren't made, and to be honest, she didn't even expect that. She wanted to peek in the closets, but she figured that'd be a rather inappropriate thing to do, as that is their private thing. So she decided not to open the doors of the closets. Moving along the hallway, the doors next to the bedroom led her to the bathroom. The towels were lying on the floor in the corner, waiting to be picked up and washed. "What are they thinking? Is this a hotel or what?" She was wondering how long they've been lying there. She's going to be extremely lucky if the stains will even come off and if the towels not all moldy already. The main area she has already seen, was the living room. The floor was all dusty, couch had to be cleaned with a towel as well, the curtains that were covering the windows had to be washed and as Aurora was checking the windows behind them, she noticed that the windows had to be cleaned as well. On the other side of the living room, there was a small table with colorful pillows on the floor. She thought that was supposed to be a place where they eat. Walking forward, she entered a smaller area, which was actually a kitchen. Tiles, covering the wall where cupboards were, were dirty and in need of some serious cleaning. The fridge was probably the only thing they were taking care of, as it was in a good shape. On the inside that is. The sink next to it was filled with dirty dishes. Glasses, chopsticks, even plates and pots, could be found in it. Pots were decorated with slimy green stuff, which reminded her of spinach a lot. Except it wasn't spinach. "If I didn't know them so well, I would of thought they're not even human beings," she said to herself, looking all disgusted at the kitchen that will probably take hours to clean. The whole place was outrageous. "Ugh, BOYS!!!"