13. Paper Scissor Rock (카이 바이 보)

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey girls!”

Hyorin greeted when they reached their table. Bora, sipping her Green Tea Latte waved at them- Soyou and Hyorin. Dasom reached out for a bear hug after not seeing them for a long time. The two girls settled down in their seat and thanked the other two for getting their order. Soyou add three packets of sugar into her Americano before taking a sip. As for Hyorin, they got her a cheesecake and a caramel frappe. After a short catch-up with each other, they get into serious business after Bora informed them about the 'talent showcase'. As Bora have expected, they wouldn’t be against the idea and in fact they were so delighted. All this while, they have only sing in noraebang and never have the chance to join a competition before.

Hyorin volunteered as their songwriter, Bora and Soyou are in charge of their choreography and Dasom will be taking care of their costume and props. They brainstormed for the theme they should go with and decided on a ‘beach’ theme.

“Oh guys, I almost forgot to inform this. They have emailed us that our qualifying round is in two weeks times. By the way we have our own email!!! I’ve just created our own email so that we all can access and check the mails.”

“Thanks Bora, I can feel! Its-”

“Feel what?”

Dasom cut Hyorin and ask curiously. Her eyebrows meet and is open slightly. Her expression shouts the word- Confusion. She is always confuse, blur and lost one in the group. It can be annoying sometimes but that expression on her face is really cute and it fits her perfectly. Another bad habit she have is interrupting people’s speech. She really have to clarify her doubts that instant, that moment and couldn’t not wait until the others finish what they are saying.

“Feel the road to success and stardom widening.”

“Should we create a google drive too? It would be easier for all of us to access the lyrics, planning and other documents.”

“That’s a great idea Soyou! I shall create a group for us. Anything else guys? If not, I want to head home already. I’m so tired, today is a really long day.”

Bora stood up and stretches her arms and let out a yawn. She quickly cover because yawning with mouth open is really not glamourous for a queenka. The rest of the members finished up their drinks and cheesecake before the four of the leave the café. Bora parted from them in front of the café because her house is on the other direction from them.

Every step she took feels heavy. The day’s events went flashing in her head one by one. From registering for the competition to hiding in the riser with L.joe then helping him with the cream and lastly meeting with the girls. So many things happen in a day but sadly, she didn’t even get to catch a glimpse of Kai- her all-time crush. She let out a long sigh. She keep on walking with the heavy bag, slumping her shoulder, looking down as she climb uphill to her residence.

As she was walking, ignoring the world happening around her, she heard a commotion. It wasn’t that loud but her sharp ears managed to catch on. She heard a voice in pain crying for help in one of the alley. Bora shrugged it off, she thought that she shouldn’t be nosy about other people’s affair so she continue walking humming her favourite song.

“ANDWAE!”

Bora immediately turned to the direction of the voice. It sounds too familiar for her to ignore. She went over and look for the source of the voice. She tightened her grip on her bag and slowly went over. Is she scared? Yes but hearing a voice similar to his voice made her overcome her fears. When she reached there, she saw 2 thugs with their backs facing her. A boy in a school uniform is in front of them but she couldn’t see him clearly. The thugs are clearly extorting money from the victim because one of them was emptying a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter