First Issue

Dual Diary
January 15th, 2013
 
It can't be! She thought. It's just a dream. I will wake up, I will wake up, I will wake up! But it was as real as it could get. Huang Zitao was in the same room as her. She quickly looked down on her lap and opened the book to start reading again. She felt heat in her body build up, she could already see her bright red cheeks and she knew she had to calm down and relax as soon as possible, or God knows what she would do.
"I am aware you all know this young man, but I should introduce him anyways. We don't want to be rude now, do we? Everyone, this is Huang Zitao, and as I have mentioned before, he will be present at today's lecture," the lecturer said before turning to him to tell him to sit anywhere he likes. Numerous girls waved at him and smiled as sweet as they could, but he already saw the best seat in the lecture room.
There were a dozen of places around to sit, Aurora saw that at the beginning of the lecture. The lecture room was full of students, but there were still free spaces. She has been thinking about him for months, she thought of how it would be if she could speak with him and look into his eyes, but right now she felt awful. It was probably the first time in her life that she wished Tao wouldn't sit beside her. Then again, why would he? Even if he came to the very last row, he would have more than 7 seats to choose from. There was absolutely no chance he would ever sit beside her. These thoughts calmed her down, so she took her bookmark and placed it in a book, then she closed it and put it in her bag on the floor. Then she took her pen and opened her notebook, as the lecturer already started lecturing. She was too busy with scribbling in her notebook to notice that someone sat beside her. She carefully peeked in that direction, without being too obvious. Those eyes, those lips, that messy hair she knew so well. Different pictures were flying through her head as she quickly looked back into the notebook. Tao was sitting next to her. Out of all the places he could of sit on, he chose not the 6 other in the same row, but the only one that was right beside Aurora.
Her heart was pounding as fast as it could and she was afraid she might get a heart attack. She tried to breathe deeply and calm herself down, but it was too much for her body to handle Tao's presence. The more she tried to calm it down, the more excited it was. She refused to look at him, even though that was what she wanted the most. Don't look at him. Don't speak with him. Concentrate on the lecture! She had to keep repeating these sentences in her head, not to get confused and reveal her true feelings for him.
"Excuse me."
Aurora almost forgot to breathe, and she could feel her body failing to obey her own mind, but somehow she managed to stay calm. She looked at him. "Can I borrow your pen?" Tao asked her, looking deep into her eyes, as if he was trying to hypnotize her. She looked at her hand and suddenly realized, that the only pen she had with her, was the one she was holding in her hand. Now what? She thought. She can't say no. She just can't. But if she gives him the pen, what will she use to write? The girl in the row in front of them turned around with shiny eyes, holding about 20 pens in her hands, while smiling at him. But Tao refused to look in her direction. He kept ignoring her completely. The situation was very clear in Monique's head, so she pushed one of her pens with her pinky, so that it rolled to Aurora and hit her arm gently. Luckily for her, Aurora noticed it, so she decided to hand her only pen to Tao. She could hardly keep her laughter as she noticed the girl, full of hope in the row in front of them. "Here you go," she said, as she handed the pen to him. "Thank you," he replied as he took the pen and smiled lightly. His hand gently touched Aurora's as he took the pen from her hand, which made her nervous, but as strong as she was emotionally, she hid the excitement. And she smiled back at him before turning to Monique, who winked at her and continued writing in her notebook.

From now on, chapters will be longer, I am also planning future chapters, so far I have 25 of them planned out already, but there will probably be more. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please leave comments telling me what you think and look forward for the next one! -^^-