8. Little pranks (약간의 장난):

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun walked into her classroom and it was empty as usual. Most students like to hang with their friends before first period. She pulled her chair and was about to sit when she saw a live green frog sitting on it. She shrieked and continue to jump on the spot. In that process, she lost her grip on her bag and it drops directly on it.

“Heoh, eotteokke?! Kai… Kai!” She remembered of her only friend and went to search for Kai. She keep chanting on Kai’s name while walking in the hallway. The other students were giving her weird looks when they past her. Once she reached his classroom, she panted and calm herself down before explaining to Kai who is looking concern at her sudden appearance in that condition?

“Wae? Kwenchana?”

“Dowajuseyo! There’s a frog at my seat and I dropped my bag on it. There’s no one in class to help me.”

Kai immediately dashed out from his class and went to hers. Naeun on the other hand walked back slowly to her class to recover from her shock. When she reached, Kai is already holding on to the frog and was about to leave the class. When he saw Naeun coming, he motioned her to come closer.

“So, what do I get for helping you?”

“My trust but now that you’ve asked, I shall take it back because you’re not sincere in helping me.”

“So, should I put back the frog back into your bag where I found it hiding?” He asked while lowering his hands towards her bag.

“Yahhhh, andwaeee! Andwae, andwae, andwae!” Kai chuckled at her response and took the frog away.

“Okay fine, how do you want me to repay you?” He smirked at her and left.


“Morning Bora! Today is going to be a great day for you.”

Dasom greeted her and whispered the second sentence. Bora shot her a wary and confuse look. She don’t understand what Dasom is saying and wasn’t aware of what Dasom is planning for Naeun.

When it was time for lunch, Dasom waited for Naeun to leave first as she wanted to see if her second plan succeed. Bora on the other hand was so eager to have lunch that she stood up and leave Dasom who is still sitting at her seat. Dasom was eyeing Naeun to fall for her second prank but was shocked when she saw Bora stepping on the gum instead. Her plan have backfired.

“YAH! Who is so irresponsible to leave a gum on the floor like this? Aishh…”

 Bora pulled her shoe from the sticky gum and left the classroom hastily. Dasom face-palmed herself and she don’t intend to tell Bora that she was behind that gum incident. So she went out of the class and proceeded with her third plan. Dasom checked her surrounding before going towards Naeun’s locker and unlocked her combination. She saw Naeun unlocking her locker before and she took out the books from the locker and brought it to class. By the time she reached the class, it is already empty. She took Naeun’s bag to her seat, then she remove a few books from her bag and replaced it with the ones she withdrew from her locker.

“Haishh, so stupid of her. Who would put 1-1-1 as a lock’s combination?” she laughed to herself.

As expected, Naeun was punished by the teachers when she didn’t bring her books to class. In the first lesson after the lunch break, she tried to argue back and told Shin songsaengnim that she had took out the book from her locker in the morning. However, the teachers all thought that it’s just another tactic to avoid punishment. Naeun had to stand outside her classroom from after lunch period until school dismissal as she didn’t have the books for all the lesson.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter