A Trip To China

Dual Diary

January 16th, 2013

 
After driving for a while, they finally reached the airport. It was the first time, that Aurora has been there, as well as the first time, that she is going to fly with an airplane. She was really nervous and scared as well, but she decided to get over her fear. And after all, Tao was there beside her, so there was nothing to worry about. Except for one thing. After leaving, he never spoke to her. He seemed quite busy at some times, but at others, he seemed kind of bored. And she couldn't just start speaking with him, every time she tried she changed her mind the last second and remained quiet. As much as she hated it, she kept looking outside the window and the more she thought she should enjoy the view, the worse she felt.
"That's a lovely necklace," Tao suddenly said to break the silence. Aurora turned her head towards him and in fear of blushing she immediately looked down while touching the shiny silver key on her chest. "Thank you," she replied quickly. Numerous thoughts flew through her head, as they were flying towards China. What if he lied? What if they don't need a maid? What if he said that just to confuse her  and make her go with him? She got more and more worried. Luckily for her, Tao noticed that she was feeling a bit uncomfortable, so he started speaking again. "Well, you're the first quiet woman I ever met," he said and started laughing. "Are you just shy or is there something wrong?" For the first time in her entire life, she thought that she can trust him completely. "I'm alright," she said, while looking outside the window again. "I'm just... Scared of airplanes, that's all." He smirked a little. "Yet you keep looking outside the window. Doesn't the view scare you?" he asked. Now what? She can't just say she has a crush on him, so she prefers looking out rather than in his face. Who knows what would happen if she would. He might as well just throw her out of the plane right away. "I..." she started but got more and more nervous. "I'm trying to get over my fear!" she added as she turned to face him and giggled. But as soon as she opened her eyes, she saw him smiling at her. He seemed nice at that moment and she really thought they could be friends in the future. Anything more seemed impossible for her now. She smiled back at him before turning her head around to look out of the window again. The white clouds below them were covering the sky like the sea, which calmed her a bit, but realizing she's up in the air somewhere made her heart rate go up again.
 
It was about 9 am the next day as they arrived at the airport in Beijing. Tall buildings, that were passing by, as they were driving in a car, kept taking Aurora's breath, as she has never seen anything like it before. She began thinking about how city is like at night. Being in China for the first time in her life, she got pretty confused at all the Chinese signs. She refused to speak with Tao, as he began getting a lot of calls as soon as they entered car. She did, however, listen to his voice carefully. Her heart began beating even faster when she realized that they've arrived. She has spent so much time alone with him already, but she still felt extremely nervous as they entered the elevator and she realized, that they were alone in it. The building was really tall, and she was hoping that their apartment wasn't on the 30th floor. She was actually pretty relieved, when Tao pressed number 10. Admiring the huge elevator, which seemed new and was appointed with mirrors all around, it suddenly stopped. The doors opened slowly and Tao stepped out. Slowly stepping out, Aurora began looking at a painting, that was hanged on the wall on the other side. It was so colorful and nice, with golden lines drawn all over it. She wanted to be an artist. A really good one. But thinking of where her future was currently heading, she believed she's destined to be a maid forever. Tao was already on the other side of the hallway when she checked, where he was. She quickly ran towards him, before he could notice that she's so far behind. They were standing in front of the black door. So this is it, she thought. When he opens the door, what will she see? A bunch of garbage and clothes on the floor? Will the apartment be completely clean, which would mean she was fooled? What if it's going to be completely empty? What if Tao will lock her inside and let her starve? Or most importantly, what if she will truly see the rest of the members? Her heart was beating faster and faster as she saw Tao putting his hand on the door handle. She closed her eyes tightly, hoping she was dreaming.
 
"Welcome to our apartment," Tao said quietly and looked at her. She opened her eyes slowly and saw other five members of EXO-M. She could name all of them. Every single one. She knew their full names, birth dates, heights, weights, what they like and hate. She knew titles of most of the songs, they have ever released, lyrics and their translations. But at that very moment, she had to keep calm. If she shows interest now, they'll probably send her home. "Come in," he said. Once she entered the apartment, he closed the door. She looked around and it seemed alright at first. Maybe a little sweeping here and there and it should be as good as new.
 
"Ah, welcome!" Aurora looked in the direction voice came from. It was Xiumin. They all moved to living room, where Tao introduced them one by one to her. She was too overwhelmed to pay attention to Tao as he was speaking. "Nice to meet you, Aurora," Kris said after the introduction. "Hopefully Tao explained everything to you already, so I will only ask you for one thing." She suddenly felt that what he was about to say was going to be extremely important, so she tried really hard to listen carefully. "Stay professional." She suddenly realized, that things got serious.
 

Ouch, even I feel worried for her now... Will she be able to keep her feelings for Tao a secret, like she's determined to? Or will someone or something ruin her perfect plan? Please wait for more chapters to find out! :)