14. Messed up Guy (엉망 남자)

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hey guys!

This is the part 1 of the triple update!
Read on and enjoy these three chapters!

"Omo, omo! Have you guys heard about Kai sunbae? I got to know about his condition from SNS. There were so many people talking about it.”


“Ah maja! I was reading all the comments on my timeline. Aigoo, I hope his face is still fine, otherwise I will have one less eye candy and my motivation to come to school will drop DRASTICALLY. Heol~”

“Yah! You’re only worried about his face? You ugly woman!”

“Anyway, back to the main story here. I saw it on the news! He looks badly injured and… I saw someone else at the scene of crime with him. Guess who, guess who?”

The group of juniors chatting by the vending machine started to shoot names of people related or close to Kai. However none of them got the right answer because they didn’t watch the news except for that one girl in the group.

“Heol~ you guys don’t watch the news? Ahh, you idiots are missing out a lot.”

“Aishh! Ppali, who did you saw?”

“Our…. QUEENKA!”

“Bora sunbae? Seol ma! Wait are they togeth-”

Before the speaker can finish his sentence, L.joe cut them in. Chunji who was next to L.joe was inserting coins into the vending machine and took a glance at the group. He knows exactly how L.joe is feeling right at that moment. After selecting a drink, nudged and passed it to L.joe.

“Ani, they are not together. Don’t you know that Kai hates her guts? Have you ever see Kai treating our queenka nicely or at least the way she is supposed to be treated? Tch, you guys are making the wrong assumption. Oh, the first period is starting soon, you kids don’t want to be late for class do you? Ppali ka…”

The juniors looked at each other before dashing off to their respective classes after bidding farewell to their seniors. Chunji on the other hand just chuckled after seeing them fleeing the area. There were a lot of speculation about Kai and Bora after the students saw the news reporting on Kai’s incident.

L.joe wasn’t in good mood after hearing the baseless rumours around the school. To him, Bora and Kai is the worst combination ever- his crush and enemy together? Just the thought of that made him feel pained. Although he convinced everyone that those two are not in a relationship, he himself is quite unsure about it. Feelings can change right?


Suddenly, L.joe’s imagination of Bora and Kai runs wild. He pictured those two holding hands in a park then caressing each other’s cheeks. Then they settled on a bench and Bora scooted nearer to Kai. And the most expected part, Kai closing in the gap between their lips and from then his imagination started to get wilder which totally frustrate L.joe.

“ANDWAE!!”

L.joe let out a scream in the middle of his Physics lesson. All the attention turned to him even Chunji who was next to him was shocked by his sudden voice. Ju songsaengnim who was explaining about Fleming Right Hand Rule stopped talking immediately and turned his attention to the source of the noise.

“Byunghun! Are you dreaming again in my class? Stand outside now and keep doing squats until my lesson ends.”

L.joe walked out of the class obediently and did the squats as told even though the teacher can’t see him doing it. L.joe is determined to look for Bora after school ends. He just have to hear it from her lips himself.  While he was doing the squats absentmindedly, someone approached him.

“L.joe annyeong! What are you doing?”

Naeun greeted L.joe cheerfully but L.joe feels more pissed off than he already is when he saw her. L.joe sighed loudly hoping that she will go away and leave him alone. She shouldn’t be wandering around the school during lesson period. He ignores her but instead of getting the hint from his actions, she continue talking.

“Ah, have you heard about the guy from our school who was in the news yesterday? He’s my friend, do you want to visit him? Let’s go visit him together, okay?”

Naeun waited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter