19. Loving U (러빙유)

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay Yoon Bora, breathe in…. breathe out… Let’s try one more time. Ok let’s talk about love, modu hwiparameul bulmyeo. Eomeona nareul kkosiryeogo haetdeon namjadeul ijen-”

“Bora, ppali! We’re up next!”
 
Hyorin called for Bora. The day the have been anticipating for weeks finally arrived. They were clad in white and blue and getting ready to perform their item. They are going with a beach theme so that explains the colour of their outfit. Hyorin was in charge of writing the lyrics while Soyou and Bora came up with the chereography. As for Dasom, she just had to find the right wardrobe for their performance.

A few days earlier, they received an email from the organisers saying that they are shortlisted for the qualifying round and have to perform the song and cheorography that was submitted in the video. The performance is open to public to watch. It’s in one of the studios in MBC building.

“Okay, next we have a group of girls who calls themselves SISTAR to perform for us their song, Loving U.”

L.joe was fiddling with his phone in the backstage, while waiting for their turn to perform. Ricky and Niel were busy arm wrestling next to him. Chunji sitting on his right was watching the live broadcast on stage intently while Changjo and CAP are nowhere to be seen.

The camera zoomed in on the members of SISTAR one by one and Chunji immediately nudged L.joe when he saw Bora on stage looking straight at the camera as it focuses on her. L.joe turned to his right and saw Chunji pointing at Bora on the screen. He changed his sitting posture from slouching and gave his full attention to the screen mounted on the wall infront of him.

He is aware that Bora joined this event but didn’t know that they made it to the qualifying rounds too. He didn’t even see her in the backstage and was surprise to know that his crush is here in the same building.

“Eumm... look at those tan legs & choreography. They are totally seducing me. Am I right Ricky?”
“Especially the girl in blue shorts and white top. I’m going to get her number later.” Ricky responded, talking about Bora.
“She’s taken guys.” L.joe replied coldly and his eyes are still fixated on the screen just like Chunji.
“Aww, damn...” Niel and Ricky sighed in disappointment.

Kai and his friends just arrived at the venue. They arrived 2 hours earlier than the time they were suppose to report. They were walking in the dressing room corridor when Sehun started slapping Kai’s back repeatedly which earns a growl from the taller guy.

“Isn’t that Miss Bora the Annoying Clingy Person on Earth? Wait a second. Is that Dasomie? I didn’t know that she could look that good.”
“Yeah I guess, I hope that we won’t bump into her later. I don’t need a pest around me especially not before a performance.”

L.joe was just around the corner and he caught the two familiar voices talking about his goddess. There’s nothing he could do but just to clench his knuckles to ease the anger. He glared at them as they continue to walked straight along the main corridor. Kai and Sehun didn’t realise that L.joe is at the lounge on their right.

“I didn’t know that she’s good in rapping.” Chunji commented, to which L.joe replied.
“Yeah, she practiced that numerous of times. Its a skill that she use in every argument. The skill of saying things at high speed.”

Chunji smiled hearing that. Sistar just ended their performance and are still on stage waiting for the judges comments. L.joe stood up and walked towards the stage entrance, wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter