Diary

Dual Diary
March 15th, 2013
 
Dear Diary,
 
recently, Tao seems to have been looking at me quite frequently, which makes me nervous a lot... I got used to his presence, even though he's not at home a lot (is it absurd of me for calling their apartment home? Home as in not only their home, but mine as well...), but exchanging looks like that... I have to hold back really well and think of my job only from now on!

March 10th, 2013
 
Dear Diary,
 
today was the worst day of my life... I miss England way too much and I really want to go back... Even though I don't even spend a lot of time with the boys I think I've been through too much... I began crying like crazy and lay saw me... I was so embarrassed, but he actually comforted me (now I'm thinking if I should just tell him to get lost? Nah, I'm way too good to want revenge) and made me feel better. And then Luhan gave me a strawberry cake and I suddenly felt better.

February 28th, 2013
 
Dear Diary,
 
it's been so long that I've been living here that I can only barely remember some places in England. I kind of miss home... I wonder how the boys feel... They're always traveling around and they're always so busy... I wonder if they miss their family members too sometimes...

February 23rd, 2013
 
Dear Diary,
 
It took forever, I know, but today was finally the day... Today... I spoke the first words with Lay. We didn't speak much... Weeeell... I actually asked him how he was and he told me to get lost... Yep... That was our first conversation... Yeah... I think he had a bad day... I hope o.o'

February 14th, 2013
 
Dear Diary,
 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! To me... As I sit on the couch... And eat ice cream... With lots of chocolate... Alone -.-

February 4th, 2013
 
Dear Diary,
 
things are getting harder and harder for me here... All I can think about is Tao (and ways to torture Chen). For example a few days ago, I think it was the first of February... I was sweeping the floor in the living room and before I knew it I was dancing with the broom thinking of Tao... Chen is kind of right isn't he? I'm a silly silly woman... Tell me... How do I forget about him? What should I do?

January 28th, 2013
 
Dear Diary,
 
almost forgot about you, I'm so sorry!!! D:
Nothing new here, Chen's still a jerk, that guy just won't soften up and quit his silly jokes... Last time left a chewing gum in the cupboard. It took me 20 minutes to clean it off because it's been stuck in there for days!!! When I get my hands on him... D:<

January 20th, 2013
 
Dear Diary,
 
still having a lot of work to do as far as cleaning goes. The boys seem busy as well... Running around all the days leaving me alone in the apartment... But of course I have no time to think about them, I'm way too busy cleaning myself... Except... There's one problem... I can't get Tao out of my head... :/

January 17th, 2013
 
Dear Diary,
 
so many things are going on, I barely have a few minutes to write. Things are crazy around here, I tell you, CRAZY!!! I've been here for a day, A DAY... And more has happened in this one day than in the past 20 years... How can that be? From falling asleep on the floor to burning a fan letter I wrote for Tao (can't risk losing job the first day can I?!) to being forced to sleep in their apartment and seeing Kris topless... And I have so much work to do it's killing me to just think about it... I should go to work... right now...

January 16th, 2013
 
Dear Diary,
 
I'm in China! (Long story short: Tao asked me to be EXO-M's maid and I accepted...) The trip was exhausting, I thought we would never arrive. Tao was so busy, he kept getting so many phone calls while we were on the airplane as well as when we were driving towards their apartment. He asked me about the key on my necklace... Well he actually said it's lovely. Ah, I feel so special now! x3 I have to be careful so that none of them find out that it unlocks you... I can't imagine what would happen to me if they read everything that's written in here... x-x
Beijing is amazing and tall buildings always make feel excited. Their culture is very different as well... I'm getting more and more interested in it... And Tao. Silly me, I fell asleep on the floor in front of the guys. >///< I felt so embarrassing, especially because I dreamt of Tao kissing me. Well no, not exactly... We almost kissed and then I woke up. Wait NO! Kris woke me up! Oh, Kris, why did you? D:

January 15th, 2013

Dear Diary,
 
today was a great day. Of course I thought Mr. Foster's lecture would be boring as usual, but it actually wasn't as bad... Well first of all, when I checked how many people there were in the lecture room, I was kind of shocked. The room was fuller than usual and both me and Monique didn't know why (checking university's announcement board would help, perhaps?). I was reading even after our lecturer said that something special is going to happen. I just thought it wasn't important at all. I had a really bad day up to that point, but it just got better. Guess who came to MY university? TAO!!! I thought I was going to die when I saw him. He looks so much better in person, than on pictures. And his smile... Anyways, as I was drooling there (not literally!), Mr. Foster told him to sit down anywhere he would like. Guess what he did? HE SAT DOWN RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! Did I mention I thought I was going to die? I had to keep repeating that he's just a normal human being and to behave well inside my head in order not to lean on him... You have no idea what it's like, when your crush is sitting next to you. And you have to hold back or else he'd just think you're weird. And he asked me for a pen... Which he hasn't returned, but... At least he'll have a little souvenir from me, right?
 
Hey, me again...
You won't BELIEVE what just happened!!! OH MY GOD!!! :o

January 10th, 2013

Dear Diary,
 
ta-da! Just finished writing my exam, it was super easy and I'm sure I did a good job! :D Time for ice cream (yes, it's winter, yes I wrote ice cream, no, I didn't make a mistake just there) and my favourite soap operas!

January 3rd, 2013
 
Dear Diary,
 
I was away all day yesterday, but guess what?! My life is still boring! Nothing fun is going on yet. I was helping Monique in a shop yesterday and tomorrow I have to start studying for an exam. Again. I hate studying from the bottom of my heart, but I always keep trying my best for the future. Aura hwaiting!!!

January 1st, 2013
 
Dear Diary,
 
the New Years Eve I spent with Monique was awesome. We went out, seen fireworks and danced to music. Apart from that we were singing out loud, so my voice is gone now. -^^-'' We also spoke a lot about different things; boys, university and EXO. It's so good to have such a great friend like her, and it's so great to see how many things we have in common. Our friendship will never end, I'm sure of it!
Also, this year, I want EVERYTHING to change! :D
I'm tired, so I'll go to bed now and get some rest (university starts again tomorrow D:)

December 31st, 2012

Dear Diary,
 
Happy New Year! It's the last day of 2012 today and I'm super excited. This year has been great and time passed by so quickly. Sometimes I wish Tao could turn back time for me, so that I could relive some of the greatest moments of my life (if he could actually do that, hahaha :D). It hasn't even been a month since I saw Tao for the first time in one of EXO-M's music videos, and I already have a crush on him! I don't even know him for real, but I love him so much. It that I live in Europe and my poor baby is trapped on a different continent. :/
Anyways, tonight will be great, I will see Monique, we will go out and it'll be just amazing to spend New Years Eve with my best friend! :D
And for the next year... I wish it would be even greater than this year!

December 14th, 2012
 
Dear Diary,
 
I think I'm in love... with Tao <3
Back to reality (do I really have to? T^T)
Vacations start in about a week, but before that happens, I have some things to do in university (exams just won't end!!! >:( ), then holidays start and I will spend those with my family... So I will be pretty busy until the end of the month.
November 14th, 2012
 
Dear Diary,
 
first of all, the exam was a failure :<
I was studying for a week, but the questions were too hard and detailed for me to follow... 
Now for the good news: There's this group Monique really likes that I have just found out about. It's called EXO, and it's a south Korean-Chinese boy band and OH MY GOD Tao just became my bias (isntant like haha). He looks really good and he's a rapper (not like I care much for that, but his eyes... HIS EYEZ!!! @.@)

November 3rd, 2012
 
Dear Diary,
 
my first exam was 2 days ago. I did pretty good, I think... Let's hope for the best, right? Time to relax, I totally deserve it, don't you think? My next exam is in 10 days, so tomorrow I'm studying again!

October 1st, 2012
 
Dear Diary,
 
today is the first day of university. It's going to be harder, studying here and all... But as usual, I will try to do my best!