21. Young Ahjumma (어린 아줌마)

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Suho hyung, about that thing we were talking earlier…”, Kai side-glanced Suho slightly before shifting his gaze back to the elevator floor.

“That thing? What thing? The meetu-”
“No no, I mean the one we had at the café about that guy liking Bora. What do you think I should do?”
“Kai-yah, what do YOU think you should do?”
“Uhmm maybe d-date Bora to get back at him?”

Suho stared at Kai for a second then burst out a series of laughter. Kai turned to faced Suho, clearly looking disgusted by his own suggestion. What was he thinking? Dating the girl that he disliked the most just to get back at another human he detest just as much? Kai let out a long sigh while contemplating that idea of dating Bora. As for Suho, even though his laughter had subsided, he might start another series of full-blown laughter just at the thought of seeing Kai and Bora dating.

Kai buried his head in his hands, feeling despondent. Right now, in this moment only Naeun would be able to lift up his spirits. He lightly slapped his cheeks to set his mind straight, knowing that he shouldn’t be this distracted right before their performance. His vibrating phone made him snapped out of his trance. He fished for his phone in his back pocket and passed it almost immediately to Suho.

“Uh, Baekhyun wae?”
“These outfits? Are you kidding me?? Are we really wearing th-these mop looking top? I am so not wearing them!”
“You’ll look cool in those, trust me. I mean not that you have a choice so just wear them. Kai and I will wait for you slowpokes at the changing rooms. Make it fast, the clock is ticking. Tick Tock Ti-”
“Eung arraseo, we’ll fly there now…”

Suho half-smiled, shaking his head. He then shifted his focus back to Kai, handed him his phone. Suho let out a light chuckle and snapped his fingers in Kai’s face.

“Yah, jeongsin charyeo. Clear your thoughts, we gotta do this right okay?”


“Oh? L.joe? I wasn’t expecting to bump into you here. Where are you guys heading to?”

Naeun gasped excitedly at the sight of L.joe and his friend Chunji. What are the chances of bumping into her crush in front of the MBC building right? L.joe shrugged, simply couldn’t be bothered by her presence and as for Chunji, his raised eyebrows said it all. He too wasn’t expecting to see Naeun there so he gave her a short wave.

“I’m going to the PC room nearby and I think L.joe is walking to the train station, am I right?”

Chunji took a brief look at L.joe who has been very quiet for quite a while. Naeun on the other hand did that cute doe-eyed look. She discreetly sent her cousins a text, informing them that she’ll head back by herself. Then her attention shifted back to the guys and she continued,

“Same! I’m going in that direction as well. I mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter