10. Talent showcase (재능 쇼케이스)

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last lesson have ended and Naeun waited patiently until all the other students left before she approached Dasom to confront her.

“Dasom!” Naeun called out.

“Mwo?”

“What do you have to say about this?” Naeun showed her the video.

“Oh, that? I accidently spilled it because my bottle was full.”

Dasom said that with a straight face then she slung her bag and ready to walk out when Naeun sounded again. Yes, she did all those things but as long as she keep her acting up, no one will notice. And that video isn’t valid too. Back when she spilled her drink, she have pretended as if she tripped over something to make the whole situation look so unintentionally.

“This isn’t the first incident. All that happen yesterday is also your plans right? Well, I can pass this to songsaen-”

“Tsk, you think I care? It’s clearly unintentional! I tripped over someone’s bag strap. Can’t you see?”

“Did Bora ask you to do those things because she have a grudge against me? Did she?”

“She knows nothing about all this. Yes, spilling the water on your chair is purposely done by me. Same as all those other pranks? You want to show it to the teachers? They won’t believe you because that video doesn’t look convincing enough to accuse me for those acts.”

Dasom raised her voice higher along with her sentences. Naeun stands there folding her arms, clearly pissed off by the girl in front of her. Then when she couldn’t take it anymore, she slapped Dasom once.

“That is for putting the frog on my chair.”

She slapped her the second and third time but Dasom is unable to retaliate because she was too shocked by the sudden action. She was surprised because she never thought that Naeun would ever slap her.

“For switching my books and taking my uniform and club jersey. Since its just a pool plain water on my chair, I’ll let it pass.”

 “Don’t you want to know why I did those? It’s all for Bora, not that she ask me to do it but I did it voluntarily. Why? Hah, my bestfriend enemy is my enemy too and I did it all for her because I see her in pain because of you. You ripped her off her title and became close to her all-time crush. I could not bear to see her sad BECAUSE of YOU!”

“So what you want me to do for you to stop doing all this things?”

Dasom glared Naeun and asked her to stay away from Kai. Instead of agreeing, Naeun shake her head. She couldn’t risk losing her only friends.

“Kai and I are just friends. I don’t like like him and he is not my type. You don’t have to worry, he will never be my boyfriend, I promise you!”

“If you break your promise, you know what happens right?”

Dasom smirked and left. As she was walking along the corridor, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter